• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
When it comes down to it, **** Impa, **** everyone, I'll always main Diddy, this won't ever change.:diddy:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I guess lyn's conformation in some smash game will be up there. Same with sanic and megaman.

Though :metaknight: is what really made me go nuts when I first saw the brawl trailer. Snake made me laugh cause he was in a box, stalking mario and stuffs :awesome:

Diddy, I feel the same way about my main man :kirby:

Wolf was an awesome suprise, I always wanted him in as well.

I hope smash 4 has a surprise secret character like melee did with marth/roy.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Nothing can ever beat Diddy's reveal for me.

Think his reveal in Smash 4 will also definitely be up there.
Diddy was in my top three for Brawl, and the only one of the three that actually got in, so his reveal was fantastic for me too, but I was away with no computer when it happened, and I was told about it over the phone, which lost some impact. :ohwell:
Still screamed a bit though. :awesome:

But Sonic was Sonic. I ran into another room to yell "oh my god" then dashed back to the computer. :laugh:

I don't even know what I'm going to break do when/if Isaac gets revealed. ;)

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
It's probably been discussed multiple times before this, but what are your guys' opinions on Ghirahim for Smash Bros. 4? I would personally love him strut fabulously over to his opponent and stop them mid-attack, following up with his tongue taunt. But there's also the problem of him potentially not being important enough (a one-off villain).
On a side note, do you think the Groose will be loose in SSB4?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
The creator of GentlemanBoards™ everyone. :rolleyes:

Why don't you go back to trying to convince everyone you were a proper intellectual like yesterday? That was slightly more bearable.
Wow, that was cold....
That actually hurt my feelings a little bit.

Apparently making a joke (that some people actually liked) illiminates all possibility of me actually being smart.

I was making a freaking joke you moron, and what do you do?
You bring up ANOTHER joke i make as some sort of insult.

You sit at your computer making some stupid and sarcastic comment about a 13 year old,
and yet I'm the immature one.

Nice pal. Nice.

EDIT: Looking back at N3ON's post, it appears that 10 people liked the fact that he was calling me an idiot.
If that many people think Im a moron, I guess I should really leave once and for all.

If any members of Affinity Dream are reading this, I shutdown Affinity Dream.
SSBA is officially shut down, and Dunsparce and I will form a new Affinity Dream to work on Limbs somewhere away from here.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
EDIT: Looking back at N3ON's post, it appears that 10 people liked the fact that he was calling me an idiot.
If that many people think Im a moron, I guess I should really leave once and for all.
This is why you deserve some kind of mockery indeed. :rolleyes:

You can stay, I have no problem seeing you evolve into Mega Bibarel eventually but... Listen once in a while perhaps and don't take things too personal?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wow, that was cold....
Your too random dude, that's the problem I mean you overdo it, and the random threads you make are gonna get locked anyway, you know this.

But you said you leave before and now you stay and your saying you'll leave..... don't be like brett favre man.

Anyway don't take it too personal, its the internet. Also your welcome to stay if you just stop being so random.

Let's not turn this into a back and forth fight yeah?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Wow, that was cold....
That actually hurt my feelings a little bit.

Apparently making a joke (that some people actually liked) illiminates all possibility of me actually being smart.

I was making a freaking joke you moron, and what do you do?
You bring up ANOTHER joke i make as some sort of insult.

You sit at your computer making some stupid and sarcastic comment about a 13 year old,
and yet I'm the immature one.

Nice pal. Nice.
Thirteen-year-olds making poop jokes: the hallmark of maturity.

You have yourself a very merry Christmas Mr. Bidoof. ;)

This is why you deserve some kind of mockery indeed. :rolleyes:
I think there are bigger problems with the contents of his post than that little oversight. ;)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Bidoof. You're taking things far to personal.

No one said you're a moron or an idiot, and I don't think you are one. It's just your "joke" wasn't funny. It's not right to imitate people on forums like the way you did earlier, things can get out of hand if you aren't careful. And nearly all of your other jokes are incredibly imature, and aren't funny. You make such jokes far too often, it's why nearly everyone here thinks you are imature. You need to give it a rest.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

If any members of Affinity Dream are reading this, I shutdown Affinity Dream.
SSBA is officially shut down, and Dunsparce and I will form a new Affinity Dream to work on Limbs somewhere away from here.
If your leaving to form this affinity dream the only other site similar to smashboards' forums is aib and it's forums.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I think there are bigger problems with the contents of his post than that little oversight. ;)
He's a kid, and just as old as my younger brother. Therefore I tend to be softer on him.

Yes I know, am a sweetheart. **** it, am too good for this world.

IMPA IMPA IMPA IMPA

Please proceed to hate me :reverse:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I mean, I like to make jokes too, but I only do it when there's a completely valid opportunity. I'm mature most of the other times.

at least I think so

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
He's a kid, and just as old as my younger brother. Therefore I tend to be softer on him.

Yes I know, am a sweetheart. **** it, am too good for this world.

IMPA IMPA IMPA IMPA

Please proceed to hate me :reverse:
I can never hate you with dat avi of yours. I laugh everytime I see it.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, how unprecedented it is to think we might get a veteran revealed due to promotion when it's only happened over half of the time since E3. :rolleyes:=
Because, you know, it's working perfectly lately.

I mean holy **** Mewtwo, Mii, Toad, Pac-Man, Zelda. So many reveals in so little time! I also can't believe the new Fire Emblem game released in November correlated to the reveal of Marth!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Fixed, at least for me. :p
Secret Shop my blue skinned floral amigo.

SECRET.

****ING.

SHOP.

Also, Akanea is where Jake reigns.

'REMEMBER ME *****!? I HEARD SOMEONE ELSE IS CALLING YOU 'WAIFU' NOW!'

Domnestic voilence will proceed in this one, believe me.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I mean, I like to make jokes too, but I only do it when there's a completely valid opportunity. I'm mature most of the other times.

at least I think so
Why be serious and mature if you can be serious, mature, a little rude, but speak more truth and people laugh at what you say?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh come on guys, how could your favorite Smash moment not be when you first saw this and thought "all the Nintendo in one gaaaaame!!!"? :troll:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Because, you know, it's working perfectly lately.

I mean holy **** Mewtwo, Mii, Toad, Pac-Man, Zelda. So many reveals in so little time! I also can't believe the new Fire Emblem game released in November correlated to the reveal of Marth!
That doesn't really change the fact you think something we have actual proof on is crap, which is kinda silly. No one said it was a guarantee we'd get something every time, but it's obviously a possibility...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@Xeno: ................. http://smashboards.com/threads/how-...s-updated-with-rosalina-luma-newcomer.340701/

Again, it may not have been 100% but its something we could use to predict a reveal, because it actually happened before with 2 characters and it could happen again with a character like dedede. Who cares if were wrong? Smash speculating isn't some advanced degree ya know.

Promotion is tied in some way for certain characters

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Wait, we're talking about Vaati? THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE!!!
I don't see any problem. He's an Iconic Zelda character from an iconic Zelda spin off series with recurrence. I mean his role is the most important out of the other contestents. With the exception of recency he's the only one who doesn't have any issues with his inclusion such as excessiveness, unoriginality, or just plain unimportant role-wise.

To say he's not likely AT ALL is closed minded and will result in embarrassment if it actually happens.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Hey guys, just a question, I'm taking a poll for Smashboards Brawl.
Who is your most wanted user besides yourself?
The character who wins has a boosted shot of appearing in the final roster.
Be sure not to waste your vote on a likely newcomer, since that'd be kind of a waste.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa will cause the most embarassment, and I'll love seeing it once it happens.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Hey guys, just a question, I'm taking a poll for Smashboards Brawl.
Who is your most wanted user besides yourself?
The character who wins has a boosted shot of appearing in the final roster.
Be sure not to waste your vote on a likely newcomer, since that'd be kind of a waste.
myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom