• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
What do you guys think the priority will be for the possible FE reps, including Ike? I feel like it'd go like this:
  1. Ike
  2. Chrom/Roy
  3. Chrom/Roy
  4. Robin
  5. ? Lucina ?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Really at this point I wouldn't be all too sad if Roy doesn't show up in Smash 4, because he's already in Project M and that will be played just as much as Smash 4 will so it's a win win situation in my eyes.
That's why I'm not clamouring for Roy, but Chrom is... just... ...meh..., I would rather have Lyn or even Lucina for that matter.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I remember the Zoroark and Victini fights all of a sudden. Don't know why, it was just equally stupid, considering literally the only reason why people went for Victini is because of fears of replacement, even though they are supporting an rather uninteresting character.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I have an idea. Let's talk about something other than Fire Emblem.
How about this. Donkey Kong. Now.
I think we'll see pretty cliche answers that Dixie and K. Rool are really likely, I suggest a different topic.

I remember the Zoroark and Victini fights all of a sudden. Don't know why, it was just equally stupid, considering literally the only reason why people went for Victini is because of fears of replacement, even though they are supporting an rather uninteresting character.
When people Zoroark is confirmed, I willing to be people will want to keep Zoroark in future installments because he's a too unique character to be cut, like Ike.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Nah, I, actually like talking about Fire Emblem, if it doesn't involve Corn too much. :awesome:
And that's why we change the topic.
I think we'll see pretty cliche answers that Dixie and K. Rool are really likely, I suggest a different topic.
Like what? Kawashima? Tom Nook? Prince Sable? I'd rather talk about what will actually be in the game thank you.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
That's why I'm not clamouring for Roy, but Chrom is... just... ...meh..., I would rather have Lyn or even Lucina for that matter.
I still support Roy getting but, again he's already had his time and is in Project M. As for Chrom this is his only chance if he gets passed up everyone will forget about him soon after the game is released.

As for Lyn well, she could end up in Project M.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Like what? Kawashima? Tom Nook? Prince Sable? I'd rather talk about what will actually be in the game thank you.
It's nice to talk about those characters time to time, they are very interesting to talk about at the very least.
Pretty much "ignored" characters in this thread now, no cure for it now. :p
How bout we talk about Monita being a character in Smash Bros., I hardly see her being discussed.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Marth and Ike are enough to represent FE. If you neeeeeeeed a third, go for the one that has different colored hair. Roy.

Gune

Smash Lord

When people Zoroark is confirmed, I willing to be people will want to keep Zoroark in future installments because he's a too unique character to be cut, like Ike.
Won't matter if he's unique if he's not important to the current big thing he will be getting the mew two treatment just without the backlash
Marth and Ike are enough to represent FE. If you neeeeeeeed a third, go for the one that has different colored hair. Roy.
I don't think mar th and Ike are enough at the very least we need Robin or chrom more so robin the first customizable charecter and all its pretty big.

Morbi

Scavenger
And that's why we change the topic.

I honestly think that Tom Nook is extremely overlooked. Animal Crossing is extremely successful and loved, not to mention it has relevance. I really think a second representative is over-looked to say the least. Tom Nook is one of the most plausible. I mean to really assume that Animal Crossing will only get one character for some arbitrary reason seems fallacious. I am not insinuating that his chances are remotely likely. I am not actually sure of his chances as I haven't heard the pros and cons yet. I just think that a second Animal Crossing rep is more than warranted.

Kawashima would be great. However, there is no demand for it. Sakurai is not demented enough to think of it himself in my opinion. Although, that isn't to discredit the notion, I think it is a wonderful idea personally. I just don't see Sakurai thinking the same.

Prince Sable, I am unfortunately not entirely sure who he is, but I do agree with BluePikmin. Talking about series like Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon is over done. We have all of the reasonable arguments, we all have our own opinions, there is nothing to do aside from waiting until the game launches. No one talks about the other possible series really.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Zoroark is indeed an underrated character that gets a lot more flak then it deserves. It's like the only reason why people didn't want it is because of Lucario, and for some reason people loved to put Zoroark and Chrom together as a stigma.

In fact, why can't we have an inverted situation here? We get Zoroark included, Chrom is passed. More people would like that scenario because it at least means we get something interesting to talk about.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I honestly think that Tom Nook is extremely overlook. Animal Crossing is extremely successful and loved, not to mention it has relevance. I really think a second representative is over-looked to say the least. Tom Nook is one of the most plausible. I mean to really assume that Animal Crossing will only get one character for some arbitrary reason seems fallacious. I am not insinuating that his chances are remotely likely. I am not actually sure of his chances as I haven't heard the pros and cons yet. I just think that a second Animal Crossing rep is more than warranted.
So much hate from the Smash fanbase of this particular franchise despite being very popular.
Though I don't expect Tom Nook after having just Villager (I would have preferred Tom Nook over him).
It's not a problem to have Tom Nook in the game, it's just that people keep backlashing that it doesn't need another character ever because Villager represents the series as a whole.
We all wanted Tom Nook rather than the Villager, but then all of a sudden after Vilager was revealed, people suddenly lost hope for the raccoon for some reason.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Zoroark is indeed an underrated character that gets a lot more flak then it deserves. It's like the only reason why people didn't want it is because of Lucario, and for some reason people loved to put Zoroark and Chrom together as a stigma.

In fact, why can't we have an inverted situation here? We get Zoroark included, Chrom is passed. More people would like that scenario because it at least means we get something interesting to talk about.
Why? Because Lucario fans would never shut the hell up about it, that's why. Then again, their bickering I can tolerate, since I already know Zoroark wouldn't be replacing Mewtwo's returning appearance. It's kind of funny, since I'm sure she'd be much more interesting than Lucario.

Morbi

Scavenger
So much hate from the Smash fanbase of this particular franchise despite being very popular.
Though I don't expect Tom Nook after having just Villager (I would have preferred Tom Nook over him).
It's not a problem to have Tom Nook in the game, it's just that people keep backlashing that it doesn't need another character ever because Villager represents the series as a whole.
We all wanted Tom Nook rather than the Villager, but then all of a sudden after Vilager was revealed, people suddenly lost hope for the raccoon for some reason.
I agree with this sentiment, I honestly think Tom Nook would have been more ideal. I am not even an Animal Crossing fan. Luckily his homicidal/rapist memes make me adore him, so I will likely main him. I just don't understand this arbitrary rule that a series has to be introduced with only one character. I mean the notion that he was a front-runner makes it extremely apparent that he might not be the only one (AC representative) in my personal opinion.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Why? Because Lucario fans would never shut the hell up about it, that's why. Then again, their bickering I can tolerate, since I already know Zoroark wouldn't be replacing Mewtwo's returning appearance. It's kind of funny, since I'm sure she'd be much more interesting than Lucario.
I love Lucario, but he never really stuck with me. His moveset felt very bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom