• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Sakurai may add Snake, but how the hell does that help or hurt Little Mac's chances in any way?
It doesn't. Nobody said it does. I'm saying Little Mac has no more reason to be higher priority than Snake than he was last time.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
if there will be a new character reaveal it will probably be one from a game that is on 3DS or wii u so they can advertise each game

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Me defending Sakurai is the same thing as Xenoblaze ranting on characters because they share moves? Okay, then....
Hey...still ranting! ;)

His new game is a good reason he has to be a higher priority, even if the difference is negligible. The stage doesn't really hurt either.
I honestly still think that stage is Final Destination.

I think Little Mac is getting in, but not over Brawl's cast.

Morbi

Scavenger
Assuming that the priority list for Smash 4 is the same as the priority list for Brawl is fallacious. One would think that Toon Link's reveal would make such apparent. It could be more overt, some people cannot comprehend or fathom how 5 years could change someone's mind in a fashion similar to the impossible character Villager making his debut.

You are correct Saturn, there is no reason for Little Mac to be higher in priority or for Snake to be lower in priority. Let us just assume that Sakurai's mentality is extremely stagnant to make a point. That is the most rational perspective.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Contrary to what many believe, 3rd parties are given priority. Why? Contracts.

Sakurai can't just enter a contract to put Snake in, and then cut him last second. Either he's in, or he's out.

Also, Snake not being a Nintendoish AllStar apparently meant nothing to Sakurai the first time, and I don't see why it would now.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
if there will be a new character reaveal it will probably be one from a game that is on 3DS or wii u so they can advertise each game
AR Man please.
Maybe for 3DS Virtual Console they can advertise the games For the Frog the Bell Tolls and Mole Mania while Muddy and Sable are characters. (Though Sable's game would be advertised only in Japan.)

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Also, Idk if there is anyone who can help me, but I was going to use a master seal on Ike in Path of Radiance, but it won't let me use it on him.

Is it supposed to do that?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Oh finally a guy that finally supports AR Man! Even though his game is rather obscure (Even though the 3DS comes with AR Games), he has lots of moveset potential to pack with summoning attacks using AR cards and controlling the depth of the ground.
you just really love the most random characters, don't you?

Gune

Smash Lord
Oh finally a guy that finally supports AR Man! Even though his game is rather obscure (Even though the 3DS comes with AR Games), he has lots of moveset potential to pack with summoning attacks using AR cards and controlling the depth of the ground.
His final smash would be "please take care of our planet"

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
you just really love the most random characters, don't you?
Random characters? I think it's more of an out there choice than a random one. XD

His final smash would be "please take care of our planet"
Yes, that will definitely be his Final Smash. What would be more fun than blowing up the Earth and giving out a message to take care of the Earth? XD

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Good evening to you all, hope you're doing well and enjoying your first day of 2014. So, here's a roster to start off the year.

ChampionRoadisHardasBalls.png

48 characters, all done up in the Platformer/Adventure/RPG/Misc arrangement.

(Puts up tiny umbrella to protect from incoming hate of having King Boo on my roster)

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Good evening to you all, hope you're doing well and enjoying your first day of 2014. So, here's a roster to start off the year.

View attachment 5698

(Puts up tiny umbrella to protect from incoming hate of having King Boo on my roster)
King Boo is like me with Viridi and Bandana Dee. Props for having King Boo.
9/10

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
It has no limbs, therefore ineligible.
Then again I gave a Hanafuda deck limbs so why not. :troll:
MAGICAL FACE TELEKINESIS GO
And then use the propeller for grabbing ledges. :troll:

View attachment 5698

But King Boo is coooooool. I kinda wish Luigi's Mansion would get more games so it would be separated from Mario in Smash so we could have King Boo and Polterpup playable.:b:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

View attachment 5698

It needs more big breasted anime women, or else it won't be an authentic Hotfeet 444 roster.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

View attachment 5698

plz get rid of Telda. not Tetra, only Toon Zelda. Tetra's way more likely by this point.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054

View attachment 5698

I like it. Props on Robin, I like how people are warming up to him/her/it/dragons

Tetra can stay, but detach the tumor that is Toon Zelda

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord

View attachment 5698

Nice roster! I really like that you had the guts to include King Boo, and as a King Boo supporter myself, I'm definitely not gonna argue with it. Every other character on that seems to make perfect sense to me, so I really don't have any complaints. Off topic: why is King Boo next to Wario instead of the other Mario characters?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Why is it that people suddenly like King Boo, but still seem to not like Kamek whenever he's on a roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom