• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I think Shulk is, sadly, in the same spot as Isaac or Saki. Maybe a little stronger.

So glad I can post again, here's my roster if this is the right place for one...
View attachment 5544
first of all, why is there no DK newcomer? there's bound to be one in this game, but what bothers me is that you added a fire emblem and a Zelda newcomer before adding a DK one? and even the Zelda newcomer is a bit of a bad choice, while ghirahim is a character that has great smash feel, he'll probably get the shaft this game (sadly) and what's the purpose of cutting Lucas again? he's not a likely choice, and defiantly won't be cut over ghirahim or Anna,
and for the love of okami, why is wolf replaced by Krystal? your replacing star fox's teams eternal revival, just for an love interest, its backwards logic dammit -_-#
> Sees Krystal, but no Wolf
@ LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf won't like this.
your dam right I don't like this:glare:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Here's my roster.
Official Roster Roster.png

Nothing special except Lyn I suppose. She's the placeholder FE rep at the moment.
Also no cuts to avoid conflict.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Posting my roster again.

Changes from last time:
- Bowser Jr. was replaced by Rosalina.
- Tingle replaced Toon Zelda/Tetra.

Mewtwo, Pikachu and Sonic have new icons.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
So, anybody else think that Impa should replace Sheik? Anybody? *cricket chirping*
I agree.

Here's my roster.
View attachment 5546
Nothing special except Lyn I suppose. She's the placeholder FE rep at the moment.
Posting my roster again.

Changes from last time:

Both of you have no Impa. 0/10.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I update my Paint roster in light of Rosalina's confirmation.
MS Paint Mega Man looks chill as f**k, not gonna lie.

So, anybody else think that Impa should replace Sheik? Anybody? *cricket chirping*
Nope. No need to replace an already unique character.

Also, people, please go back to your own avatars. It's a little confusing.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
isnt Shulk 3rd party?
No, Monolith Soft is owned by Nintendo, so they are a 2nd party developer, which means Shulk is technically a Nintendo character, and Sakurai doesn't need special permission to put him in.

On the subject of Wonder-Red, it all depends on how he works.
He could be very unique, or he could be just be very bland and have a move set like this.

Neutral Special - Chargable Unite Fist
Side Special - Unite Sword
Up Special -Unite Whip
Down Special - Unite Gun

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Here's my roster.

+No cuts
+Little Pac-Mii
+ Brawl Pokemon & Mewtwo
+Elite Four
Lyn (neutral to this idea)
Shulk (neutral)
-No WTF character

I give it an 8/10.

Posting my roster again.

Changes from last time:

+Elite Four
+Pac-Man, Tingle & Isaac
-No WTF character

I give it an 8/10 as well.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
first of all, why is there no DK newcomer? there's bound to be one in this game, but what bothers me is that you added a fire emblem and a Zelda newcomer? and even the Zelda newcomer is a bit of a bad choice, while ghirahim is a character that has great smash feel, he'll probably get the shaft this game (sadly) and what's the purpose of cutting Lucas again? he's not a likely choice, and defiantly won't be cut over ghirahim or Anna,
and for the love of okami, why is wolf replaced by Krystal? your replacing star fox's teams eternal revival, just for an love interest, its backwards logic dammit -_-#
I'm sorry. It's terrible, I know. But I'm working to improve it. To Summarize: I have no idea which DK newcomer to include, Dixie is most likely, but least unique (by herself) King K Rool reps DK's villains, but has not been around for years, and Cranky Kong is my personal favorite, but a little unlikely.

My original FE team was Marth and Chrom, but I decided to add another rep since it's bigger now. I switched Chrom for Ike since Ike is in multiple games, and we like him.
I chose Anna to represent the whole series, but the artwork reflects upon Awakening only. It's a personal choice, really. Better than three Lords.

I cut Lucas because, and I know I'll get flamed for this, why not?

Krystal took Wolf's spot due to space constraints. Lastly, Ghirahim's there because...well, come on. Look at my everything.

D

Deleted member

In what sense does doing exactly what the copiers are doing mean you're being spiteful?

Wouldn't copying the copiers mean you're one of them?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Look what you've started Shadow!
Look at all this Diddy madness!

I have an idea!
Let's do something fun!
Lets all make a roster on who we would WANT in a smash game, and not who we would PREDICT!
6 characters for the 3 major series, 4 for DK, Kirby, StarFox, Mother, and FE, and at least 2 for F-Zero and Metroid.
And at least 5 new series characters (Villager and WFT count).
NOW GO!!!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Because Lucas is important to the Mother franchise and is the most recent protagonist.
Other than that I see no reason why he should stay. But he will.
Fire Emblem and Mother are like cousins. From what I've read about Lucas, it just seems like:

Ness = Marth
Lucas = Roy, Ephiraim, Chrom
Porky = Black Knight
Claus = Micaiah

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'm sorry. It's terrible, I know. But I'm working to improve it. To Summarize: I have no idea which DK newcomer to include, Dixie is most likely, but least unique (by herself) King K Rool reps DK's villains, but has not been around for years, and Cranky Kong is my personal favorite, but a little unlikely.
well, that's probably because no one knows which dk newcomer will be in, most just chose one or the other, and now that cranky is back, some says he'll get the Rosalina treatment, I guess when it comes down to it, it comes to personal opinion, I guess
My original FE team was Marth and Chrom, but I decided to add another rep since it's bigger now. I switched Chrom for Ike since Ike is in multiple games, and we like him.
I chose Anna to represent the whole series, but the artwork reflects upon Awakening only. It's a personal choice, really. Better than three Lords.
that's good, all fire emblem needs is marth and ike, everyone else is just a bonus,
I cut Lucas because, and I know I'll get flamed for this, why not?
he's a fan favorite of the so called master piece of mother 3, so everybody loves him, other than that I don't know why
Krystal took Wolf's spot due to space constraints. Lastly, Ghirahim's there because...well, come on. Look at my everything.
so? if space constraints were a problem then get rid of an unlikely newcomer or just get rid of Krystal, wolf is not getting cut no matter what, not even for Krystal
and ghirahim is understandable, I mean even I can agree I wish he had a better chance,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom