• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

No Sakurai OCs?

Meta Knight and Dedede confirmed to not return. Kirby to be cut later in development. :troll:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Morbid what's up with your avatar. o-o

What about Redd the painting fraud?
He only overcharges you for his stuff (I don't mind that, in the late part of the game you have enough money to buy every stuff from him and only some unique pieces of furniture he is the only one to sell them).
.n_n.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Speaking of Tom Nook on the last page, what if he's villager's final smash? Villager grabs the smash ball, nook appears and villagers house appears. Villager keeps 5 bell bags at Tom Nook, causing the house to expand with each bag.

Then the final smash ends and the "my debt is all paid off" jingle plays.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Speaking of Tom Nook on the last page, what if he's villager's final smash? Villager grabs the smash ball, nook appears and villagers house appears. Villager keeps 5 bell bags at Tom Nook, causing the house to expand with each bag.

Then the final smash ends and the "my debt is all paid off" jingle plays.
I could see that happening, as I'm pretty sure his final smash will involve debt and a giant falling house.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Bees would be really cool, but the way I'm thinking how it works is too similar to Palutena's Army.

D

Deleted member

"I thought about it, but there are obviously some immensely overt differences."

Not exactly. "Sakurai OC" means "Sakurai Original Character" which means "Character Sakurai made".
Sakurai made Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede. Therefore, they are "Sakurai OCs".

Unless you meant Smash OCs, but then....

:troll:

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Im no idea who this guys are, but seems relevant.

They are in the new "goku vs naruto" game, and we know how big is nintendog in smash right? :awesome:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
What about Mr. Game & Watch? I don't believe there was ever a Mr.Game & Watch in the Game & Watch games. Just those little guys who go all "bieb bieb bob bab" and "BRRRRREEEH" etc.... :T

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Except Toon Sheik was never in Smash.
But she was at least considered...

What about Mr. Game & Watch? I don't believe there was ever a Mr.Game & Watch in the Game & Watch games. Just those little guys who go all "bieb bieb bob bab" and "BRRRRREEEH" etc.... :T
True. He's like a composite character or something.
There was never a named entity called "Mr. Game and Watch" until Melee.

----

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
There have been at least three new antagonists in each Smash sequel to date. I see no valid reason we won't get at least one this time around.
So then in this one going for the pattern should be King K. Rool, Ridley, Black Knight / Black Shadow / Porky / Hades?

.n_n.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I think Samurai Goroh is much more likely to be honest. He has MUCH more Smash relevance.
Well but it seems the anime in Japan has promote more Black Shadow than Samurai Goroh and seeing that Japan is more important it could be that Black Shadow becomes the next character for F-Zero and Samurai Goroh once again play his role as an Assist Trophy.

.n_n.

IMO

K. Rool >> Ridley >>>>> Black Shadow >>> Hades >>> Porky >>>>> Black Knight
Ridley >>> K. Rool >>>>> Porky >>> Hades >>> Black Shadow >>>>> Black Knight

For me.

.n_n.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well but it seems the anime in Japan has promote more Black Shadow than Samurai Goroh and seeing that Japan is more important it could be that Black Shadow becomes the next character for F-Zero and Samurai Goroh once again play his role as an Assist Trophy.

.n_n.
I suppose it is possible, I actually like Black Shadow more. However, the cut-scene and assist trophy status really indicates that Sakurai acknowledges Goroh to a greater extent. Apparently Goroh is all over the cover art for every game too (I am not sure, this is just what I was told).

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I suppose it is possible, I actually like Black Shadow more. However, the cut-scene and assist trophy status really indicates that Sakurai acknowledges Goroh to a greater extent. Apparently Goroh is all over the cover art for every game too (I am not sure, this is just what I was told).
I will prefer if we get Black Shadow this time so finally it could get Ganondorf moveset and free the poor guy from those shackles, it will be awesome if instead of Ganondorf we could get Ganon with his pitchfork and black magic, the reason that I want Samurai Goroh as an Assist Trophy instead of playable character is because this time all points seem to be that Takamaru will be the playable retro character and if this happens we will have two characters with similar styles of swords and maybe Sakurai will clone one of them.

.n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom