• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And so the games begin again.

Also, let's not get rid of the Pokemon Trainer. I get everyone and their mother likes Mewtwo, but the Trainer is one of the integral parts of the entire series.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Is that a Ten hour version I see in the suggestions? :demon:

Yes, to California! FOR VICTORY AND GLORY!

PS: I think Troy Baker did the song better.
No stay away from California D:

As for on topic: Tumblr said it perfectly.

yeah ik, but idk your preferences and i didn't wanna see a 'oh dubs suck" so i went with the safe choice just in case.

?????????????

Smash Master
Anyway, what does everyone ELSE think about Sakurai's "We're thinking about it statement"?
I'm taking it at face value; not overthinking it. I think it means exactly what it means: it's a consideration for a character that would make sense. Not a confirmation, but a possibility.

Espio264

Smash Ace
And so the games begin again.

Also, let's not get rid of the Pokemon Trainer. I get everyone and their mother likes Mewtwo, but the Trainer is one of the integral parts of the entire series.
Both of them deserve to come back. And Lucario. And throw in Scizor and Gengar too, just for good measure.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
So many people sharing thoughts of craziness and depravity of sanity, have you all no sense of relaxation and enjoyment? Such as myself...

My mornings begin with a cup of coffee with cream at the cafe. My afternoon begins with hot tea and two lumps of sugar. And the evenings...in the evening I change into my pajamas.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know it is scientific fact the Gen 1 starters go like this Charizard = Blastoise > Venusaur. Trust me, I am a scientist.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I hate how people want Pokemon Trainer removed just because a) he is not competitively viable b) Takes up to much development time for me to have ____
PKMN Trainer is integral part of the franchise and has three very deserving reps the kanto trio. Charizard and Squirtle are already widely beloved Pokemon sometimes even more loved then Mewtwo. Really, the only people who find Charizard "overrated" are the super competitive people of Pokemon and Smash. Just because you the "competitive gamer" doesn't like Pokemon Trainer doesn't mean the casual gamer, who outnumbers the competitive gamers will not be upset if the character is gone. Most of them would be devasted to lose such a unique character.

?????????????

Smash Master
If only it didn't lack the superior stats of its other-game counterpart, as now it's no more than a pretty face that would get destroyed by almost any other dragon type available in-game.
My Mega Charizard X has been consistently kicking my buddy's Mega Charizard Y's ass just fine.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm taking it at face value; not overthinking it. I think it means exactly what it means: it's a consideration for a character that would make sense. Not a confirmation, but a possibility.
Smart move. Overthinking leads to disappointment with the final product. (I've been watching your videos....)

Espio264

Smash Ace
I hate how people want Pokemon Trainer removed just because a) he is not competitively viable b) Takes up to much development time for me to have ____
PKMN Trainer is integral part of the franchise and has three very deserving reps the kanto trio. Charizard and Squirtle are already widely beloved Pokemon sometimes even more loved then Mewtwo. Really, the only people who find Charizard "overrated" are the super competitive people of Pokemon and Smash. Just because you the "competitive gamer" doesn't like Pokemon Trainer doesn't mean the casual gamer, who outnumbers the competitive gamers will not be upset if the character is gone. Most of them would be devasted to lose such a unique character.
I agree completely. I also like how if you switch out the words "competitive gamer" with "you condescending douche canoes", your statement makes just as much, if not more sense.

Ivysaur, Charizard and Squirtle will forever be All stars in my 5 hour storytelling party.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You ought to give up your scientific career, cuz it's clearly:

Venusaur>Blastoise>Charizard

No! I will never quit! The world somehow depends on it.....I think.

Though seriously, I can't see how any Pokemon fan can hate any of the starters. Pretty much all of them are well designed. Zoroark is okay too, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom