• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
He said the models will be different, not the trophies in general.
Either way, Saria deconfirmed.
No, he said the trophies will be different too.

"Happy New Year! Pic of the day. There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models. The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games."

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Seeing as the Phantom is in Super Smash Bros. U, this can pretty much guarantee that it'll get a trophy reference in both the Wii U and 3DS versions.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Any gameplay things will likely have two trophies. Other things will have just one.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
View attachment 5952
This roster will end all SSB speculation!!! No, I'm not expecting this.
You know; you got Toad, Goroh and Dillon, two unliklies and one impossible I like, so I can over look the mistakes on the Pokemon secti...

wait...

...wait.

Forget Ivysaur and Charizard for a second.

Where the **** is Sabrina? You are the worst thread owner!

0/10. I'm now going to support Roy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS

Who wants to talk about Fire Emblem? :troll:
I really didn't have a proper Fire Emblem debate/fight/chat in a long time, so I'm up for it.

What if the Monado was confirmed as an item this week?
Would be a pretty big hit to Shulk's chances, but it will likely not happen. We really didn't have the Ragnell, the Falchion or King Dedede's hammer as items and we know they're not going to happen.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
What if the Monado was confirmed as an item this week?
Bloodshed.

Or maybe just disappointment. I don't really know exactly how popular Shulk is on Smashboards.

Would be a pretty big hit to Shulk's chances, but it will likely not happen. We really didn't have the Ragnell, the Falchion or King Dedede's hammer as items and we know they're not going to happen.
Poor Lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom