• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I wasn't there but I think I understand. a lot of people probably got banned from the site :rolleyes:
I was a simple Guest Observer back then. Let's just say.... it wasn't very pretty.
Pre-Brawl speculation in general was pure nightmare in a can.

Just leaving it there.
wait does that mean my assumptions are correct? why were they posting that on smashboards? Creepos.
you guys got me a little scared now ...

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
So how 'bout that Pokken fighters? Is it linked to that one screenshot of a HD Mega Blaziken and Lucario?
I dunno... I feel like that was a whole tech demo... but you never know.
wait does that mean my assumptions are correct? why were they posting that on smashboards? Creepos
I'm not confirming or denying. I'm just saying that it was not a nice time.
you guys got me a little scared now ...
No need to fear, those nightmarish times are past! We're more... ahem, dignified and more intelligent in our debates and discussion.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Pre-Brawl speculation in general was pure nightmare in a can.

Just leaving it there.
I don't even want to imagine what that might have been like. Just the mere thought of having the basis to beleive any character can get in because if characters like Pichu and Roy.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
So what kinds of crazy characters were being requested during pre-Brawl?
Been waiting for the right time to pull THIS out:

In fact, I think it's roster time, I'm finalizing my 50-Slot new predicition shindig right now!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'd pretty much say forget about it. Gardevoir has seen better days, and even with a mega evolution, it's not getting in over Mewtwo or Lucario.
Yeah, I know, I was just answering the question, of which unlikely pokemon rep, I would choose. I like her, but wouldn't support her whole heartedly, expecting her as a newcomer.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
i dunno if there's like 6 pokemon reps like people want for mario maybe gardivoir could get in, but still it's doubtful even then.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah.....people overreacted big-time when they found out the leaked "35 character roster" was true.

People said things like "I really thought they couldn't have failed us" and "I have lost all respect for Sakurai" crap like that. I'm not kidding.

It was also at that time that the general fanbase thought Geno was so likely to get in Brawl that people lost their minds when they found out he wasn't in.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So how 'bout that Pokken fighters? Is it linked to that one screenshot of a HD Mega Blaziken and Lucario?
I don't think that was Pokken

That was Pkmn stadium 3.

Also can we stop talking about pre-brawl? there's a reason I didn't join in 03 and again in 06. I like this speculation period though, its much more calm, just how I like it.

Edit: Bolded for emphasis.

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Yeah.....people overreacted big-time when they found out the leaked "35 character roster" was true.

People said things like "I really thought they couldn't have failed us" and "I have lost all respect for Sakurai" crap like that. I'm not kidding.

It was also at that time that the general fanbase thought Geno was so likely to get in Brawl that people lost their minds when they found out he wasn't in.
People can't be happy with what Sakurai works his ass off to give them.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm glad I wasn't much of a speculator during Pre-Brawl, and being happy about R.O.B. even though I knew nothing about him when I first saw him in the game.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I really hope for more of the controversial veterans would be revealed like Wolf, Lucario, and my main man Ike. Mostly to shut up the people who say they should be cut.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'm kinda glad I was like 10 or something when brawl came out, meaning I was way too young to speculate. I would probably be just as dumb as most people if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom