• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I currently use Classic Controller and will keep on doing so. The gamepad is neat too though, it looks huge but certainly doesn't feel that way.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I for one want to see a new kirby stage.
For the wii u, probably patch land or cookie country.
For 3ds probably a triple deluxe or squeek squad stage.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Vet probably. We got over half a year between wii fit trainer and rosaluma. Maybe not that long, but probably at least 3 months I'm guessing.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I predict we'll get the confirmation of Panther riding Tricky wearing Majora's Mask with Navi. :troll:
"Do you see my Majora's Mask? It marks your imminent death.":troll:

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
Ice Climbers might not :/ I don't think they were to "popular" but Caption Falcon is a definite!

I wouldn't be incredibly surprised to see a ND like one month before launch confirming like 5-10 veterans.
very possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers might not :/ I don't think they were to "popular" but Caption Falcon is a definite!
They've been in two Smash games and Sakurai mentioned them in an interview when he talked about them having trouble with double-characters on the 3DS. I don't see any reason to think they'll get cut.

Also, please don't post multiple times in a row. Edit your post if you have something to add.

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
sorry about double posting, and if they are having problems they might have to remove them though or they might not be in the 3DS vrerson, only the wii U which leaves room for a new character on 3DS

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
sorry about double posting, and if they are having problems they might have to remove them though or they might not be in the 3DS vrerson, only the wii U which leaves room for a new character on 3DS
im pretty sure Sakurai already confirmed that both versions will have the same characters. thing we gotta remember is that he said he was having trouble months ago. and since then the problems with the Ice Climbers could have very well been solved by now. Ice Climbers are really in a position of they will either get finished and added with their normal gimmick intact, or dropped completely.

D

Deleted member

Dunno if it was posted yet, but I've found something interesting :
http://smashbros-miiverse.com/

This non-official website lists all the screenshots which have appeared on the official website, and regroups them in different categories such like characters, stages, items, etc.

It also give what the special moves could be for each character.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
They got Rosalina and Luma to work, I don't see why Ice Climbers would be any different.

Staarih

Smash Master
They got Rosalina and Luma to work, I don't see why Ice Climbers would be any different.
Agreed. I'm confident the Ice Climbers will return. I've probably mentioned this many times already but the Ice Climbers were released in Japan on the 30th of January 1985, so it'll be their 29th anniversary this month. Not a special year really and I don't think Sakurai's too into anniversaries but here's hoping for the Ice Climbers to be revealed sooner than later!

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I'm just so used to Third-Party guests being badass, cool, and unique. Whereas Pac-Man is none of this.
i don't find sonic or mega any of those actually. In fact, i was pissed off the entire day that mega man was released. i don't know where people see his originality, he just uses the abilities handed to him in his games on a silver platter. sonic seems boring with the only unique aspect he has is spin dash.
Pac-man always seemed cooler to me growing up, with all the unique abilities he got from his world game and his loveability as a character.
I'm not even a casual player, and i don't suck at video games as pacack's post said, i just really enjoy characters away from the hype and i grew up with pacman.
First game: pacman world 2. I'll never forget the fun times i had playing this

Last edited:

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601

This non-official website lists all the screenshots which have appeared on the official website, and regroups them in different categories such like characters, stages, items, etc.

Thanks! This is new to me. I'll show it to my buds, too!

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019

It Is a quite impressive site. It just seems like someones taken a week long break :-p

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Do bear in mind that many veterans may not be revealed before release, as Sakurai will likely keep some as hidden characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom