• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
In this Roster Prediction Thread did people predict Rosalina, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer?

I am not sure if the track record of this thread is so hot.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
In other words, does Isabelle being in the poster of Villager indicate anything that Isabelle might be part of Villager's moveset? This should be something we never discussed before.
Isabelle being in the poster indicates that Isabelle is in the poster.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If it were up to me it would be: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Mewtwo, Zoroark, and Squirtle.
#Overrepresentation
Personal bias time? Here we go!

Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Lucario, Blaziken, Squirtle. Maybe Zoroark and Grovyle, for maximum bias.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
In this Roster Prediction Thread did people predict Rosalina, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer?

I am not sure if the track record of this thread is so hot.
I only predicted more of Tom Nook than Villager, even though Sakurai said that having an AC character seems unfitting. As for Rosalina, I didn't expect her mainly because I thought a Mario character wasn't necessary.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I still want to talk about AC.
I say that if it isn't Tom Nook, it will be nobody.
I would argue for Isabelle, but she's only been in New Leaf. Give her time to gain some importance.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Here's the poster in question.

she looks really upset/worried, I don't think she would make it, although I would like it if she did.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Oh hell yeah. That would be an absolute perfect role for Isabelle. :troll:
Wouldn't it be the other way around as Isabelle is the evil mastermind?

Here's the poster in question.

she looks really upset/worried, I don't think she would make it, although I would like it if she did.
She looks more like she's cheering the Villager on than anything.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Do you think Isabelle will come back in future installments? I think she will in a Wii U version of Animal Crossing, where you are still the mayor, but the world of Animal Crossing is expanded upon even more thanks to the Wii U's capabilities.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Oh yeah.
Isabelle is in Villager's art.
Honestly I would take that as a disconfirmation. Or a hint.
My money's on the first.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I still want to talk about AC.
I say that if it isn't Tom Nook, it will be nobody.
I would argue for Isabelle, but she's only been in New Leaf. Give her time to gain some importance.
I say that k.k.slider is still up for grabs, but he'll most likely end up as a interesting stage backgound

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Oh yeah.
Isabelle is in Villager's art.
Honestly I would take that as a disconfirmation. Or a hint.
My money's on the first.
Or it's just the fact that she's basically the series' most popular character at this point so they said "Eh, let's put her in the artwork." Which is the most realistic outook at her appearance in the poster.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Or it's just the fact that she's basically the series' most popular character at this point so they said "Eh, let's put her in the artwork." Which is the most realistic outook at her appearance in the poster.
Honestly, I don't mind Isabelle in Smash Bros. I love the character and actually considered it before you brought it up.
But ultimately Villager represents the series just fine, and Tom Nook would be the only other character to successfully complete Animal Crossing.
Considering he's your boss. And then you have to pay him when he's not. He's got a huge role in the game, bigger than Isabelle by far.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Honestly, I don't mind Isabelle in Smash Bros. I love the character and actually considered it before you brought it up.
But ultimately Villager represents the series just fine, and Tom Nook would be the only other character to successfully complete Animal Crossing.
Considering he's your boss. And then you have to pay him when he's not. He's got a huge role in the game, bigger than Isabelle by far.
I'd say bigger role in the series, I honestly think Isabelle might have a more important role in new leaf, but that's just me.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'd say bigger role in the series, I honestly think Isabelle might have a more important role in new leaf, but that's just me.
In New Leaf, yeah probably.
All together though, Tom Nook can represent AC more effectively.
In addition to Villager that is. Actually I think Villager reps the series so well that there isn't much need for more AC characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom