• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Sorry I'm too distracted by your profile pic. BEEEEEEWBSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Uh-huh, you can look but you can't touch.

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the U.S.!

Did I miss anything?
Absolutely nothing of worth...and I almost forgot to say Happy Thanksgiving myself to you all in America...we up here, we're about a month and 16 days ahead of you, but regardless. And since I had nothing to celebrate, I went to Animal Crossing and celebrated the Harvest Festival...AKA go find fish so that people will give you stuff for meals...at least the music choice for the day was nice and fitting.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I just found an awesome drawing of one of my most wanted newcomeres on the Miiverse. I like the way this person thinks.

Now that I showed this one awesome pic, I'm off to search for stupid Miiverse posts to laugh at.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
A Mario clone/semi-clone using stuff from Mario Paint...clever idea, actually.

In my "ultimate wishlist roster", I have Dr. Mario, Chef Mario, 8-Bit Mario, and Metal Mario, so I guess Painter Mario wouldn't hurt...
View attachment 4783
Say, that made me wonder; if the Metal Box was never introduced in Melee, do you think we could have gotten Metal Mario as Mario's clone instead of Doc? Plus points for being a boss in the previous game :awesome:

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Putting Claus above Porky as the first considered Mother villain should be a sin. Just sayin'.

----
You say "first considered". Does that mean you would still say Claus is more preferable than Porky? For example, I support Claus over Porky because he'd be a more interesting fighter that's easier to make work. Also, I think he's more popular and more memorable as a villain for those who've played Mother 3. Of coarse, Porky is more important to the series overall, has his own fan base, and is also memorable as a villain, so I considered him first.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
We're talking about what, Mother?
Well, at least it's not Fire Emblem.
But yeah, I don't want another Mother character unless it's Porky. I don't even like Lucas all that much tbh.
The Mother series cannot be complete without a villain, as small as it is.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
There's always Kumatora you know. Her name is Beartiger, what isn't cool about that?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Ugh, food was good. Now I'm full, at least for another two hours.

Mother? Just bring back Lucas and ill be set. Preferably, I also want Masked Man/Claus, but its a bit unlikely.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Wait a minute... Timmy Turner and Jimmy Neutron are the Nickelodeon versions of Ness and Lucas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom