• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Return of AR Man?

What's next, you're going to obsess over "Mr. Hanafuda" again?

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
This was my first roster:

Then, I made an updated version:

Now, I present...

Tepig2000's Roster Version 3

Notes: I was going to cut Palutena, but felt that I would receive a lot of backslash. I think that, if there is DLC, it should be limited to stages and music, but if there where DLC characters, my predictions for DLC would be Roy and the ones below him.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't see what he would really do without one.

Then again, I never expected Wario to have his chopper as part of his moveset.

Wario should just be like P:M Wario, Mach Rider gets his motorcycle as a Side B. I think this is more than acceptable.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I like both Warioland and WarioWare. If anything, I think/hope he'd get more inspiration from Wario World (please piledriver down throw) and Wario: Master of Disguise.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know why, But I kind of see Mach Rider's close range attacks possibly being somewhat similar to Ghost Rider. Using a chain to whip enemies and junk. Other than that, running people over seems like a go to special attack. Though that might be stepping on Wario's toes. Then give Mach Rider guns similar to the NES game. Not sure what kind of recovery attack could be done though. Probably would need to improvise on that.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No. But I´d like him to take after N64´s Captain Falcon for a few attacks that aren´t used by Falcon himself, and a few attacks of Ganondorf´s Brawl moveset if he gets revamped a little.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Wario doing SPDs. Make it happen.
And a Wario character action game made by platinum

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I made a moveset for Mach Rider. He would be like Captain Falcon, really fast and really powerful.

Neutral Special - Mach Gun

Mach Rider shoots with his gun. This shoots almost as fast as Fox's. It deals flinching and knockback.

Side Special - Mach Bike

Mach Rider hops on his bike and you can control it like Wario's. if you press any attack button while on the bike Mach Rider shoots with his gun.

Up Special - Mach Boost

Mach Rider runs really fast (as fast as Fox's side special). He deals damage to enemies by running into them. In the air he goes in an angle similiar to Captain Falcon's up special but goes more distance.

Down Special - Mach Speed

Mach Rider builds up speed. You then control him, but for 10 seconds, he will be as fast as Sonic wearing a Bunny Hood.

Final Smash - Mach Combo

If Mach Rider is facing the enemy, he runs really fast (so fast it looks like he teleported) to the enemy and punches and kicks the enemy a lot. He then leaves the enemy laying on the ground, goes off-screen, and returns really fast, riding in his bike and runs over the enemy.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
What if Mach Rider's armor could transform into a motorcycle (like Samus turning into a morph ball)?

D

Deleted member

......Mach Rider as a living motorcyle?

....shut up and take my money.

As for a character that stays on the bike, have Excitebiker for that, not Mach.

?????????????

Smash Master
On the topic of retro characters in general, after Takamaru, my favorites are Balloon Fighter, Mach Rider, Excitebiker, Bubbles, and Donbe. I especially like Donbe...but only after Takamaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom