• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I'd just like him to be a standard grappler and leave all the rhythm stuff to a stage.

Also, why is it only just recently people are all over the idea of a Rhythm Heaven character?
I've been at this since June and I can't remember more than 4 or 5 people in support then.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Ewww having anime/tv shows characters, just, disgusting. I love anime but seriously, mixing the two of them is something I don't want to see (at least not in smash bros.)

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Time to change the subject, as we're starting to go downhill.... again...

I will use this card to get us back on track.
Or this.
What do you prefer? Mewtwo,Ridley or K.Rool?
This works.

Mewtwo.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It's been done already in Smash fangames like SSF2, they are not bad really, they actually fit in right well into the game.
This is true. I actually liked the original Smash Flash's roster better because Sonic fan characters and freaking Inuyasha and Mr. Incredible.

What do you prefer? Mewtwo,Ridley or K.Rool?
Mewtwo, Ridley, and King. K Rool!

Well, I mean, if you're a guy.
And you like MLP.
You're a brony. It's as simple as that.
...As I just said, it's the same as calling someone a nerd. It's just a label. Brony usually carries a negative concoction, so I don't like it's use.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
That's the definition of brony though.
A guy who likes MLP.
This is very off-topic, we should go back to Smash Bros.
As an Impa supporter...

I suggest we return to discussion and more specifically...
Slots for Zelda. And whether we are getting 5 or 4.
The Image has nothing to do with it, but it gets some people's attention.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
While we're talking about Zelda, Ravio is a character that has interested me over the past few days, causing me to make a support thread and a moveset.
Since the thread is dead right now, I'll share my set here.
Here's my Ravio moveset as of now. I want to incorporate turning into a drawing, but I'm not sure exactly how. And no FS yet.
RAVIO:
Jab Combo: Ravio's jab combo changes depending on which item he uses first in battle. This is reset after Ravio is KOed.
(I'll work on these later)
Dash Attack: Ravio spins around with the Hammer.
F-Tilt: Ravio creates a small sand dune in front of him using the Sand Rod.
U-Tilt: Ravio spins using the Tornado Rod.
D-Tilt: Using the Fire Rod, Ravio spins around, a ring of fire surrounding him.
Grab: Hookshot, like Link.
F-Throw: Ravio throws the opponent forward and shoots them with an arrow using his Bow.
B-Throw: Ravio throws the opponent behind him and tosses his Boomerang at them.
U-Throw: Ravio throws the opponent upward and spins into them with his Tornado Rod.
D-Throw: Ravio throws the opponent downward, steps on them to hold them in place, and whacks them with his Hammer.
Nair: Using the Tornado Rod, Ravio spins around, surrounding himself in a small whirlwind.
Fair: Ravio swings the Fire Rod forward, creating a small flame on the tip.
Bair: Ravio swings the Sand Rod backwards, releasing small sand particles from the wand's tip.
Uair: Using the Bow, Ravio shoots an arrow upwards lightly.
Dair: Using the Ice Rod, Ravio sends a chunk of ice crashing down.
F-Smash: Ravio slams the Hammer forward. If someone is close to the hammer, but not in its reach, they are stunned shortly.
U-Smash: Ravio waves the Ice Rod above his head, and possibly freezes the opponent he is attacking.
D-Smash: Using the Sand Rod, Ravio creates two pillars of sand on both sides of him.
N-Special: Bow
Ravio shoots his bow straight forward. Nothing special. The attack can be charged, and Ravio can move around while aiming.
S-Special: Speerow
Ravio's trusty companion flies forward to steal a held item from the opponent in front of Ravio. If the opponent is not holding an item, Speerow pulls them close to Ravio.
U-Special: Tornado Rod
Ravio spins upward using the trusty Tornado Rod. After going as high as possible, Ravio slowly falls down, twirling while holding onto the rod. Whoever is in Ravio's whirlwind when he uses the rod will be stunned for a short amount of time.
D-Special: Bomb
Ravio places a large bomb in front of him. These bombs can be picked up, but don't get stuck holding onto it when it explodes!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
As an Impa supporter...

I suggest we return to discussion and more specifically...
Slots for Zelda. And whether we are getting 5 or 4.
The Image has nothing to do with it, but it gets some people's attention.
Oh boy, here we go...Let's see, um...

According to Sakurai, slots don't matter, so Zelda already has five. Honestly, I wish one series could have six characters, because I think having, Link, Zelda, Ganon, Impa, Ghirahim, and Toon Link would please everyone but the Vaati and Tingle fans.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Oh boy, here we go...Let's see, um...

According to Sakurai, slots don't matter, so Zelda already has five. Honestly, I wish one series could have six characters, because I think having, Link Zelda, Ganon, Impa, Ghirahim, and Toon Link would please everyone but the Vaati and Tingle fans.
It'd displease a lot of people because half the thread hates Impa and Ghirahim, or want Tingle or Vaati. I'm up for anything as long as we don't get pre-Brawl-esque "SAKURAI HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US?" from people.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It'd displease a lot of people because half the thread hates Impa and Ghirahim, or want Tingle or Vaati. I'm up for anything as long as we don't get pre-Brawl-esque "SAKURAI HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US?" from people.
I should just break down and make an 80 character roster with all the talked about characters.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I honestly don't believe zelda will get a newcomer. Ganandorf is pretty much a shoe in at this point, and I still firmly believe in sheik returning. However, I really can't think of a new character that would be both unique and is reoccurring. Tingle is the only thing that comes to mind...

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I honestly don't believe zelda will get a newcomer. Ganandorf is pretty much a shoe in at this point, and I still firmly believe in sheik returning. However, I really can't think of a new character that would be both unique and is reoccurring. Tingle is the only thing that comes to mind...
Forgetting about some purple Minish I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom