• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sheik is Smash's most holy tradition, one that a mere mortal shouldn't dare to touch. :smirk:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow. And here I thought that was Mr. Game and Watch. :laugh:

Also Smash Boards, can we get some Mega Man emotes? That'd be nice.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
For the most part, they're all in the 60's, except for Greninja, who's 71, and Pikachu (who I'm not even sure if I'm going to use, just brought him back because I missed him), who's 34.
Yeah, you're good. Go at 'em!

I could solo the Elite Four with Pikachu back in the day. :pikachu2:

Red, Yellow, Gold and Ruby specifically.
I recently went through Yellow with only Jigglypuff. Wasn't even that hard honestly, the old games are incredibly easy with one Pokémon.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Submission TMs baby. :cool:
Jiggs with 85 power Body Slam wrecked enough **** as is. Equip it with Thunderbolt, Fire Blast and Bubblebeam on top of that and it had an easy time going through the game, despite its ****ty Special stat.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Jiggs with 85 power Body Slam wrecked enough **** as is. Equip it with Thunderbolt, Fire Blast and Bubblebeam on top of that and it had an easy time going through the game, despite its ****ty Special stat.
Sounds easier than a Pikachu run. Then again, I played it mostly when I was still 9 / 10 years old back when Pokémon Red was released around here. I still remember my Pikachu's movelist even! Thunder, Thundershock, Seismic Toss and for the last, I usually switched a lot between Mega Punch, Mega Kick and Mimic. :rolleyes:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
WTF... I completely forgot about the New Year XDDDDD
Well ,it would be more cool with Daily pics.
Eh, Sakurai needs a break. We all do, but soon this week will end with us all mentally insane, much like the entire month of October.

The sad thing is he's probably still working on it and will this next week. The man's dedicated.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
WTF... I completely forgot about the New Year XDDDDD
Well ,it would be more cool with Daily pics.
No way man, going into 2014 will be awesome. It's the year of Kirby Triple Deluxe, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, E3 2014 which most likely will have a new Zelda and Metroid announcement, not to mention the release of the game which is the reason we're all here.

2014 is going to be another year of celebration and grief for the Smash community when we find out what the final roster looks like. That to me is enough reason to care about going into the new year, and probably the only reason I do so. The last time I cared about New Year's Eve was in 2008 when Brawl was about to be released, otherwise it's always been pretty redundant to me.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
No way man, going into 2014 will be awesome. It's the year of Kirby Triple Deluxe, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, E3 2014 which most likely will have a new Zelda and Metroid announcement, not to mention the release of the game which is the reason we're all here.

2014 is going to be another year of celebration and grief for the Smash community when we find out what the final roster looks like. That to me is enough reason to care about going into the new year, and probably the only reason I do so. The last time I cared about New Year's Eve was in 2008 when Brawl was about to be released, otherwise it's always been pretty redundant to me.
I don't know, I'm thrilled for 2014. This year has been **** for me, so I'm looking forward to the next year. Plus, all these games! Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom