• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Liar! You're not Samurai!

That would be me and I have proof. Look!

*Laughs*
Actually, you both are not Sakurai, I AM.

I Troll here just like I do in my Miiverse posts and daily screenshots.

And I would like to announce, right here, right now,
THAT N64 WILL BE A NEWCOMER IN SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WII U AND 3DS!!!

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Wasn't responding to you initially it was to Louie G. Responded in the edit.
Yeah, I saw that. :p And the simple answer is that Meowth's popularity took a bit to get going and Japan loves pink things. :p

I AM SOCCER EYE!!!!!!!!
That made me laugh harder than it should have. :p

D

Deleted member

I'm afraid I'm Sakurai.
You people have convinced me that I should cancel Smash since you are all too fickle and ignorant.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Lol alright let's get back on topic now. Would you think we will get another character revealed this month or would Sonic be the only one for this month?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Lol alright let's get back on topic now. Would you think we will get another character revealed this month or would Sonic be the only one for this month?
I think it's unlikely that we're getting another character reveal since we didn't get one earlier...
But it's possible, for sure.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
WHY DO PEOPLE TALK ABOUT CHARACTER REVEAL DATES ON THE ROSTER PREDICTION DISCUSSION THREAD ALL DAY AND GET AWAY WITH IT!? WHY IS THERE NOT A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THIS!?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Gee chill. If you or anyone else has a roster to discuss then by all means show it and let's get on with it. No need to get your jimmies rustled.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
WHY DO PEOPLE TALK ABOUT CHARACTER REVEAL DATES ON THE ROSTER PREDICTION DISCUSSION THREAD ALL DAY AND GET AWAY WITH IT!? WHY IS THERE NOT A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THIS!?
I estimate the reveal of the character "I don't care" and "Don't like it, just leave" to be imminent. :p I think "my interest" will be cut though, lacks recency.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
This is the Roster Precition Discussion Thread and you are not talking about Roster Predictions. YOU leave.
Predicting who will be revealed next would be predicting that someone will be in the roster. I see no problem with talking about potential reveals for that reason.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
HAHAHA! XD
No funnier than you asking the one guy staying on topic to leave. That's beyond hilarious. XD

Predicting who will be revealed next would be predicting that someone will be in the roster.
Predicting what date someone who's already on the roster will be shown to the public is not the same as predicting if they will be on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom