• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gune

Smash Lord
Rhythm, Excellent, I like you, you're like me, but for a different character. And I never said they can't co-exist. It's just that they didn't in Brawl, and Lucario, because he ate up Mewtwo's roster spot, needs to give Mewtwo his due respect and give him his own place. In Smash 5, let 'em co-exist. Heck, if they co-exist in Smash 4, I'll be happy, and I won't need Mewtwo alone in Smash 5. Actually, they CAN co-exist. I WANT them to co-exist, but I don't think Lucario deserves a spot in smash 4.
That was sarcasm...

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Here are a few things that I found in the Rosalina video:

1:48 = The screams that sound when you hit a damaged character (like in Melee) are back.

1:56=The stars that appear when your shield is broken are not exclusive to Megaman.

All=Rosalina is cool.

Morbi

Scavenger
Rhythm, Excellent, I like you, you're like me, but for a different character. And I never said they can't co-exist. It's just that they didn't in Brawl, and Lucario, because he ate up Mewtwo's roster spot, needs to give Mewtwo his due respect and give him his own place. In Smash 5, let 'em co-exist. Heck, if they co-exist in Smash 4, I'll be happy, and I won't need Mewtwo alone in Smash 5. Actually, they CAN co-exist. I WANT them to co-exist, but I don't think Lucario deserves a spot in smash 4.
You are obviously not aware of the poetic device many like to call sarcasm... are you?

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
It's not THAT impressive. I mean it's about as impressive as Mewtwo's confusion. But, I'm sure she has other space related moves that will blow my socks off. Maybe it's just my imagination because I was expecting cosmic power balls and beams or some magic mewtwo ****.
Oh... for a moment I was thinking you are describing the new moveset of Ganondorf :p.

.n_n.

Morbi

Scavenger
Look, when you type, it is VERY hard to see if they're being sarcastic. They should put a "sarcasm" emoticon or something.
I agree; however, that was a fairly overt case of it. I usually add this :awesome: when I am joking around or being sarcastic.

I do actually agree with you to an extent though; despite Mewtwo not literally being replaced, in essence he was. I believe that is what you are attempting to articulate.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Why were Mewtwo's files still in the game? Because not every single flippin' one was transferred to Lucario.
they left the Mewtwo files in and made a NEW Lucario model out of Mewtwo's and therefore there are parts of his model and move set codes in the game.

I probably wouldn't have posted that, but after hearing "Lucario sucks" I saw no major harm. Do you have literally any proof that Lucario was made from Mewtwo's model when there is literally nothing they share besides an Aura Sphere made from scratch? Where did you hear this because I can assure you it is not true. You're belief that the two characters are similar is not a reason.

So you'll have to keep explaining this to us because until you provide proof and logic we are not going to understand this.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
First, I wish I knew what "articulate" means.
Second, I can guess.
Third, It iiisssss, except for the whole "not literally being replaced", because he was quite literally replaced by Lucario.:awesome:

D

Deleted member

If we're going to have a Zelda rep, I want Ghirahim. *raise poster for support of Ghirahim*.

People are actually fighting on Smash Christmas?
I guess my Christmas song didn't help.:(

Even a dysfunctional family should be together.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
I was joking, besides Mewtwo is most likely returning in Smash 4 anyways along with Lucario.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Look, I don't know how many times I have to explain this. Why were Mewtwo's files still in the game? Because not every single flippin' one was transferred to Lucario. Do you see any resemblance in their above-100% ledge attacks or in their jabs. They kept those files in the game, and the jab infinite of Mewtwo was also left in. Now, that's not to say that they're not similar, because they are, like Falco's jab and Forward smash is different, but he is still considered a semi-clone. And yes, they are both planned, but they left the Mewtwo files in and made a NEW Lucario model out of Mewtwo's and therefore there are parts of his model and move set codes in the game. They were not all transferred. Gosh, I hate repeating myself, but I'll do it for you, Mewtwo.
First, I wish I knew what "articulate" means.
Second, I can guess.
Third, It iiisssss, except for the whole "not literally being replaced", because he was quite literally replaced by Lucario.:awesome:
I have no proof, but it is what I believe, and my beliefs are LAW:awesome:.
The king has spoken!:joyful:
Jeez U-Throw, ration your trollage. At this rate everyone will see through you pretty soon, if they haven't already.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
The point is, I think it is highly likely, and therefore I believe it. Also, I will troll as much as I want. And your comment probably just made everyone see through me. So what, I have no solid evidence, but my evidence makes sense. HAHHAHAHA:laugh:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
The point is, I think it is highly likely, and therefore I believe it. Also, I will troll as much as I want. And your comment probably just made everyone see through me. So what, I have no solid evidence, but my evidence makes sense. HAHHAHAHA:laugh:
You could not have possibly read that before posting it...I don't even...

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I AM A MATURE 12 YEAR-OLD. GEEZ. I GET THE FEELING THE ONLY REASON MORBIDALTRUISM IS FOLLOWING ME IS BECAUSE HE THINKS I'M UNINTENTIONALLY HILARIOUS.

D

Deleted member

Putting U-Throw on ignore for now. I'd suggest others do this until he gets better/get banned.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Jeez U-Throw, ration your trollage.
What? After you just spent like 3 pages-

Forget it, I'm not even gonna try. I quit!!! Here's my gun! Here's my badge! Here's the hermaphrodite I keep in my left shoe. I hope my replacement does a better job.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think most people were aware of it when he claimed to be a mature 12 year old.
Yeah... a mature twelve year old. I'm pretty sure that's the example they give when you look up oxymoron in the dictionary. :rolleyes:

Still though, was more a warning than anything... as trolls get banned. Clearly he doesn't really care about that though, I mean he's not planning to stick around for the long term. Hasn't even set up an avatar yet, you'd think he'd have a Mewtwo one or something.

So Shulk for Smash, who is with me XD?
.n_n.
It'd be nice. Don't know what to think anymore in terms of likelihood. But it'd be nice. :ohwell:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I AM A MATURE 12 YEAR-OLD. GEEZ. I GET THE FEELING THE ONLY REASON MORBIDALTRUISM IS FOLLOWING ME IS BECAUSE HE THINKS I'M UNINTENTIONALLY HILARIOUS.
ALL CAPS? YOU MUST BE A RIDLEY SUPPORTER! CAPS ARE BIG LIKE RIDLEY. THOSE WHO TYPE BIG THINK BIG AND THEREFOR SUPPORT THE BIG.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I did read it before posting and I like it like that. My evidence makes sense, there's no denying that
Well, the reason I asked if you read it is because what you're saying completley contradicts the sentence before each one. If it's not evidence then you have every reason to deny it because if it's not evidence that it's true then it can't be proven true, thus you have the ability to deny that it's true.

Also you said your evidence made sense.....that was sarcasm right? I'm just not understanding why-

**** it!

ROSALINA IS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Yeah... a mature twelve year old. I'm pretty sure that's the example they give when you look up oxymoron in the dictionary. :rolleyes:

Still though, was more a warning than anything... as trolls get banned. Clearly he doesn't really care about that though, I mean he's not planning to stick around for the long term. Hasn't even set up an avatar yet, you'd think he'd have a Mewtwo one or something.

It'd be nice. Don't know what to think anymore in terms of likelihood. But it'd be nice. :ohwell:
I am planning on sticking around long-term. And if I get banned, then I'll come back once my ban is over:glare:. Besides, I haven't set up an avatar because I'm still trying to find a picture. Geez!!!

I am not MegaBidoof.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
He isn't really breaking any rules. He is still discussing Mewtwo's chances.

Neon was trolling Saturn for like 3 pages.
It's just it'd be nice if he didn't talk in caps all the time and talking about his maturity, he's totally random in an annoying way. Otherwise i'm cool with him.

As for the other thing.... its cute when they go back and forth, fills the hotfeet void. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom