• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
It's funny, because Brawl introduced a lot of fan favorites.

Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Wario, Meta Knight, Pit, Ike, Lucario, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, etc.
Yeah, getting Toon Link ( a loveable character in the first place) shouldn't seem so ****ty after getting all that. But, no. Clones and incarnations are the devil.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I'm kinda glad I was like 10 or something when brawl came out, meaning I was way too young to speculate. I would probably be just as dumb as most people if I did.
I was maybe a little older than that. I though Pit was Roy and ROB was Wall-E and then ROB 64.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Yeah, getting Toon Link ( a loveable character in the first place) shouldn't seem so ****ty after getting all that. But, no. Clones and incarnations are the devil.
I honestly got really scared for a sec because when I read "the devil" i lifted up my mouse which has a red light, and it looked like there was demon eyes on the reflection on my screen.

I was relieved a split second lated when I realized it was my mouse.

I was maybe a little older than that. I though Pit was Roy and ROB was Wall-E and then ROB 64.
I had no idea who either were I just know I was really shocked of the plot twist in SSE where ROB is the Ancient minister as well as playable.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Actually, Toon Link was like the only newcomer from Brawl I didn't like.

Then again, facing those scrubs on Wi-Fi all the time back in the day didn't help either.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I didn't even play Nintendo during Brawl speculation.
Although I would be happy with any character, just like I am now.
I'm not too picky, not many characters could make me angry. As long as they're done right.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
They got nearly every fan favorite at the time, but because not every single fan favorite got in, a majority of the fanbse got pissed off and went on long, stupid rants. If they didn't go on rants, then they raged for a short time on the boards.

Not everyone lost their mind, but still, only a small handful of people knew what they were talking about during that time.

Butthurt over Smash 4's final roster will be inevitable, but for multiple reasons, I'm certain the butthurt won't be nearly as bad.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Looks like you guys didn't listen. As usual.

I have a question: Have you guys ever played each other before in brawl or PM? Just curious.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
They got nearly every fan favorite at the time, but because not every single fan favorite got in, a majority of the fanbse got pissed off and went on long, stupid rants. If they didn't go on rants, then they raged for a short time on the boards.

Not everyone lost their mind, but still, only a small handful of people knew what they were talking about during that time.

Butthurt over Smash 4's final roster will be inevitable, but for multiple reasons, I'm certain the butthurt won't be nearly as bad.
I honestly think I'll be fine with the roster, everything Sakurai has shown us, I loved, even Wii Fit Trainer.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Looks like you guys didn't listen. As usual.

I have a question: Have you guys ever played each other before in brawl or PM? Just curious.
I've played a few former users that are my friends. They recommended the site to me.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

I've got a new roster build and I'm posting it here.
Okay, New Roster!
Changes from Previous Build:
+No Cuts (Even Snake!)
+Mewtwo, but no Roy
+14 Newcomers, for a total of 50 Slots
-No Random Icon
=Roster is 10 X 5.

Franchise Slots/Reps
Pokemon-5/7 (Pokemon Trainer is switchable, but he/she will always have 3.)
Mario-5/5
Zelda-5/4
Kirby;DK-4/4
Star Fox;Fire Emblem; Kid Icarus-3/3
Metroid-3/2
Mother-2/2
Multiple Solo Rep Franchises- Golden Sun, Wario, Pikmin, Yoshi, etc.

Newcomer Choices
Rosalina
Megaman
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Dixie
King K Rool
Palutena
Viridi
Ridley
Bandana Waddle Dee
Issac
Shulk
Takamaru
Robin

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So I'm gonna assume everyone in the roster prediction thread/social hasn't ever challenged each other in a super smash boards tourney or something.... For shame.
(axle has though, he's cool, and so have I in another forum)
Though its just as I thought. *snicker* (inb4 someone posts a snicker candy bar)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So I'm gonna assume everyone in the roster prediction thread/social hasn't ever challenged each other in a super smash boards tourney or something.... For shame.
(axle has though, he's cool, and so have I in another forum)
Though its just as I thought. *snicker* (inb4 someone posts a snicker candy bar)
I haven't but I plan to with PM, soon. Once I finally bother write down my Brawl code.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

I've got a new roster build and I'm posting it here.
Okay, New Roster!
+No Cuts (Even Snake!)
+Mewtwo, but no Roy
-No Random Icon
=Roster is 10 X 5.

Franchise Slots/Reps
Pokemon-5/7 (Pokemon Trainer is switchable, but he/she will always have 3.)
Mario-5/5
Zelda-5/4
Kirby;DK-4/4
Star Fox;Fire Emblem; Kid Icarus-3/3
Metroid-3/2
Mother-2/2
Multiple Solo Rep Franchises- Golden Sun, Wario, Pikmin, Yoshi, etc.

Newcomer Choices
Rosalina
Megaman
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Dixie
King K Rool
Palutena
Viridi
Ridley
Bandana Waddle Dee
Issac
Shulk
Takamaru
Robin
i like it but viridi seems like a weird choice , but it good ^_^

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's another random roster. A Pokemon one this time. Tried to give each gen an equal amount of Pokemon.

Pokemon Roster 1.png

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I haven't but I plan to with PM, soon. Once I finally bother write down my Brawl code.
We should totally have a roster prediction smash tourney, just for the lulz. And see if the speculators can actually smash, it'll be really fun imo but I don't think people will be down go through with it though. :/

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
We should totally have a roster prediction smash tourney, just for the lulz. And see if the speculators can actually smash, it'll be really fun imo but I don't think people will be down go through with it though. :/
I'll be Down with it, though i will need to rush through the subspace emmisary to get my mains (stupid memory corruption)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Here's another random roster. A Pokemon one this time. Tried to give each gen an equal amount of Pokemon.

View attachment 5600
Funny I also have one.

-Bottom part is transformations
-Pokeball is supposed to be Mega Blaziken, but there was no pic of it.
I'm down, though.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
My internet is amazing, so if it comes to going and playing Smash, I'm chill with it.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
My internet is amazing, so if it comes to going and playing Smash, I'm chill with it.
Funny I also have one.
I'll be Down with it, though i will need to rush through the subspace emmisary to get my mains (stupid memory corruption)

I'm down, though.
yay that's like 4 people! Were gonna need like 16 or something though.... thx for being open to the idea though, it would seem like fun.

Though I guess I could work with 8

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
yay that's like 4 people! Were gonna need like 16 or something though.... thx for being open to the idea though, it would seem like fun.
I'd join but my internet router hates my Wii.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
To be frank, I could do both Project M and Brawl. But for the latter, I haven't even bothered getting all the stages and characters due to the former.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Okay, New Roster!
+No Cuts (Even Snake!)
+Mewtwo, but no Roy
-No Random Icon
=Roster is 10 X 5.
Solid roster. My only real issue is the three KI reps. For a series with only 3 games, 3 characters seems like quite a bit.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
To be frank, I could do both Project M and Brawl. But for the latter, I haven't even bothered getting all the stages and characters due to the former.
I just about 100% Brawl before I started playing Project M. I'm missing about 5 trophies, and I kinda just said screw it.

Solid roster. My only real issue is the three KI reps. For a series with only 3 games, 3 characters seems like quite a bit.
It was either that, Samurai Goroh, or Krystal. I personally love KI, so Viridi is my solo bias card.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yeah, Project M would be the best I feel, since you have all Characters/stages from start and balance, for those who want to join that don't have it, say something and we could most likely help.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
advertise it, we will get the battle of the speculations to go underway
So you guys wanna do PM or brawl, I can do either but it would seem most would go for PM which is fine with me. Also were gonna need like an official date for the tourney to begin, if you guys actually wanna go through with it.

Also how would I do that? make a thread in the Wii U area? that place barely gets hits though :p

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
So you guys wanna do PM or brawl, I can do either but it would seem most would go for PM which is fine with me. Also were gonna need like an official date for the tourney to begin, if you guys actually wanna go through with it.
Also how would I do that? make a thread in the Wii U area? that place barely gets hits though :p
I have no idea. I've been mostly focusing on modding my copy of Project M to include a ton of alts and music, so I could go with a fresh Wi-Fi Copy.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

Convo? It fits enough people, I think.

please help -_-
First you need a 2GB SD card. So after you download your preferred Wifi version on the website, you would need to extract everything in the folder to SD card. Then, once that's done, insert SD card into Wii and/or Wii U. Make sure you have no custom stages when you start Brawl up. Go to the Stage Builder and it will boot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom