• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
It looks like these guys have finally done an analysis video for smash bros. Not much we didnt already know, but there are a few details some might not have seen.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I think Sakurai said not to expect Sukapon because he doesn't want to add really obscure Japanese only characters. He did say that he would only add Takamaru if he were to get a new game, (or something along those lines). I heard a rumor that that was in fact his reason, but I don't think it was proven. I think it makes sense. Oh, and I think T-Rex would be perfect for a boss.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I like Waddle Dees. Always felt a little guilty when I killed them in Kirby games.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
What do you expect, he gets laid all the time considering he's the only male gerudo. It's gonna be old and withered. Oh, wait there is one male born every whatever years.................I REALLY WANNA BE THAT MALE O_O (just kidding, I rememberd Gerudos are nasty)
I'd wanna be Ganondorf, no problem.

Gerudos >> other races in Zelda.

Except for Telma, who doesn't count anyway.

Also Impa > everything.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I like Waddle Dees. Always felt a little guilty when I killed them in Kirby games.
Because Waddle Dees are one of the few enemies that don't try to kill. It's especially disheartening in Kirby's Epid Yarn where the yarn versions instead spend their time goofing off, with the best offense they have being a pathetic tackle that doesn't cause damage. They just fall down making a squeak noise.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Gorons are clearly superiour to the Kokiris and Zoras cause of this. Or maybe it is cause they lived on the mountain tops..?

I think the Kokiri first died out however. Zoras and Gorons where still hugely present in Twilight Princess, while the Kokiri where all simply gone. Or Kokiri Forest was just unlocated in TP's era of Hyrule perhaps... As the Great Deku Tree also was nowhere to be found.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Because Waddle Dees are one of the few enemies that don't try to kill. It's especially disheartening in Kirby's Epid Yarn where the yarn versions instead spend their time goofing off, with the best offense they have being a pathetic tackle that doesn't cause damage. They just fall down making a squeak noise.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Roy because fire swords are better than other swords and Robin because no swords are better than some swords. :troll:

Yes I know Robin can use a sword leave me alone.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I won't be opposed to either Robin or Anna. But if they come at the cost of Ike, you'll see me flipping tables. :p

I wonder if we'll have ALL of Robin's appearances as alts if he is playable.

D

Deleted member

I will not leave you alone for that, N3ON.
You must suffer the consequences. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom