• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
No it's the same person lol. I actually do post there more than here (kinda wish I post here more, but damn you guys move so fast)

That reminds me...

How do you guys like the idea of having a Championship match? It's similar to wrestling where a specific character (along with the EXACT attire) can be used to fight specific characters. Maybe something like this:

Smash Championship
Tag Team Championship
U.S. Championship
Japan Championship
European Championship
Women's Championship
Lightweight Championship

Yes, I realize I'm pulling this randomly out of nowhere, but I've been doing this for years and it's a lot of fun.
No it's the same person lol. I actually do post there more than here (kinda wish I post here more, but damn you guys move so fast)

That reminds me...

How do you guys like the idea of having a Championship match? It's similar to wrestling where a specific character (along with the EXACT attire) can be used to fight specific characters. Maybe something like this:

Smash Championship
Tag Team Championship
U.S. Championship
Japan Championship
European Championship
Women's Championship
Lightweight Championship

Yes, I realize I'm pulling this randomly out of nowhere, but I've been doing this for years and it's a lot of fun.
PREPARE FOR TROUBLE AND MAKE IT DOUBLE

D

Deleted member

If the next character is female, I can bet there is one guy who thinks it's a pattern. Also Divine Deity tried to friend me on facebook. :p
Divine Deity x SaturnGamer64

It's facebook official! You heard it here first folks.

You guys make a cute couple.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Speaking of...
NAME THAT FACEBOOK ICON!
Who could this be?
PS: I do not stalk, this was on the right on the Smashboards home page.
View attachment 5467
huh, looks like my old version avatar, except I had a hat and a house in the background
That's obviously my coffee drinking buddy lonekonwolf.
:awesome:
swing by me next time, and i'll get ya double down dark bean joe mate

D

Deleted member

Speaking of...
NAME THAT FACEBOOK ICON!
Who could this be?
PS: I do not stalk, this was on the right on the Smashboards home page.
View attachment 5467
How is this in any way related to the purpose of this thread??

Here's a good one. Lets talk about how many newcomers we expect to see...

I say we're getting 13, no more.

Anyone else?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I've seen Saturn and FalKoopa on facebook during the great DDoS of August, not that it matters. Yet, I bet none of you will ever find me, as I use my IRL name and pic of myself. Nwewehehehehe! *Drops peeled luxury banana*

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
13 is a good number. Been thinking about that exact number to for a while. Could be about 12~14 though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Speaking of Divine, I remember it was Saturn who basically scared him off in the end. Looks like you did something good for us after all! Now who;s gonna do the same back to him? :D

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Okay... back to discussion.

If we get a Zelda picture, what do you all think we'll see? Some of her moves?
most likely, I don't think we'll see anymore of the phantom just yet, you know sakurai he likes to let things sit in first
i'm thinking either we learn to see what happen to her specials or maybe just her recovery

CalumG

Smash Lord
Clearly assist trophy

/thread

(let's go back to discussing ridley or fire emblem or doctor feckin' Kawashima please)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Two topics: Do you think Matthew has a chance now that we got Rosalina? Also is there any reason despite Ridley's merits that would convince me he's not a stage hazard?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Two topics: Do you think Matthew has a chance now that we got Rosalina? Also is there any reason despite Ridley's merits that would convince me he's not a stage hazard?
I think Matthew has some chance, but I would feel Isaac would be the more prioritized character of the two.

As for Ridley, here's a reason: Sakurai is a troll. I guess that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom