• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Ganon is kind of dumb, at least compared to how incredibly badass Ganondorf is. Besides if you play as Ganon, then what's HIS Final Smash? Super Ganon?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Would actually trade Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard for Chespin, Braixen, and Greninja in a heartbeat.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Actually I haven't thought of a final smash for Ganon, maybe it could be somewhat similar to ZSS's final smash to where she turns back to Samus, doing powerful knockback.
So Ganon transforms back into Samus? Or if you're saying he transforms back into Ganondorf, then wouldn't it just be the same as Brawl?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Dang it. I just realized they added who's viewing the thread....

Now I can't lurk anymore....

now people will be like X person is here, i'm leaving because of that.

Never mind we STILL have to refresh each time... ugh the alrets don't cut it, i'd like to stay in a thread without refreshing like the old days, I got excited when "people made some posts yaya view them?" but now I realize it isn't automatic....:facepalm:

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Nice that I can see who's viewing the thread again. That way we can have somewhat sane Zelda convos when we know Diddy isn't here.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
So Ganon transforms back into Samus? Or if you're saying he transforms back into Ganondorf, then wouldn't it just be the same as Brawl?
So basically Ganondorf transforms into Ganon, the transformation does bigger knockback than of ZSS's, then for Ganon's Final Smash, maybe it could involve maye a giant trident stab or maybe a Darkness blast, after it's use, Ganon grows weary and turns back to Ganondorf.

Hey! We can see what users are viewing the thread again!
WOOT!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Lyn: Lyn would be unique, and would be my choice, but I expect a non sword user like Robin or Anna. Lyn is a good choice though.
I give up

Here you go:

Nothing has changed much other than Impa and Shulk being added.
PIKMIN TIME!!!

Well...I like your roster, but a few things:

Diddy and Dixie combo? I'd rather see them separate
Cranky Kong? You do realize the roster was pretty much finalized last year right? I can't see it happening and would prefer K Rool
Ganon over Ganondorf? Can't Ganon be like a boss or something
Impa I'd rather see as an AT
Who's Harry and why is he on here?
Dr. Kawashima is a no-no
Cut Z and put PT back in. As much as I'd like to see it happening, replacing three characters for someone else is a little...weird
I've already said this numerous times and I'll continue to say it: NO to Anna! (I don't hate her, I just don't see it happening)
Swap Reggie for Mii
Lack of Lucas is quite disturbing along with Pokemon Trainer, and Ganondorf disturbing. Snake would be the only one I'm fine with (I personally hate cuts, but I would choose Snake)

7/10

Okay, I got Version 2. I'm not making any changes for the rest of today, but you guys can enjoy:
Oh, BTW: Flipnote Frog is now the Final Boss. BTW: Zitz should be green, whoops.

10/10 would main Mia

...Do you see me yelling?
Says the dude who constantly use caps to fight with people

Would actually trade Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard for Chespin, Braixen, and Greninja in a heartbeat.
Replacing first gen starters with 6th gen? What is this I don't even

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Nice that I can see who's viewing the thread again. That way we can have somewhat sane Zelda convos when we know Diddy isn't here.
Not trying to offend you but that's the kind of mentality that makes me hate backrooms, excluding someone for some silly reason is just childish. Just let diddy be, no need to pile on more when he isn't here.

And omg never mind it is auto, at least when you type a post I guess, yay no more refreshing! (i think)

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
mine's beedrill. because I think Grovyle has a small chance. but deep down I know he's not getting in and it makes me sad.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here is a random roster. Mostly bad guys and anti-heroes. Felt like doing this since everyone was throwing out random rosters and all.
Villain Roster SSB 1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom