• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
So anyways, I think Lyn is more likely than people give her credit for. Her Smash relevance is apparent, will she stay an assist trophy? I highly doubt it. Roy on the other hand was actually playable, but Sakurai prioritizing a clone? That sounds about right actually. Anyways, Chrom really put Fire Emblem on the map, so he is likely.

What do you GUISE think?
Alright, I guess I'm 10 bucks richer now.
$290 away from a Wii U, so I guess that's something.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Alright, I guess I'm 10 bucks richer now.
$290 away from a Wii U, so I guess that's something.
You don't have a Wii U? :crazy:
That's surprising. Who else doesn't have one? I own one.

You can catch Zoroarks on Route 20 and in the Pokemon Village...sounds recent to me.
Can Zoroark mega-evolve? (I hadn't played the game yet, but I wanna know)

Gune

Smash Lord
I don't follow that terminology, of course Mewtwo isn't a threat...threat means there's a chance of not making it...it's a requirement at this point. In fact, I'd say he's the biggest requirement for the series next to Pikachu at this point.
I'm gonna have dissagree he's not at that status hes pretty far from it not gonna lie Pokemon trainer is though, and I wasn't talking about mewtwo I was talking that zoroark thing.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
*cough*Me*cough*
I don't even know what your Tumblr name is...I thought your name was an inside joke. :p

Can Zoroark mega-evolve? (I hadn't played the game yet, but I wanna know)
No, but I can guarantee you that when Z comes around, if more Mega Evolutions are included (Since I already suspect Zygarde's Mega Evolution history) Zoroark will most likely be one of them. Along with pokemon like Lilligant, Weavile, Marowak, and most likely Raichu.

Morbi

Scavenger
I bought one because my Wii stopped reading discs, I even waited a month for the official Nintendo lens cleaner. So instead of buying another Wii for 80 bucks, I decided that it was a great idea to purchase the Wii U before the price-drop (much to my discontent). I don't want to say that I regret the purchase as it will be useful once Mario Kart 8 and the new Zelda launch, but I really should have waited.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I have one, but I don't have a 3DS so I guess that I'm still kinda bad.

(I'm asking for one for christmas though, don't want to spend all that money myself. who do you think I am, a honorable person with a job? only half of that is right.)

Morbi

Scavenger
well when it comes down to it, people would rather have what they want over what is needed,
heck if I remember correctly you want tiki from fire emblem, she doesn't do much to the overall series
I am actually one of those people, I truly feel as though Meowth should have never been dismissed over Jigglypuff. I absolutely despise Meowth, but it is ludicrous that Sakurai blatantly denies the spiritual rival of Pikachu, and the main antagonist of the animated series. Obviously it was development related, but she should have been cut in Melee for Meowth... if not Melee, Brawl. Maybe Smash 4 is finally his time? I am not sure.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
kinda wish I got one this year because of all the better bundles though.

also morbid's liking my posts does wonders for my self-esteem

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I'm gonna have dissagree he's not at that status hes pretty far from it not gonna lie Pokemon trainer is though, and I wasn't talking about mewtwo I was talking that zoroark thing.
Mewtwo is easily at that status. One of the most famous and popular pokemon, star of the most movies (3), revered as one of the most powerful, if not THE most powerful, pokemon of all time (Which he is officially thanks to his 5 point special attack boost to his normal form and his uber-powerful Mega forms), one of the darkest things about the pokemon franchise, etc. He's basically a staple to the franchise, as well as the fact that he's also very recognizable and fills a roll no basic pokemon could.

well when it comes down to it, people would rather have what they want over what is needed,
heck if I remember correctly you want tiki from fire emblem, she doesn't do much to the overall series
She's a main character in three games and a close friend of a character already in Smash Bros...that's alot more than Ike, Roy AND Chrom have done.

Yes, you can also catch about half the Pokemon that exist in X and Y, no ones cares. This isn't Youtube back in 2012, Zoroark's chance has come and gone in my opinion.
It's called having faith, and since I like the Zoroark, I keep in faith for her.

Meh, would pair Chrom with Bowser. Because sane shipping is boring, it needs that razzle dazzle!
Shipping in its entirety is disgusting.

I follow you!

Take a wild guess who I am...
[/quote]

Hmmmmmmm...(Pulls up Followers list) Are you...are you...Jesus 420 Christ I don't even know where to start....

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I bought a Wii U, currently have 5 games for the system not including the Wii titles. It's a decent console, but it just needs to grow a large library first, similar to the 3DS.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@hotfeet: Sakurai is still gonna go with the main lords. I don't see anna or tiki being more likley than ike, roy, chrom, or even lucina and lyn.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What Xenoblaze said. The Wii U simply needs to finish growing a big library. It's off to a rough start, and if IIRC the 3DS had a rough start as well. It just needs to keep growing.

I own a Wii U as well, I've played Nintendo Land quite a bit, though I stopped playing it for a while, I started playing it again recently and I plan to get started on Pikmin 3 and ZombiU soon.

Morbi

Scavenger
"Only lords make it in Smash Bros." is made-up logic. Sakurai never officially stated this either.
This is true, it doesn't really help that the most likely candidates are Lords though, whether or not it is a rule is irrelevant. It is the way things have work so far, and it is the way they will most likely continue to work. Even if the rule is arbitrary. However, you are correct, it is not a rule.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I only have 3 due to not having a job
That is understandable. Three of the games were given to me in someway, which were Nintendoland, Sonic & All-Stars Racing, and Super Mario 3D World. The games that I went out of my way to buy were The Wonderful 101 and Sonic Lost World, with the former being very hard to find and the latter being the Deadly Six Special Edition.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
If I had to choose 3 Wii U games to get right now, they would be as follows:
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Sonic Lost World
These are really the 3 I want at the moment anyway.
Once Smash and DK come out this list will increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom