• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Ganys Up Tilt is awesome because it sucks.
Is awesome how it is, you guys are destroying the fun of the character... but being a ping move will be nice.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
All I've really got to say about Ganondorf is that he should be decloned, but he should still have magic dark punches and stuff like he already has, except decloned. I don't really need swords or tridents.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Um sukapon's cool, He could be a fun wacky character, just not sure if sakurai would go for it or not.

Edit: He's Pink? SUKAPON CONFIRMED! :troll:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Who do you guys honestly believe are newcomer "shoe-ins" or locks?
Maybe Little Mac and Dixie,every other newcomer has a problem IMO.
Ridley: Pyrosphere holes.
K.Rool:Dixie.
Bandana Dee:Sakurai's modesty.
Palutena: Pit's Final Smash and maybe Sakurai's modesty.
Toad:Mario 3D World pic.
Toon Zelda:Not necessary and a possible clone.
etc.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Because Dixie can pull off semi-clone quite well, I do not think K. Rool is in competition with her. He will either get in because Sakurai wants him to as the DK villain or not.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
My two cents: Mewtwo and Little Mac are absolute shoo-ins, K. Rool and Takamaru toe the line, and Palutena and Ridley aren't far behind. This is based on known roster-deciding criteria, so, while this might not be exact in the end, nothing foreseeable stands in the way of most of these individual characters. Some stuff you may consider foreseeable (e.g. Sakurai might not think he's unique enough, Dixie is "competing with" him, he's most popular in the West) isn't based on anything concrete, so it's best left to GameFAQs or something.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Sukapon will use a lot of street fighter moves, nintendo was lazy on the game back in the day, and i ok with that.
I just want to spam his head all the place, pretty much his signature move.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I don't like the floating body part style of Sukapon. Would connecting his limbs with small pink orbs be too out of character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom