• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The games I have are-
Nintendo Land
Super Mario Bros. U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Super Mario 3D World
I hate how people are complaining about the lack of games. Most launch line ups aren't that hefty, Thinking about it, I think compared to the PS4 and XB1, Wii U had the most at launch. Don't quote me on that, though, it's just an assumption.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Now you're down to two.

Which one would seem more like me?
Considering I look at both blogs and see nothing that's overall related to you since I don't know most of your interests outside Smash Bros...I have absolutely no idea. Er...I pick the latter one because it's blog is green and a more recent follower. :p

Morbi

Scavenger
The games I have are-
Nintendo Land
Super Mario Bros. U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Super Mario 3D World
I hate how people are complaining about the lack of games. Most launch line ups aren't that hefty, Thinking about it, I think compared to the PS4 and XB1, Wii U had the most at launch. Don't quote me on that, though, it's just an assumption.
It has been a year now, they should have a more reasonable selection of games at this time. Obviously they are trying to do that by pushing everything of value Q4 this year and Q1/2 next year.

Gune

Smash Lord
Mewtwo is easily at that status. One of the most famous and popular pokemon, star of the most movies (3), revered as one of the most powerful, if not THE most powerful, pokemon of all time (Which he is officially thanks to his 5 point special attack boost to his normal form and his uber-powerful Mega forms), one of the darkest things about the pokemon franchise, etc. He's basically a staple to the franchise, as well as the fact that he's also very recognizable and fills a roll no basic pokemon could.
Still if he was a at that status he would've never been outprioritized Mewtwo is great and all but don't overate his status he is a fan favorite and important as of now, but not to the point of Pikachu or PT.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Considering I look at both blogs and see nothing that's overall related to you since I don't know most of your interests outside Smash Bros...I have absolutely no idea. Er...I pick the latter one because it's blog is green and a more recent follower. :p
...I figured the Wind Waker would've been obvious, but whatevs.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Like Diddy always says:
:pikachu2::jigglypuff::pt:(:squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:):mewtwomelee::lucario:

Yep. No real need for this to be changed. Though, if Zoroark or Ditto did pull the Shang Tsung gimmick that'd be interesting. As far as I know, no other Nintendo character has that exact gimmick. Well, that ghost dude from Paper Mario can, but how likely is he again?

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
No activity here. O-o
That's odd, must be the ddos.
So now that it's December do you expect gifts (newcomers or veterans) from Sakurai?
Who wouldn't? It would be nice to see a new stage, and we could see the return of Ice Climbers, or our long overdue Pokémon announcement, or he could pull a Marth on us again. (Fingers crossed for a newcomer still or Mewtwo...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's not a DDoS this time as far as I know, instead it has something to due with the server updates.

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see a character in the next direct. (and most likely a veteran)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Also, I'm going to play a little bit science.

Every Nintendo Direct that occurs every other month will reveal a character, which is based around the factor we got Luigi in August and Sonic in October. I want to see if this theory holds water, and if so that is at least another way to anticipate things. But at the same time, I am doubtful it will be a newcomer.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I fully believe we'll see a character in a probable Nintendo Direct this month (oh God it's December....).
If it's a veteran, I can see Zelda, Ice Climbers, or Lucas (I can see it) for it.
If it's a newcomer, which is plausible but unlikely, then I can see it be Palutena, but newcomers are even more difficult to predict, so I'll be happy with anything.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So Pokémon is doing the "Pokémon Profile Picture" month on Facebook.

The first batch of Pokémon are Charizard's mega evos, Goomy, Espurr, Pikachu, Eevee, Sylveon, the 3 starters, Yveltal, Xerneas, the Pangoro line, and Lucario.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
So Pokémon is doing the "Pokémon Profile Picture" month on Facebook.

The first batch of Pokémon are Charizard's mega evos, Goomy, Espurr, Pikachu, Eevee, Sylveon, the 3 starters, Yveltal, Xerneas, the Pangoro line, and Lucario.
Just changed mine to Goomy.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I feel like a Direct would be suited for a character like the Ice Climbers. Characters like Zelda and Dedede I would expect to be first revealed on the website.

EDIT: People still actively use Facebook? Wow... I thought it passed the torch back to Twitter and Tumblr.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We're likely to get some kind of character this month like we do every month. I personally think we'll get a Melee vet this month. Or perhaps Captain Falcon But I could be wrong. As for new characters.....I don't know. Anything's possibly honestly, though I feel we'll still get like 5 more vets or so before anymore new characters. I can see them getting revealed at another major event similar to E3. Unless the game gets released before then.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
EDIT: People still actively use Facebook? Wow... I thought it passed the torch back to Twitter and Tumblr.
Not actively (this is my main social networking site, if it counts) but I do check in from time to time.

Edit: Is anyone else expecting a slew of characters next E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom