• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Being unique isn't always a good thing. Also a character who's move set mostly relies on the ground is going to face serious problems.
It can still be balanced to a point where he can fend for himself in the air but still be mostly focused on ground combat. I don't do game balance and all that, but you can't deny that he would certainly be something different.
So you're saying we need to have Sheriff? :troll:
No. :L
Eliwood INCREASED Roy's popularity. I didn't say it defined it.
So it's not because he's cool or because we want to play as him?
Wait, are we talking about merits or requests? Also Roy does have merits outside Melee.
I just don't like talking about Roy because I just don't see the appeal of him anymore. So yeah I'll just end the conversation here. But I can respect your choice to add him in and whatnot, just don't see the need for a Third Fire Emblem character. Just me though!
But, I guess I understand if you don't feel the same way.
---
Also, just wanted to ask you @ Hotfeet444 Hotfeet444 , but did you ever see my response? I've noticed you posting but didn't see a response from you towards me.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
If it was Sonic All-Stars racing, basically you would get rid of every additional character in each franchise besides Mario, so that half the cast is Mario and the rest are characters that are never going to have a game again.

I'm sorry NiGHTS and Jet Set Radio I miss you so badly.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yogscast in a Sega Racing game? I mean, really?

I like the Yogscast and all (I enjoy their Minecraft vids in particular) but as DLC for a Sega game.... I don't even......wha?

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
hey I post most of those:glare:
No, no you don't. Noah does to either be conniving or just waste page space.

So my counterargument wasn't enough to even address then? mmkay
It was purely opinion, and since it's not really worth arguing over opinions, what's the point in continuing? We don't know why she's in the poster, and until we see more info on her, we can't say otherwise.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I've been here for over a year and still don't know of the whereabouts of this fabled "social thread"

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I was wondering how long it'd take for Noah to comment in such a condescending way, some things never change. But hey, at least he can try to prove his point without being an @$$hole, even if in the end no real point was proven by either party as it's all opinion at this point regarding said subject since no information has been given.

So what were we talking about before the Yogscast talk started? Oh yeah, Lucario...er...should we go back to talking about Ganondorf? No no no, we did that already.

........So does anyone here watch Red vs. Blue?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
It was purely opinion, and since it's not really worth arguing over opinions, what's the point in continuing? We don't know why she's in the poster, and until we see more info on her, we can't say otherwise.
Fair enough I guess. I just think that if the character has already been shown for the game in some way / shape / form it should obviously mean said character will not be playable.

But who knows? You've still got that 10% of a chance. :rolleyes:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Fair enough I guess. I just think that if the character has been already been shown for the game in some way / shape / form it should obviously mean said character will not be playable.

But who knows? You've still got that 10% of a chance. :rolleyes:
All we've seen is her in the poster and the release trailer, and since then it's been quiet. Besides, it's not like I think she's got a great chance, it's more along the lines of the fact that she'd be my next choice for a Animal Crossing character as she can represent the newer game as the Villager doesn't use anything from New Leaf. I can even show you the moveset if you want. Also, was that last part necessary? I don't find it offensive but c'mon...you're not Noah, no need to be sarcastic about it. Also, if my comment came across as offensive before, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom