• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Thinking an idea is stupid = being a ****. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm a **** because I think real life people in Smash is a dumb idea.
nope not that but you think others ideas are stupid no matter what, and you barrage them to ends length about it,
also I'm not aware you knew this but being a S*** is equal to being a A**H***, not thinking an idea is stupid, :rolleyes:
learn to keep on tabs mate:smirk:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
nope not that but you think others ideas are stupid no matter what, and you barrage them to ends length about it,
People aren't going to shut up and not reply to comments you send them because it disagrees with yours. That's life. :shades:

Now why don't you post something that contributes to the conversation besides just ranting on people for their opinions, k. ;)

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I was referring to people who actually DID think it was really happening. That's what I thought was funny. But, if I think a concept is dumb that's my own opinion. Maybe you shouldn't always be a **** because people have an opinion. It's getting annoying. :rolleyes:
Why wouldn't it happen? it's still a possibility. Haven't you seen the Genesect movie you continuously brought up when rallying support for Genesect?

Mewtwo switches between Mega Y and her regular form consistently in the movie, without the help of a trainer or Mega Stone. It's by no means impossible, considering that Mewtwo can just do it when she wants to.
Did everyone enjoy today's "Photo Strip of the Day"? I think it's cool he's shedding some light on characters, and it's pretty cool he's showing off movesets instead of random pictures. It seems Villager will be a very technical character. But who can really say from screenshots alone?
I did very much. It seems to point to the possibility that the planting, watering, and axe swinging all belong to the Down Special. I hope we see more Photo Strips as time goes on, it's nice to see things explained in greater detail. Makes them seem more like the old dojo posts.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Why wouldn't it happen? it's still a possibility. Haven't you seen the Genesect movie you continuously brought up when rallying support for Genesect?

Mewtwo switches between Mega Y and her regular form consistently in the movie, without the help of a trainer and Mega Stone. It's by no means impossible, considering that Mewtwo can just do it when she wants to.
Because if you change into something that makes you more powerful, then why change back? It's still Mewtwo, but with better powers and better stats. He's completley superior and that's why it's a limited form.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
People aren't going to shut up and not reply to comments you send them because it disagrees with yours. That's life. :shades:

Now why don't you post something that contributes to the conversation besides just ranting on people for their opinions, k. ;)
your point mate? how does that do anything with my previous post?
you started this S*** mate, you deal with it, I'm not being your scapegoat.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
you started this S*** mate, you deal with it, I'm not being your scapegoat.
I'm the one who rolled my eyes and insulted you first because of an opinion? No. Get it right. :rolleyes:

Now if you're still gonna prolong this I'm not going to be apart of it. I'm not going to aid you in creating havoc on the thread.

Well, this is spiraling. I shall be leaving. I have work to do anyway.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I... what was this morning.... I can't even.

Hello, people. Did everyone enjoy today's "Photo Strip of the Day"? I think it's cool he's shedding some light on characters, and it's pretty cool he's showing off movesets instead of random pictures. It seems Villager will be a very technical character. But who can really say from screenshots alone?

So... what's the topic? It seems to be some jumbled mess.

Yeah, Villager does seem to be a character with a lot up his sleeves. Not only can he snatch projectiles, he can keep them in storage. And the tree seems to work like setting up a trap on the stage, which hasn't really been seen much in Smash. But it was done differently in Brawl with Snake.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'm the one who rolled my eyes and insulted you first because of an opinion? No. Get it right. :rolleyes:

Now if you're still gonna prolong this I'm not going to be apart of it. I'm not going to aid you in creating havoc on the thread.
whatever mate, deal with your little h*** hole of insanity, where life for you is perfect.
i'll just keep the topic relevant then.

so then what third party's do you think is in a list of the most likely to the least likely
mines is
  1. snake
  2. pacman
  3. professor Layton
  4. phoenix wright
  5. bomberman
  6. slime
  7. geno
  8. cloud striff
  9. banjo kazooie
  10. 4th parties

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
whatever mate, deal with your little h*** hole of insanity, where life for you is perfect.
i'll just keep the topic relevant then.

so then what third party's do you think is in a list of the most likely to the least likely
mines is
  1. snake
  2. pacman
  3. professor Layton
  4. phoenix wright
  5. bomberman
  6. slime
  7. geno
  8. cloud striff
  9. banjo kazooie
  10. 4th parties
I don't think the fourth parties need to be included. :p Aside from that, I'd say Cloud is most likely higher than Geno, even though that doesn't mean much.

?????????????

Smash Master
it wasn't a list of who needs to be included its just who is more likely, i couldn't think of a tenth option so I took the scapegoat :p
Ryu Hayabusa?

Actually, what DO people think of that? I mean, I don't think it's gonna happen or anything, but I always thought Hayabusa was notable.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Ryu Hayabusa?

Actually, what DO people think of that? I mean, I don't think it's gonna happen or anything, but I always thought Hayabusa was notable.
Pretty much he is up there as the first contender the only characters that I can think of that have a chance against him are the Square Enix ones and Professor Layton.
.n_n.

D

Deleted member

Why not both his classic design and his modern design?
We got costumes, you know. :p

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So, anyone want to talk about how beautiful and glorious Earthworm Jim would be in Smash? I know I do. ~

My greatest dream is also my greatest disappointment...

I'd settle for having another game from him, but yeah, in SSB it would be really amazing to have.
I don't know how I missed on his glory days... But since I played EWJ HD on PS3 I fell in love with the game, the character, and the surreal universe.

D

Deleted member

@Hotfeet: Are you referring to Dead or Alive or the post-2004 Ninja Gaiden series?
The iconic black style comes from the latter.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
How likely would you rate Shulk, taking into consideration the Roster was finalized before "Project X" was revealed.

D

Deleted member

Well still.
Modern Hayabusa with Classic Hayabusa alt. Everyone wins. :p

Just like if somehow Classic Sonic is an alt of Sonic and doesn't talk, which should shut up the "Modern Sawnik design SAWKS" people.

?????????????

Smash Master
How likely would you rate Shulk, taking into consideration the Roster was finalized before "Project X" was revealed.
I think it's still possible even considering that.

If, for instance, Monolith Soft REALLY wanted Shulk to be in SSB, they could have informed Sakurai of X.

Just a possibility.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Well still.
Modern Hayabusa with Classic Hayabusa alt. Everyone wins. :p

Just like if somehow Classic Sonic is an alt of Sonic and doesn't talk, which should shut up the "Modern Sawnik design SAWKS" people.
Well I can live with Mordern and Classic Hayabusa. As for Classic Sonic as a costume...Naaaahhh...those kind of people don't deserve to be happy. :p

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Eh... Like many classic videogame icons, modern day wasn't too kind to Ryu Hayabusa IMHO.

He just lost all his charm, though some of the badassery remains.
(Partly, I blame the fact that in the classic games he could take pretty much every minion down with ONE sword swing. Modern Ninja Gaiden's been dragged down to the typical puzzle-oriented beat em up like DMC)

Well I can live with Mordern and Classic Hayabusa. As for Classic Sonic as a costume...Naaaahhh...those kind of people don't deserve to be happy. :p

We got the legendary games, we don't need pity fan service. :V

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
So,anyone here thinks that we will have a reveal this week?
Meh. Possible, but not likely at all. I'm perfectly fine with the pictures we're seeing now.

That being said, if any character were to be revealed this week, probably Mii for that new Wii U game coming out on Thursday. Or Sakurai could completely blindside us and give us someone like ROB or Falco.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Ryu Hayabusa?

A bit too dark and violent for smash.

So,anyone here thinks that we will have a reveal this week?
My hype for ssb4 is slowly dying.
It's weird. I'm more hyped for a fan game I'M making, than the actual SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom