• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Good afternoon all, hope you're all doing well. My God, this year's Hellsing Abridged episode was so damn good...too bad it's only out once a year, but hey, it's worth the wait.

And by the looks of it, we have a new resident troll, oh my this should be absolutely riveting. And by riveting I mean hardly worth anyone's time.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
So, anyone want to talk about how beautiful and glorious Earthworm Jim would be in Smash? I know I do. ~

My greatest dream is also my greatest disappointment...

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I have a very bad feeling that Sobreviviente is gonna be the new "he who should not be named" of this thread..
If everybody here try hard to get likes and pretend being intelligent or superior to others, facepalm pics and bandana Dee as playable character, yes, im your worst nighthmare.

No body want to discuss about prince of persia? i though thats where this thread was going.

btw 4:25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WluwxsUOOU
clearly not friends, im just shocked that no body saw the DDD-Dee friendship, seriously xD

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
If everybody here try hard to get likes and pretend being intelligent or superior to others, facepalm pics and bandana Dee as playable character, yes, im your worst nighthmare.

No body want to discuss about prince of persia? i though thats where this thread was going.
My God, just reading...this...was depressing. How fitting considering the anime your avatar is based on.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
He started some dumb argument regarding the Bandana Dee.
I haven't read anything moronic or trollish so far. I must have missed something on another page or misread what the point of this conversation is. Maybe you could elaborate as to what makes this so god awful.

So far all I see is Golden about to burst into childish rage again. How long before he rage quits and just puts him on ignore?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yes, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I think that's the real problem here.

I am completely unsure of what I just read. But yes you make an excellent point possum guy. Somehow....

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

clearly not friends, im just shocked that no body saw the DDD-Dee friendship, seriously xD
Likes are useless. They don't help humanity.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll have to ask you all to drop the current topic...

/thethreadisdevolvingintoinsanity

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
lol it was a joke xD after two days im sure people here take everything too serius.
There are very few things here on this site I actually care enough about to take even partially seriously, all the more reason I usually tend to help people forget the current obnoxious situation with a few jokes and/or references. I certainly don't take someone rambling on in a wave of horrible grammar seriously.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

;)

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry for going off topic but I really need to know how to add character wish list stamps in my signature.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm sorry for going off topic but I really need to know how to add character wish list stamps in my signature.
If you use Chrome, Right click the image, select 'Copy Image', and paste it in the signature editor window.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This thread really disappoints me. Like all the time.

The people who complain about recycled subjects tend to talk about the same things. The same people start the same arguments, and the same thing happens every time. Sheesh.

As far as the whole "likes don't matter" thing, it is completely up to the discretion of those who click the "like" button to give a comment a like or not. No, they don't matter. But it isn't the person with the intial comment who is at fault. The people who actually agree with what the person said have the power to like or not like that comment. Plain and simple.

I feel as if I generally have a good head on my shoulders when it comes to Smash Bros. If I get 10 likes on a comment, that's fine and dandy. Am I upset if I don't? Not really. Most of the posts that get lots of likes are from users who make good points and know what they're talking about. Not because there's some sort of conspiracy to give likes.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Oh, the irony! :rotfl:
Do you even know what irony is?

90% of the time, if somebody disagrees with you, you ***** and moan about it. Lately it's been:

-Why you no like Diskun?
- Why you no like Ganondorf the way he is?
- Being rude to people who disagree with you or have an opinion

When I post in here, it's typically, "here's a question for discussion" or a big post about a character that people tend to reply to.

I don't see much irony anywhere.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
90% of the time, if somebody disagrees with you, you ***** and moan about it. Lately it's been:
-Why you no like Diskun?
Lol, keep telling yourself that. Why don't you actually bring quotes of me complaining about people not liking Diskun or even CARING whether or not people like Diskun? You say you don't do much irony anywhere? I have to say you don't do much READING either.

I don't give a **** about people's OPINIONS about Diskun and I never did.

I believe the subject was people acting intelligent and superior. i said that's basically the norm here AND YOU KNOW IT. I wasn't going to point fingers, but since you insist, YOU ARE IN FACT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. No offense.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Lol, keep telling yourself that. Why don't you actually bring quotes of me complaining about people not liking Diskun or even CARING whether or not people like Diskun? You say you don't do much irony anywhere. I have to say you don't do much READING either.

I believe the subject was people acting intelligent and superior. That's basically you.
Give me an example of that and i'll believe you. You're full of **** if you think i'm better than anybody else here.

When have I ever stated i'm better than anybody else here?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I believe the subject was people acting intelligent and superior. i said that's basically the norm here AND YOU KNOW IT. I wasn't going to point fingers, but since you insist, YOU ARE IN FACT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. No offense.
I still don't get where you're getting that from.

Sure I post a wall of text about something, and sometimes i'll get the likes. But i don't think i'm better than anybody else here. It's a freaking forum for Super Smash Bros. If i thought I was better than everybody else, then I probably would have other issues.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
When have I ever stated i'm better than anybody else here?
Well, several times you like to simply make comments about me (usually when you never even read the conversation). You make comments about a lot of people. Like
"Oh, great! Person is doing this again! It's always this bla bla bla!" Everyone is guilty of doing that once or twice, even I am. That's the point of my comment.

But, you decided to be Mr. Superior and go like "You're one to talk" as if you are the innocent one who never once acted like he was smarter than someone. This wasn't even directed at you, but you decide to go pointing fingers at actual users. You happen to be one of those users, good sir.

And where do you have these quotes of ME saying "I'm better than anyone else here"?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, several times you like to simply make comments about me (usually when you never even read the conversation). You make comments about a lot of people. Like
"Oh, great! Person is doing this again! It's always this bla bla bla!" Everyone is guilty of doing that once or twice, even I am. That's the point of my comment.

But, you decided to be Mr. Superior and go like "You're one to talk" as if you are the innocent one who never once acted like he was smarter than someone. This wasn't even directed at you, but you decide to go pointing fingers at actual users. You happen to be one of those users, good sir.
Pointing out that somebody was doing something is not me saying i'm better than them. That's simply pointing out that they are once again wreaking havoc in the thread.

That's pretty different. It's not like i'm saying, "At least I don't do that" or "Yea i'm totally not like those people".

But whatever. I have a dinner to attend to. You can think what you want to, but I simply don't think i'm better than anybody else here.

You want some real irony?
>says i'm a bad person for doing something I don't usually do
>posts picture to make fun of Golden for "doing something he always does"

Now that's irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom