• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Scoliosis or Saturn...my bet is on Scoliosis, seeing as Saturn is basically 1% evil and 99% hot gas. :p

Were only here to speculate guys. :p
Will anyone be leaving Smashboards after the game releases?
There will probably be some aftermath.
I don't know, perhaps I will, perhaps I won't, but it's a LONG time off from now to make any sudden decisions like that. I will most likely play for a good number of days and come back to see how everyone else is enjoying it.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Lol, that is actually funny. However, you once again you go around accusing people of doing LITERALLY the EXACT SAME THINGS YOU DO. And that's why I love you. :love:
I find it quite funny how you're literally the only one to go around accusing anyone of anything and say everyone else does the same. It was a joke on your name kid, I wasn't accusing you of anything. Saturn is a gas giant and the spongebob reference fit the joke. Don't like it? Change your name to Uranusgamer, you like to talk out of your ass alot anyways, so it fits.

(In B4 "U do it 2, Irony, laughing gif or whatever it is you like to say as you usually have a one-track mind on said subjects. Also look, I'm posting the most likely things relating to the subject for you to reply to therefore I iz mind reader and you can be read like a book! :p Nah JK)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(sigh)

OK I'm gonna try and change the subject-

I've asked this before but I know some people may respond: You can choose three starters from any gen of Pokemon (each must be in a different stage of it's evolution) for a new Pokemon Trainer. Which would you choose?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I wonder if Lucario will get a Mega Evolution Final Smash too? He was pretty much the Pokemon used to show it off in the game. Maybe will see him and Mega Mewtwo Y because of the movie. That way people will continue to think Mewtwo and Lucario are too similar. :troll:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
*Checks thread*

Just another typical day at the Roster Prediction thread it seems...:rolleyes:

Anway, pokemon I would like to see on another Tainer, I guess I would choose Mudkip, Servine and Typhlosion... :/

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
(sigh)

I've asked this before but I know some people may respond: You can choose three starters from any gen of Pokemon (each must be in a different stage of it's evolution) for a new Pokemon Trainer. Which would you choose?
I think I already gave the answer of a Kalos trainer in Chespin, Braixen and Greninja. I think their three forms would be fighting worthy, seeing as they all have a somewhat humanoid form save for Chespin who gets it later in its evolutionary line and look like they could work based on the Final Fantasy classes they were inspired by. Chespin would be faster while being up-front and attacking like a warrior, Braixen would be in-between, using more ranged attacks like that of a mage, and Greninja will be the bigger pokemon but the more stealthy attacker, attacking somewhat quickly with single hits to deal big sneaking damage like that of a thief/rogue, seeing as sneak attacks are usually known to give off more damage in RPGs. It also keeps the idea of the original trainer in terms of size and damage dealing, but also adds in its own special twist on it with each of the Pokemon's stylized fighting styles.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Lucario pretty much could have the same Final Smash, but just have his Mega-Evolution form while doing it.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I remember the dumb arguments about Mega Mewtwo being a Downward Special and how all it would do is change his speed and weight. :grin:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
(sigh)

I've answered this before, but whatever.

Charmander, Grovyle, Greninja

Or Charmander, Frogadier, and Sceptile

I don't give a **** about people's OPINIONS about Diskun and I never did.
Actually, you did send me two angry PMs in response to that joke thing about Diskun, Skull Kid, and Ninten.
I'll quote those in the thread, but only if you're fine with it.

I remember the dumb arguments about Mega Mewtwo being a Downward Special and how all it would do is change his speed and weight. :grin:
Lol. I don't remember those, but it sounds odd for a transformation move to have little impact.

----

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
little bit off topic, but has anyone noticed the huge spike in phoenix wright requests recently on miiverse? not really the quantity, but the quality. there's a bunch of phoenix wright drawings on the "popular posts" sections with over 1000 "yeahs" each

over 300:

250:

70:

95 (although it might be because ridley)

and those are just a few

not like it helps his chances at all though

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Pretty neat to see the Wright getting requests (even if he doesn't really stand much of a chance of getting in as I can't see Capcom getting two characters imo).

Although who's the guy at the far right? :/

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
little bit off topic, but has anyone noticed the huge spike in phoenix wright requests recently on miiverse? not really the quantity, but the quality. there's a bunch of phoenix wright drawings on the "popular posts" sections with over 1000 "yeahs" each

over 300:

250:

70:

and those are just a few

God bless the guy/girl who drew that last one. If only Miiverse didn't have their fingers in their ears in ignorance of that fact. If Miiverse wasn't so overridden with nutbar kids with no form of overall knowledge about what they argue for, I might consider actually wanting to draw via my Wii U more.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
hey guys back from my studies,
what did I miss!?!
Were only here to speculate guys. :p
Will anyone be leaving Smashboards after the game releases?
There will probably be some aftermath.
I'll probably be gone for a few weeks, mainly because I want to surprise myself from all the hidden content before all you guys spoil it:p
but I will return to the smash boards, even after the game is released

over 300:

250:

70:

and those are just a few

well I'm not surprise, especially after his new game,
I myself would like to see him get in, even if he is not my favorite third party character(Bomberman)

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Pretty neat to see the Wright getting requests (even if he doesn't really stand much of a chance of getting in as I can't see Capcom getting two characters imo).

Although who's the guy at the far right? :/
I think he said it's supposed to be

but I guess he's not that great at drawing him

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Nothing of overall noteworthiness...or nothing even worth remembering for that matter. In short, I will just say "same-old same-old" and ask you to not ask for more information before you are given the wrong end of the story.
I already got an idea of what the "same-old, same-old" means on this thread, mate so don't worry
well anyway, what's the current topic? phoenix wright?

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I already got an idea of what the "same-old, same-old" means on this thread, mate so don't worry
well anyway, what's the current topic? phoenix wright?
The topic is a cross between if we'll decide to come back to the threads after the game is released, the large boost in support for Phoenix Wright and if you could take any three starter pokemon from any gen to make a new Pokemon Trainer character, who would you choose.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Actually, you did send me two angry PMs in response to that joke thing about Diskun, Skull Kid, and Ninten.
I'll quote those in the thread, but only if you're fine with it.
You mean these?

If you think Diskun is unlikely that's fine. But, I'm not going to sit here and let you make claims that a completely viable character is immune to inclusion unless you properly back it up.
I'm going to pretty much do that with any character. Diskun is no special case.

Why don't you prove to me that Diskun has no chance. Care to do that for us? Because you smart alack attitude is unwarranted until you can prove that and you have no right to treat people like they are stupid until you can prove you're stupid claim to be justifiable.
This was a response after you compared people acting like ANY character can get in because of Wii Fit Trainer to me predicting Diskun, and two characters I don't think will actually get in the game. Yet you never explained why. You are just taking whatever characters you don't agree are likely (which is totally understandable) and acting like they have literally no chance and are only suggested because of Wii Fit Trainer, but don't back up that claim. (which is not understandable.)That's what I'm upset about. Again, if you accused me for predicting ANY character and act like I'm ignorant for doing so, it'd be the same reaction.

Diskun just so happened to be the character you chose. If it were Palutena or Mewtwo I'd be doing the same thing. Backing up a character has nothing to do with me giving a **** about whether you like Diskun or not.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
The topic is a cross between if we'll decide to come back to the threads after the game is released, the large boost in support for Phoenix Wright and if you could take any three starter pokemon from any gen to make a new Pokemon Trainer character, who would you choose.
well I already answered the first two in my previous post so I'll answer the third one,
If I could have the starters from any trainer and put him in smash,
. . .
I would just keep the one's red have and switch ivysaur and Squirtle place
in other words my order would be bulbasaur, wartortle, and Charzard

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
(sigh)

I'd go for Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken. Or, if I would pick randomly, Piplup, Quillidan, and Typholsion.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
>Dumb Argument
More like an interesting playstyle gimmick that would make Mewtwo unique in comparison to other characters, more commonly referred to as an "idea". An idea I would personally be interested in seeing happening, stance characters could be interesting in Smash.

A "dumb argument" would be saying that Mewtwo is not purple enough to be in Smash Brothers.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
More like an interesting playstyle gimmick that would make Mewtwo unique in comparison to other characters, more commonly referred to as an "idea". An idea I would personally be interested in seeing happening, stance characters could be interesting in Smash.
I still disagree.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
you probably disagree, because it wasn't your idea :rolleyes:
I was referring to people who actually DID think it was really happening. That's what I thought was funny. But, if I think a concept is dumb that's my own opinion. Maybe you shouldn't always be a **** because people have an opinion. It's getting annoying. :rolleyes:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I... what was this morning.... I can't even.

Hello, people. Did everyone enjoy today's "Photo Strip of the Day"? I think it's cool he's shedding some light on characters, and it's pretty cool he's showing off movesets instead of random pictures. It seems Villager will be a very technical character. But who can really say from screenshots alone?

So... what's the topic? It seems to be some jumbled mess.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I was referring to people who actually DID think it was really happening. Maybe you shouldn't be a **** because people have an opinion. :rolleyes:
you become a **** when people talk about their opinion's mate, so in other words I was giving you a piece of what you give others
ever heard of the phase "what comes around goes around"?
beats me mate, I still don't know :p

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
you become a **** when people talk about their opinion's mate, so in other words I was giving you a piece of what you give others
ever heard of the phase "what comes around goes around"?
Thinking an idea is stupid = being a ****. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm a **** because I think real life people in Smash is a dumb idea.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I... what was this morning.... I can't even.

Hello, people. Did everyone enjoy today's "Photo Strip of the Day"? I think it's cool he's shedding some light on characters, and it's pretty cool he's showing off movesets instead of random pictures. It seems Villager will be a very technical character. But who can really say from screenshots alone?

Jumbled mess seems quite spot on actually. The only note-worthy thing that happened today was the new episode of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom