• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I have no idea. I've been mostly focusing on modding my copy of Project M to include a ton of alts and music, so I could go with a fresh Wi-Fi Copy.
Ok.... so until someone tells me otherwise, i'll just keep it for this thread.

Let me see here:
Xenoblaze
Me
Bigaxle
Superbrawler
Fireemblemnier
Lonekonwolf

So that's like 6, we need 2 more just for the minimum. As for the date i'll let you guys decide on it, it could be weeks from now if you guys wanna get ready or w/e/.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Hariyama needs more love...
I remember using a Hariyama in Pokemon Colosseum, raising the Makuhita was a pain due to it's low stats, but once it evolved it was a really sturdy tank. Plus with that game you only had four options for Fighting types, Meditite, Makuhita, Heracross, or Hitmontop.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I have no idea. I've been mostly focusing on modding my copy of Project M to include a ton of alts and music, so I could go with a fresh Wi-Fi Copy.
If the alts. are wifi safe then they could be used, not sure about music though. I'm going to not use my marth, since it has the Lucina PSA, which I'm unsure if wifi safe.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Entei and Feraligatr?
I can forgive the lack of Hariyama for that.

Same with this.
Next time, I'm adding quite a few fighting Pokemon, Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan almost made it into the first one. Gonna throw in Hariyama and Hitmontop too, but I needed to throw in my boy Salamence. Each of them have a fighting style that's in most fighting games.

Also, on Hawlucha I don't have it's icon.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Convo? It fits enough people, I think.

First you need a 2GB SD card. So after you download your prefered Wifi version on the website, you would need to extract everything in the folder to SD card. The, once that's done, insert SD card into Wii and/or Wii U. Make sure you have no custom stages when you start Brawl up. Go to the Stage Builder and it will boot up.
i don'thave a 2 gb sd card . . . . . .
amazon away!

D

Deleted member

I remember using a Hariyama in Pokemon Colosseum, raising the Makuhita was a pain due to it's low stats, but once it evolved it was a really sturdy tank. Plus with that game you only had four options for Fighting types, Meditite, Makuhita, Herecross, or Hitmontop.
Ironically, the same game gave you the ability to use a Feraligatr, Entei, and Hariyama without hassle.

Why did I give it away.....

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Let me see here:
Xenoblaze
Me
Bigaxle
Superbrawler
Fireemblemnier
Lonekonwolf

So that's like 6, we need 2 more just for the minimum. As for the date i'll let you guys decide on it, it could be weeks from now if you guys wanna get ready or w/e/.
if we are going to do PM, give me two weeks at the very most or forget about me, sorry :ohwell:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
if we are going to do PM, give me two weeks at the very most or forget about me, sorry :ohwell:
It doesn't need to be tommorow, we can do it in like 2 weeks. Also after PM i wanna do a brawl one later in the year, and when smash 4 comes out we'll do another one.

Convo only fits 10 people.... blargh.

D

Deleted member

Lol, thanks.

Funny thing is that Hariyama was a Pokémon I never really cared for that much (though the R/S sprite made he think of mashed potatoes for whatever reason....).
Then I did a Sapphire Nuzlocke (that I never finished and already wiped out the data to be able to sell the cartridge), and a Hariyama was my lifesaver.
Without Takeshi, I never would have gotten past Norman and his ****ing Slaking......
EDIT: Well **** you then, BluePikmin. :p

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
No worries, we would need the time, to make sure everything would be ready. Such as making a date and time, organizing the tourney and etc. Plus, 2 weeks is nothing.
It doesn't need to be tommorow, we can do it in like 2 weeks. Also after PM i wanna do a brawl one later in the year, and when smash 4 comes out we'll do another one.

Convo only fits 10 people.... blargh.
Premium Members can hold more people in a convo. I know that.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

Let me see here:
Xenoblaze
Me
Bigaxle
Superbrawler
Fireemblemnier
Lonekonwolf

I'd need some time. Like, 2 weeks.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Does anyone who where we can get new roster icons? I really want to see where I can get some Marvel, DC and even Shonen Jump ones. Is there a thread for it? Same goes for updated versions of Zelda and Marth.

Sorry for being rather off-topic in my last few post here.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Does anyone who where we can get new roster icons? I really want to see where I can get some Marvel, DC and even Shonen Jump ones. Is there a thread for it? Same goes for updated versions of Zelda and Marth.

You can request it on the Smash Bros roster maker thread on the Wii U and 3DS forum.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master

Go to the Wii U general discussion. Go in the roster maker thread and post your requests there. I could even do them tomorrow if I weren't so busy with Inawordeyes roster icons.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
No worries, we would need the time, to make sure everything would be ready. Such as making a date and time, organizing the tourney and etc. Plus, 2 weeks is nothing.

Premium Members can hold more people in a convo. I know that.
Should Xenoblaze host the convo then? I'd like it to have more then 10 people at least. inb4 he goes nah lol.

And yeah It'll be in like 2 weeks, no rush just thought we should get it going.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I just realized LoneKonWolf, the 3DS has a 2GB SD card, if you have one, you can have both of the 3DS stuff and PM at the same time. Yet, then again this might be pointless, since you just ordered it, I think.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You can request it on the Smash Bros roster maker thread on the Wii U and 3DS forum.
Go to the Wii U general discussion. Go in the roster maker thread and post your requests there. I could even do them tomorrow if I weren't so busy with Inawordeyes roster icons.
Thanks, I'll look into to it soon.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
It's funny, because Brawl introduced a lot of fan favorites.

Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Wario, Meta Knight, Pit, Ike, Lucario, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, etc.
Those characters were fan favorites? Funny, all of the people claiming Sakurai doesn't care about what the fans want had me convinced otherwise.

D

Deleted member

Those characters were fan favorites? Funny, all of the people claiming Sakurai doesn't care about what the fans want had me convinced otherwise.
Hell no, those were nobodies when compared to the glorious Geno!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
i did, and i don't have a 3ds or wii u, i've been cutting down on video games to save up on college :ohwell:
Understandable
Should Xenoblaze host the convo then? I'd like it to have more then 10 people at least. inb4 he goes nah lol.

And yeah It'll be in like 2 weeks, no rush just thought we should get it going.
You could make one, right now since there is only 6 people, atm. Yet, you don't have to. I'm mostly saying this, since we're pretty much derailing the thread, atm :awesome:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's funny, because Brawl introduced a lot of fan favorites.

Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Wario, Meta Knight, Pit, Ike, Lucario, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, etc.
Some people are just too hard to please.

But **** it! Sakurai added Mega Man! He can do whatever else with Smash 4's roster and I'll still be happy.

D

Deleted member

@Habanero:
That is true. Wii Fit Trainer alone brought home the bacon for Smash 4 (if you know what I mean), but Rosalina too? Clearly, best roster since Melee added Peach and Zelda.

@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 :
Jigglypuff.
You didn't specify it had to be Ness or Lucas. :awesome: Just used them as suggestions.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
uh. . . must get this thread back on track . . .uhh . . .um . . .so . . . anybody thinking about pichu's fate? (ya i have nothing)
Kid Icarus. Speaking of...
Maybe more females need to be added.

Clearly Pit providing all the rule 34 wasn't enough.
And I've been reminded that no search engine is safe anymore.

How about Viridi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom