• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
I've seen so many Zelda-related arguments, but how come NOBODY HAS MENTIONED BEEDLE!?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Amaterasu doesn't have a chance with Mega Man's inclusion.

And even though I haven't played Okami (if I can ever get a copy of it I would play the game ASAP) I'd still like her inclusion, since wolves are one of my favorite animals.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm sorry, were you looking for:

Though I'd love both. (And hey, Megaman 64 :troll:)
No I'd rather play as a Servbot than Tron Bonne. It would be like playing as a Pikmin who cleans up and sets up tables for attacks.

D

Deleted member

Sounds rather complicated. Well, from a programming perspective. But a fun idea nonetheless. Sounds good for set ups too. What kind of Final Smash would you want? I can see Doc Mario turning the stage into a game of Doctor Mario. And the others have to dodge larger pills. Or a bunch of viruses are running around hitting everyone while Doc Mario is kept safe somewhere.
My original idea was Germ Buster; which is sort of like a giant game of Dr. Mario, except that it's three giant pills that fall on their own, and you can manual move one at a time anywhere but up.
Another idea was that Dr. Mario sucks anyone close by into a virus flask, drops a rain of tiny pills into the flask like in a piece of official art that I can't seem to find, then they explode out of the flask, taking an idea similar to Hakushon Daimao's Level 3 Ultra in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. However, I decided that would probably be too similar to Kirby's FS...

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
hey guys, I have decided that I want to stick around here, ^_^
and in doing so for spite of it, I made my first roster:bee:
View attachment 5594
explanation:
Rosalina: confirmed ^_^
Dixie: seems popular plus in tropical freeze
Tetra: seems to be one of the likeliest Zelda reps, so I just choose her
Ridley: massive popularity
little mac: seems to be a guarantee, along with having his stage in game too
Palutena: popular and seems a shoein for a second Icarus rep
hades: sounds like a good idea, plus villain
mewtwo: massive outcry for this guy
lyn: seems to be one of the unique sword fighter lords form fire emblem, so she seems likely
shulk: new very popular IP
Isaac: very popular character, so seems like a good idea
mii: customization
cutted wolf: I mainly did this just to tick off a certain specific person:smirk::smash:
what do you guys think, hmm?
Dixie: I dunno, would be a clone so I prefer Cranky Kong and K. Rool over Dixie. Sakurai seems to be going for the more unique characters.
Tetra: i guess would be unique, personally I like. Tingle or someone else. There is the possibility of no Zelds newcomer.
Hades: YES! YES! I would love Hades.
Lyn: Lyn would be unique, and would be my choice, but I expect a non sword user like Robin or Anna. Lyn is a good choice though.
Shulk and Isaac: try choosing one. Replace the other with a retro like Takamaru.
Cut Wolf: not a very good idea. Well, you did to it to tick off lonekonwolf, but whatever.

Overall, I like it! 8.5/10

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Okay, Time to spice things up!
So this roster was me a couple of hours ago, being very tired... and I decided to make a WTF roster.
(These views do not reflect how BigAxle actually feels, he just did it because he could.)
-Cut every character.
-Cut Random, it's not needed.

The only real possible characters on this roster are Little Mac, and well, maybe a few other things.
Enjoy :troll:
Hmm.. if there was only SSB Roster Maker Icons for Ms. Peacock, this would really be complete.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So this roster was me a couple of hours ago, being very tired... and I decided to make a WTF roster.
(These views do not reflect how BigAxle actually feels, he just did it because he could.)
-Cut every character.

The only real possible characters on this roster are Little Mac, and well, maybe a few other things.
inb4 Swamp complains about no Swanky

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
-Cut every character.

Hmm.. if there was only SSB Roster Maker Icons for Ms. Peacock, this would really be complete.
/not enough yarne. 0/10

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
-Cut every character.

You can't have a WTF roster without Dr. Kawashima.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
You can't have a WTF roster without Dr. Kawashima.
He was too WTF Mainstream. I replaced him with Flipnote Frog. :troll:

/not enough yarne. 0/10
Awakening I also considered "Mainstream." :troll:

I had to outo WTF and go double it.
It's why there's some really weird stuff there. Federation Marine. The Meta Knight Bridage. ASHLEY. Dr. Lobe can be considered the mega-WTF version of Kawashima.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

LOOK AT MY PRETTY PICTURE!

Also, relevant because it's a video game crossover.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
-Cut every character.

Daisy?
Peppy?
GRENINJA?!?!
MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
For those who are wondering, yes, I'm going to post an actual roster tonight. This was me having a little fun. :troll:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
-Cut every character.

Bluster Kong is relevant due to the releases of "Donkey Kong Country - He Came, He Saw, He Kong-quered" and "Donkey Kong Country - Raiders of the Lost Banana." That glaring omission makes it impossible for me to take your roster seriously.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
-Cut every character.

Not enough Blonic. 0/10 would not bang.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Cut every character.

No Zurg.

0/10 would not vaporize.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Bluster Kong is relevant due to the releases of "Donkey Kong Country - He Came, He Saw, He Kong-quered" and "Donkey Kong Country - Raiders of the Lost Banana." That glaring omission makes it impossible for me to take your roster seriously.
Good thing it's not serious at all!
And I see we are getting a tad off topic...
anyone care to pick a new topic?

On another note... WHERE IS MY NON SPECIFIC ACTION FIGURE CHARACTER ICON :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom