• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Medusa: The main villain of the Kid Icarus series, she was considered for Brawl but replaced by Pit. She could use a combination of her staff and magic powers. Not much to say, really.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm gonna need a source for this.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I also don't see Tetra/ToonZelda coming. I feel like Impa may have a better chance if there were ever anyone of the development team considering a 5th representant.

Some are learning here.

MagnesD3

Smash Master

Ill repost my roster for christmas. Still think Impa could replace sheik and Jr. could come with no shadow. Paper mario could make it in, diddy/dixie might be seperated, I could see tom nook, or even King boo being added.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
^The character choices are pretty good for a roster of that size (for the most part), but I'd consider cutting half a dozen or so characters.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
God...the height and weight of some characters are ridiculous.
Falco and Wolf:6,2 feet WAT?!
Fox:5,8 feet :/
Zero Suit Samus:198 pounds ._.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ahh, nothing quite says Christmas like playong through A Link Between Worlds. Such an amazing game. Hopefully we'll see something tomorrow related to the game.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Ill repost my roster for christmas. Still think Impa could replace sheik and Jr. could come with no shadow. Paper mario could make it in, diddy/dixie might be seperated, I could see tom nook, or even King boo being added.
Such a modern roster you got there, too many characters in that roster to happen though.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
All right, so the Medusa stuff came from waaaay back, before I was a member on this forum but still read discussions, that someone gave a link to a page full of stuff that was cut or found in SSB games. Here's the link:

Well, I can't find it. But it basically said that Sakurai considered Medusa during Brawl's development, but overall decided on Pit. Therefore, Medusa must be on his mind. Prepared for ****storm!

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
All right, so the Medusa stuff came from waaaay back, before I was a member on this forum but still read discussions, that someone gave a link to a page full of stuff that was cut or found in SSB games. Here's the link:

Well, I can't find it. But it basically said that Sakurai considered Medusa during Brawl's development, but overall decided on Pit. Therefore, Medusa must be on his mind. Prepared for ****storm!
I'll speak for everyone: it didn't happen until we see valid proof.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I asked for a 3DS as my xmas present. I did not get it, but I got a bunch of clothes and a tablet. I guess it makes up for not getting a 3DS?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Impa biggets problem is not being a toon character.
Easy solution to that.

Add in Toon Link's Grandma from The Wind Waker, but make her named Toon Impa and have a ninja-y moveset.

The more and more I actually think about this idea and picture it in my head, the more and more I realize how awesome and hilarious this would be!

TOON IMPA FOR SMASH 4!!!!!

For Christmas I got an iPad Mini, an art pad for my computer (I should have an official announcement for Limbs with art up before the end of the year), and a Roxio Capture Card (YouTube channel will up by Sunday).

EDIT: What is everyone doing here watching a thread that is not even being posted on? Go check out Smash Bros Affinity or something.

D

Deleted member

Is anyone else having any problems connecting to Miiverse and the E-shop on the Wii U?
I've been having a lot of problem with this today. It's been happening to me yesterday as well, although not to the same extent. I wonder what's going on?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've been having a lot of problem with this today. It's been happening to me yesterday as well, although not to the same extent. I wonder what's going on?
Most likely server issues.

Too many people got eshop cards for Christmas!

D

Deleted member

Most likely server issues.

Too many people got eshop cards for Christmas!
I'm surprised this is even happening, considering Wii U's poor sales overall. I knew something, was up, thankfully, it doesn't look like a recurring problem.

Anyway, I spent the afternoon playing Pikmin 3. Really love this game so far and I look forward to spending many more hours on it. Still need to get to The Wonderful 101.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I've had a wii U for a whole year and the only wii U exclusive game I got was sonic lost world.

I need a job

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I'll speak for everyone: it didn't happen until we see valid proof.
And I respect that. But just because you guys like you another magic woman who's undeserving, doesn't mean you shouldn't be open to change. Medusa isn't as popular, but she has more going for her.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
And I respect that. But just because you guys like you another magic woman who's undeserving, doesn't mean you shouldn't be open to change. Medusa isn't as popular, but she has more going for her.
That has absolutely nothing to do with claiming she was considered for Brawl.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd like that one explained to but it's hilarious enough to keep it unsolved :laugh:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
That has absolutely nothing to do with claiming she was considered for Brawl.
Maybe I'm crazy, but I swear I saw it somewhere. :urg: Whatever, let's turn it into a joke. I don't mind being the butt of a joke.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm surprised this is even happening, considering Wii U's poor sales overall. I knew something, was up, thankfully, it doesn't look like a recurring problem.

Anyway, I spent the afternoon playing Pikmin 3. Really love this game so far and I look forward to spending many more hours on it. Still need to get to The Wonderful 101.
You and I are on the same boat based on what we did and got for Christmas. The game itself is even better than Pikmin and Pikmin 2 combined based on how there's no limitations and more innovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom