• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

This isn't as much of a prediction roster as it is a concept. What do you think of a roster shaped like this?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Okay, Time to spice things up!
So this roster was me a couple of hours ago, being very tired... and I decided to make a WTF roster.
(These views do not reflect how BigAxle actually feels, he just did it because he could.)
-Cut every character.
-Cut Random, it's not needed.

The only real possible characters on this roster are Little Mac, and well, maybe a few other things.
Enjoy :troll:
Hmm.. if there was only SSB Roster Maker Icons for Ms. Peacock, this would really be complete.
I would be perfectly content with this roster. Because Daitoryo.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Okay, Time to spice things up!
So this roster was me a couple of hours ago, being very tired... and I decided to make a WTF roster.
(These views do not reflect how BigAxle actually feels, he just did it because he could.)
-Cut every character.
-Cut Random, it's not needed.

The only real possible characters on this roster are Little Mac, and well, maybe a few other things.
Enjoy :troll:
Hmm.. if there was only SSB Roster Maker Icons for Ms. Peacock, this would really be complete.
10/10 Would main Virdi and Peppy.
At this point Toad's inclusion would make some people go "WTF." Does that count for anything? :troll:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

This isn't as much of a prediction roster as it is a concept. What do you think of a roster shaped like this?
Move the vertical column gap 2 to the left.
Move the horizontal down 1. :smash:
inb4 everyone takes it seriously

10/10 Would main Virdi and Peppy.
At this point Toad's inclusion would make some people go "WTF." Does that count for anything? :troll:
I'm making another version. But it's going to out-WTF Toad and go with something even more ridiculous.

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
JokeRoster3.png

I was inspired by BigAxle to make this; I hope you all get a good laugh out of it.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Here you go:

Nothing has changed much other than Impa and Shulk being added.
Alright blue, let's do this.
Replace Reggii with Mii. Just please.
Diddy should be standalone, he's fine as he is
Replace Cranky w/ standalone Dixie
Gdorf over Ganon
Sheik exists, don't listen to Diddy's propaganda. :p
YOu know my thoughts on Kawashima
Pokemon Trainer is a unique character that's probably going to stay, with some of the most popular Pokemon in his roster. At the very least standalone Zard makes it in.
Anna is a plausible choice, but not one I personally see happening
Lucas cut is weird.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Alright blue, let's do this.
Replace Reggii with Mii. Just please.
Diddy should be standalone, he's fine as he is
Replace Cranky w/ standalone Dixie
Gdorf over Ganon
Sheik exists, don't listen to Diddy's propaganda. :p
YOu know my thoughts on Kawashima
Pokemon Trainer is a unique character that's probably going to stay, with some of the most popular Pokemon in his roster. At the very least standalone Zard makes it in.
Anna is a plausible choice, but not one I personally see happening
Lucas cut is weird.
Oh yeah I forgot to remove Reggii for Mii, but it's just for a better Mii Icon.
Sheik is there with Zelda. :p
Were getting more unique characters this time around, so it's a possibility Ganon may replace Ganondorf for an original take-on moveset.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Okay, I got Version 2. I'm not making any changes for the rest of today, but you guys can enjoy:
Oh, BTW: Flipnote Frog is now the Final Boss. BTW: Zitz should be green, whoops.

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
No Jafar. Zubat and Gooey too op. 0/10. Try again.
Dangit, I ALMOST added Jafar. SSB4 needs an Aladdin rep.

Okay, I got Version 2. I'm not making any changes for the rest of today, but you guys can enjoy:
Oh, BTW: Flipnote Frog is now the Final Boss. BTW: Zitz should be green, whoops.

You failed to include Il Piantissimo, 0/10.

Last edited by a moderator:

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Oh yeah I forgot to remove Reggii for Mii, but it's just for a better Mii Icon.
Sheik is there with Zelda. :p
Were getting more unique characters this time around, so it's a possibility Ganon may replace Ganondorf for an original take-on moveset.
Except Ganondorf can have his own original moveset

STILL NOT ENOUGH YARNE. WHY DO YOU FAIL ME?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

+Geno
+Sukapon
+Meowth
+Masked Man

You seem to be missing Dr. Facilier, Scar and Mother Gothel. Not enough Disney Villain reps. Also, Nintendog is missing. You should cut Little Mac for Nintendog, he's too relevant.

But I'd main the f*ck out of the Duck.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Maining Doc Louis and Orca. I'll try out Fed Marine too, but he's a little too weak.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
...has anybody considered just giving Ganondorf the trident? Beast Ganon would just be weird imo. Give Ganondorf a trident. He can be the only trident user in the game. It's kinda like a sword, but different enough to differentiate himself.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
...has anybody considered just giving Ganondorf the trident? Beast Ganon would just be weird imo. Give Ganondorf a trident. He can be the only trident user in the game. It's kinda like a sword, but different enough to differentiate himself.
Give Ganondorf anything, just make him play different! Less Clones=More Happy :chuckle:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I Think..... Since ganondorf is going retain the TP look

He'll actually use the execution sword. And borrow some moves from the final battle in TP. imo

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Giving the Trident to Ganondorf would be a great way to de-clone him. And I personally never liked the idea of Beast Ganon being playable in Smash in any form. Wouldn't mind him as Ganondorf's Final Smash transformation, but I'd hate it if Beast Ganon were playable in any other way.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man. Why doesn't the roster maker have more super heroes and super villains. Where's Venom, Green Goblin, Storm and Wonder Woman? How can I make my Marvel vs DC roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom