• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Now IGN is ranting on Rosalina and Toon Link again.
Not even ranting. If I had to get rid of one character on the roster, I would get rid of Rosalina. It would be ranting if I was like " GAH ROSALINA SUCKS ASS GO ****ING DIE IN A FIRE SAKURAI I HATE YOU"

What they be saying?
someone asked if we could replace one confirmed character with another character who would we replace. 2 people said Rosalina, one said Toon Link.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Okay I don't even know what we are talking about anymore.... Then again, I guess this is kinda natural in threads like this.... :T

Last edited:

Swamp Castle

Smash Apprentice
Not even ranting. If I had to get rid of one character on the roster, I would get rid of Rosalina. It would be ranting if I was like " GAH ROSALINA SUCKS *** GO ****ING DIE IN A FIRE SAKURAI I HATE YOU"

someone asked if we could replace one confirmed character with another character who would we replace. 2 people said Rosalina, one said Toon Link.
... now what do you suppose they're smoking over at IGN? Rosalina is easily my favorite newcomer thus far, and Toon Link is nice as well.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
... now what do you suppose they're smoking over at IGN? Rosalina is easily my favorite newcomer thus far, and Toon Link is nice as well.
I would have Villager, Megaman, WFT or any of the confirmed vets over Rosalina right now. Opinions are allowed. And yeah, IGN's website is stupid.
You can't spell ignorant without IGN.
Truth.

D

Deleted member

Talking about characters?
Let's talk about Waluigi and how KingShadow's sig is bs. :troll:

Swamp Castle

Smash Apprentice
No matter how times I hear that, it's never not true.

Can someone actually talk about the characters now? Here, I'll start. I think there will be around 45 characters.
Eh, 45-50. I just hope that alternate versions of the same character (Pokemon Trainer's team, Sheik, ZSS) don't limit the roster.

Talking about characters?
Let's talk about Waluigi and how KingShadow's sig is bs. :troll:
It can't be that bad ... wait, people support Chef Kawasaki? Dafuq?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Eh, 45-50. I just hope that alternate versions of the same character (Pokemon Trainer's team, Sheik, ZSS) don't limit the roster.
From a developer's standpoint, they are considered characters regardless. I know this probably won't happen, but I really wish ZSS gets her own character slot this time around.

Swamp Castle

Smash Apprentice
From a developer's standpoint, they are considered characters regardless. I know this probably won't happen, but I really wish ZSS gets her own character slot this time around.
Same here.

Wynaut both?
Seriously, they could coexist.
Yeah, if the Kirby series warranted five characters. Besides, I think that Gooey and even Magolor are a bit more plausible than Kawasaki.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Same here.
Yeah, if the Kirby series warranted five characters.
I mean, really, we've gotten multiple instances of the same character's forms being entirely different characters, clones nonetheless, but then Samus is permanently bound to her un-armored self through a Final Smash? That's stupid. It would make sense if ZSS was supposed to be some sort of penalty form, but she's actually a million times better than Samus!

Also, I, for one, vote Prince Fluff as the 4th kirby rep.

No, really.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Yeah, if the Kirby series warranted five characters. Besides, I think that Gooey and even Magolor are a bit more plausible than Kawasaki.
Point to where I said he was likely. I said Bandanna Dee and Kawasaki could coexist. It's like the whole "Sheik and Impa can't coexist" thing, pretty much nonsense.

Last edited:

Swamp Castle

Smash Apprentice
Eeeeh guys,the Kawasaki thing was a joke...
Well, that's quite the relief. Moving on, then.

I mean, really, we've gotten multiple instances of the same character's forms being entirely different characters, clones nonetheless, but then Samus is permanently bound to her un-armored self through a Final Smash? That's stupid. It would make sense if ZSS was supposed to be some sort of penalty form, but she's actually a million times better than Samus!

Also, I, for one, vote Prince Fluff as the 4th kirby rep.

No, really.
I can respect that. I enjoyed Epic Yarn. (Would still prefer Magolor, though).

Point to where I said he was likely. I said Bandanna Dee and Kawasaki could coexist. It's like the whole "Sheik and Impact can't coexist" thing, pretty much nonsense.
Point taken. I suppose they COULD coexist ... I've just never met anyone who really wanted them in the game. He's only relevant because of the anime. And not like Pikachu.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think we could have a total of 48 characters in Smash 4. With transformations like Sheik and Red's Pokemon included. Also, Prince Fluff seems like a decent choice for a Kirby character. But Bandanna Dee seems to be the popular one out of all the choices. Which makes sense I guess, he's been important enough in the last few games.

But Kirby doesn't need another character honestly, he already have the important 3. Then again, we got Rosalina after having the 4 important Mario characters.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So how about some more Happy Mask Salesman for the new year?

There's actually a Ravio thread and he's getting more support than the Salesman, it's a bit sad. I thought there were more Majora's Mask fans.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So how about some more Happy Mask Salesman for the new year? There's actually a Ravio thread and he's getting more support than the Salesman, it's a bit sad. I thought there were more Majora's Mask fans.
I think it has something to do with the fact that Ravio is

Secretly Link from a parallel world

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Point taken. I suppose they COULD coexist ... I've just never met anyone who really wanted them in the game. He's only relevant because of the anime. And not like Pikachu.
I support him because how unique he could be. I mean, we never had a chef in Smash before, and I don't know any other Nintendo owned chefs. All they need to is give Kirby a new FS.

D

Deleted member

This thread moves WAYYYYY too fast for its own good... -_-

So... have I missed anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom