• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I still wonder if Sakurai prioritizes Mewtwo after the Brawl veterans due to his comment about Mewtwo being: "We're thinking about it."

Espio264

Smash Ace
I can't wait more, I need a character reveal!!!!!!!!!
Oh, didn't you hear? We're getting Veteran X at the end of the week to coincide with random American holiday #42 that Sakurai never once celebrated.

That was mean. I want a character this week too. Come on Yoshi!

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Oh, god! A Hotfeet argument about Mewtwo is coming. I can smell it! Just when I thought the thread was getting it's sanity back. :rolleyes:
You must have a cold then, because I ain't arguing about nothin. :p

It's a vague statement just like everything else Sakurai says about Smash Bros 4, chill out and keep your arrogance out of my face! FOOL!

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
hill out and keep your arrogance out of my face!
"Arrogant" Funny how you say that after:

Oh christ, not this again...:p
Sounds like the norm to me. :p If you said it was peaceful and certain people were actually acting like civil human beings, THEN I'd say there's something wrong here....
And right before:
I need some popcorn and a "Dis gun b good" gif ASAP! :troll:

(But, in all seriousness. I'm not going to play back and forth with you today.)

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Oh, god! A Hotfeet argument about Mewtwo is coming. I can smell it! Just when I thought the thread was getting it's sanity back. Isn't this just the perfect time for you to pop in? :rolleyes:
You must have a cold then, because I ain't arguing about nothin. :p

It's a vague statement just like everything else Sakurai says about Smash Bros 4, chill out and keep your arrogance out of my face! FOOL!
Yay! a fight! my favorite thing ever!

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Funny how you say that after

And right before

I need some popcorn and a "Dis gun b good" gif ASAP! :troll:
You must not know of the magnificence of Excalibur if you do not understand "FOOL!"

To sum up, this leads us to number 778 of the 1,000 provisions you must observe. Never mail a letter without the return address or the proper postage. And don't call collect. Do you understand what I'm telling you?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
He's still going :chuckle:

um what do you mean a Hotfeet argument? when you are the one to bring it up? shouldn't it be another Saturn argument?
I made a comment about Mewtwo and then Hotfeet made a smart ass comment as usual. ****ing read conversations before you comment on them. You're encouraging people like him to flush this thread down the toilet again.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You must not know of the magnificence of Excalibur if you do not understand "FOOL!"

To sum up, this leads us to number 778 of the 1,000 provisions you must observe. Never mail a letter without the return address or the proper postage. And don't call collect. Do you understand what I'm telling you?
D: oh noes it begins..... he's gonna start telling random stories now, no one can stand your 1,000 provisions ok, plz don't start dancing....

I love these soul eater references he's doing :p

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
He's still going :chuckle:

I made a comment about Mewtwo and then Hotfeet made a smart *** comment as usual. ****ing read conversations before you comment on them. You're encouraging people like him to flush this thread down the toilet again.
well then excuse the **** out of me for asking a question :glare:
hope you enjoy your conservation of H*** with Hotfeet mate, just like every argument you have:rolleyes:

Espio264

Smash Ace

I love you so much right now.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
By the Gods, he makes a statement, I reply to it, and try to starts **** out of it. The villain is not hard to see, hiding in the corner as he waits for his victim to arise, his knife been cleaned mercilessly so that it may cut freshly through undamaged skin. BAKA!

Now then, I would like you all to participate in the most important provision. Number 452, the 5 hour storytelling party!

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
How would you feel if these were all the Pokemon characters we got?
1. Pikachu
2. Pokemon Trainer
3. Jigglypuff
4. Lucario
5. Zoroark
I'd be really surprised that we didn't get Mewtwo, but I really don't care. I don't think Zoroark has a huge chance, certainly not as much as Mewtwo. Take it back, I'd be pretty disappointed if Mewtwo didn't get in, but wouldn't stop me from getting the game.

All I really need is a confirmation of Zero Suit Samus and I'm set. (No, not because of *obvious sexual innuendo*, but because I'm beginning to get quite good as her. I took down a Meta Knight. A Meta Knight!)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
...............I'd actually prefer Genesect over Mewtwo :p

Anyway, what does everyone ELSE think about Sakurai's "We're thinking about it statement"?

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
D: oh noes it begins..... he's gonna start telling random stories now, no one can stand your 1,000 provisions ok, plz don't start dancing....

I love these soul eater references he's doing :p
As long as I may sing, than I shall not dance. To sum up, this is what leads to number 679 of the 1,000 provisions you must observe. Always place a dehumidifier in your room.

I love you so much right now.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
well then excuse the **** out of me for asking a question :glare:
hope you enjoy your conservation of H*** with Hotfeet mate, just like every argument you have:rolleyes:

Sassy :p

Seriously, though. What's the fight about? All Hotfeet said is that Sakurai was being vague, and his vague comment on Mewtwo is as vague as his comment on Ridley.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
In my view, I think he's having trouble picking the 5th Pokemon spot, the very popular Mewtwo or the sheer uniqueness of Zoroark.
I don't know. With Pokemon, it's all about recency (not all about it, but a good deal of it is based on new games and movies). Mewtwo pretty much beats Zoroark in that.

Espio264

Smash Ace

Anyway, what does everyone ELSE think about Sakurai's "We're thinking about it statement"?
I think the statement implies, "Never at any point did we ever consider Genesect as a remote possibility ever. Plus we know you want Mewtwo back, so swim in this tub of anxiety filled questions for the next year or so."

You know, more or less something he'd say...

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Charizard is overrated. I just prefer the Trainer as a whole.
Yeah, my main is Ivysaur, but I honestly don't care if PT gets replaced with someone like May or Dawn, as long as they have the same concept.

Anyway, my DREAM Pokémon roster is (and I KNOW this won't happen):
  • Pikachu
  • Dawn
  • Meowth
  • Mewtwo
  • Jigglypuff
  • Victini

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Seriously, though. What's the fight about?
Go back and actual read before you go around supporting people's attempts to blow up this thread again. It's about Hotfeet making smart ass and arrogant remarks about everything. Someone makes a comment about Sakurai's statement and he's is all like "Oh, not this again :rolleyes: ".

He needs to learn to shut his narcissist face. But, god himself knows that's impossible.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

I feel like he could be hinting at him being playable, but also hinting not to get your hopes up. I'm predicting the former, but there is really no way of telling. I mean, Sakurai does not like to give away anything, he's said so in interviews. He keeps everything under wraps. All I see it is that Mewtwo is being considered. Not confirmed, just considered. And that's all we know.
Go back and actual read before you go around supporting people's attempts to blow up this thread again. It's about Hotfeet making smart *** and arrogant remarks about everything. Someone makes a comment about Sakurai's statement and this **** is all like "Oh, not this again".

He needs to learn to shut his narcissist face.

Do not get snippy with me, calm the hell down. He, like myself and many others, abhor the fact that people look into every little thing Sakurai says and view it as either a confirmation or a deconfirmation. He could have worded it better, but being a Youtube user, he deals with that **** every single day: people spouting **** that they think is true. I'm not saying you think so as well, but he was just getting the point across that it means nothing.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Sassy :p

Seriously, though. What's the fight about? All Hotfeet said is that Sakurai was being vague, and his vague comment on Mewtwo is as vague as his comment on Ridley.
I was actually more or less just angered, of how Saturn usually gets his points across, blunt and pissed
I'm actually more or less agree with Hotfeet honestly :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom