• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well any more surprises anyone? Its cool to know that 2 of my favorite posters are girls btw. I guess they are smarter :p

Anyway, what I thought I knew.... I didn't. I'm gonna have to lurk harder.

:kirby: there i'm on topic.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Wait, arere we revealing ourselves to each other now, since it's New Year's Eve?
Should I show my face, or forever hide in shadows?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Hmm I guess you guys look cute-ish.

I swear if you guys are messing around I'll hunt you down. :evil:
You're just jelly of my hat! :grin:

D

Deleted member

Wait, arere we revealing ourselves to each other now, since it's New Year's Eve?
Should I show my face, or forever hide in shadows?
YUS!

We should all have picture time! Get real close and personal~ :smirk:

I wasn't intending to, but I was forced to, only people in the BRoom knew my true identity, but I guess the cat's out.... for now...

"Waifu"?! Where the heck did that come from?! That's really demeaning...

That's way, way, way worse than brony.

No its not, I come from the demiurge known as 4chan. Waifus are OK, bronies... meh. People can like whatever they want, so long as it's not obsessive.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Sucks for me that I'm very limited on what I can do in this house, I'm wasting my time on Smashboards, for the New Year. ;-;
I have to wait till so I can finally get Pokemon Y and 3D World. ;-;
So how was 2013 for you guys overall in real life and in Smashboards?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Alright I'm kind of nervous... but here I go *sigh*.

My face for the Internet to see.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Oh my...... now that's a handsome face. (no homo)

My mind is still blown about this reveal.... I dunno why.... I blame FE.

Sucks for me that I'm very limited on what I can do in this house, I'm wasting my time on Smashboards, for the New Year. ;-;
2013 was meh. The usual stuff, got stuff done one step closer to achieving some certain things.

2014 is gonna kick ass though. and i'm sorry to hear that blue, you should go out more :p

Edit: Grr doublepost..... go ahead laugh at my shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Alright you got me, I like your hat.
I found it at some site for a super good deal!

It was exciting!

Almost as exciting as like every great Sonic game on Steam (right now) for $15, plus a few not so great Sonic games.

Sonic 1-4 (complete+Knuckles), CD, Adventure 1 and 2, Generations complete, both S&S Racing games complete, etc.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
A storm of hope, joy, salt, anger, and food. And Smashboards?
I can sum it up with one picture:

I found it at some site for a super good deal!

It was exciting!

Almost as exciting as like every great Sonic game on Steam (right now) for $15, plus a few not so great Sonic games.

Sonic 1-4 (complete+Knuckles), CD, Adventure 1 and 2, Generations complete, both S&S Racing games complete, etc.
I own half of these games twice now, none on steam. :joyful:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
No its not, I come from the demiurge known as 4chan. Waifus are OK, bronies... meh. People can like whatever they want, so long as it's not obsessive.
Well, I only know the word because I had to look it up once. Urban Dictionary is not good for definitions.

The only thing setting me off here is you automatically assumed I fantasize about a fictional character.

How would he fight? (Tingle)
Stupidly. Why is Tingle so respected here?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Alright, I've decided!

No cuts, as everything's become rather important to Nintendo. And, slight mistake on my part, replace Conker with Nintendog.
I would've taken out these people:

Waluigi, Cranky, Skull Kid, Tingle, Deoxys, Sukapon, Marina, Porky, and Goroh and replace them with:

Vaati, Ghirahim, Blaziken, Isaac, Shulk, Saki, Ashley, Lyn, and Crash Bandicoot

Since my post got overshadowed, I thought I'd post it again. This was from last night's discussion
of Pokemon roster or so

D

Deleted member

It was good for me in real life, but September through December sucked for me with college. -_-

As for SmashBoards, it was a good first few months for me. Though, the DDOS thing made me a bit impatient.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I still have Xenoblade to play too.. but I'm pretty tired for now after a very long battle in the game that took 3 hours to finish.
I'm gonna miss 2013, Had lots of joyous memories of Fire Emblem Awakening, so many good memories to hold within Smashboards too, loved the massive chaos that happens here in the Roster Prediction Discussion Thread since January 5, 2013.
My god 7,000 posts since my visit here, I might just beat the mods here in the next couple of years here.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yeah I own most of the original sonic games on my genesis. :smirk: Not that it matters much.

My 2013 was one of the best years, so far, for me. From joining Smashboards and a bunch of personal stuff you wouldn't care about! :awesome:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Well, I only know the word because I had to look it up once. Urban Dictionary is not good for definitions.

Urban Dictionary is the last place to go, Fun Fact.

Back on Topic.... Pichu's chances and why they are miniscule.

I would've taken out these people:

Waluigi, Cranky, Skull Kid, Tingle, Deoxys, Sukapon, Marina, Porky, and Goroh and replace them with:

Vaati, Ghirahim, Blaziken, Isaac, Shulk, Saki, Ashley, Lyn, and Crash Bandicoot
The lack of Waddle Dee cutting pleases me.
Since my post got overshadowed, I thought I'd post it again. This was from last night's discussion
of Pokemon roster or so
It's nice. Scyther over Scizor is my one thing I don't get.
Miltank for top tier.

Oh, I should have went into a bit of detail regarding my Smashboards history. Next post I'll do that, this one is a tad long already:bluejump:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

2013 has been pretty difficult for me for the most part: struggled with no job to focus on school for a semester, lost my fiancee in September, working third shifts, and now I believe I'm facing some health problems that I've been ignoring. But I guess it's okay to say that there was numerous good things to keep '13 from being a depressing year. Even nice to have a Deaf father figure as he accepted me for who I am.

Yes, for those of you who don't know, I'm deaf

It's nice. Scyther over Scizor is my one thing I don't get.
Miltank for top tier.
[/quote]Maybe it's just me, but I've always prefer Scyther over Scizor

I keep quoting johnknight..... for some reason, smashboards won't let me stop D:

So i'm gonna do it the IGN way, @ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 wanna join my Smash boards speculator PM tourney? I know you want too.....
Giving you a heads up I don't have Wifi in my house nor PM if this is what you're talking about.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
2013 was messy. Some problems in the family, starting in a new school, but one of the better things to come out of it was joining Smashboards the day after school let out. It was just cool to join a community.

D

Deleted member

How many of the games has the wrestler been in?
In-series: 1; the latest title.
Total: 2; Made a credited cameo in Game & Wario.
A wrestling/lucha style fighter would be so sweet for Smash. I was bummed when I saw four ring ropes instead of three on that (probably Punch-Out!) stadium stage.
Even if a wrestling arena only has 3 ropes, a boxing ring is pretty similar otherwise. It's good enough for Sakurai, considering he has a funny pic that looks like Fox is about to body slam Mario on the stage. :troll:
I'm pretty sure that ring is the new Final Destination.
It's not. Why people thought it was is beyond me.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Love going to Smashboards very often even when I'm suppose to be working on things for my future.
It's just plain fun to visit character threads to see what movesets or ideas people have for a certain
character. Overall, I enjoyed the year so much, but mostly it involved Smashboards and the great
community we have here.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Back on Topic.... Pichu's chances and why they are miniscule.
Pichu's not coming back. I think a better replacement would be Plusle and Minun.

Why Plusle and Minun? Because they were supposed to be in Brawl. They could play just like Pichu, and have the two-characters effect of Ice Climbers.

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Smash Apprentice
Well since we are all revealing ourselves instead of characters for once, I might has well show you mine. Be warned, it might be too pretty for all you ladies out there to look at.

Ta da!

D

Deleted member

The only thing setting me off here is you automatically assumed I fantasize about a fictional character.

Stupidly. Why is Tingle so respected here?

I thought we all fantasized about fictional characters...

I keep quoting johnknight..... for some reason, smashboards won't let me stop D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom