• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Well this forum seems mostly nice, I haven't seen anything like what you're talking about yet.
Still maybe it's because I have to wait two months more.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I'm betting it will be like the Mewthree reveal turned up to eleven(ty thousand).

I'll be sure to stock up on popcorn.

Well, there is a humble one. The Lucina fanbase, which, apparently, is made up of only me :bee: :urg:
I'd be down with Lucina. She's more interesting than Chrom to me. She'd be my most likely newcomer choice if the next FE turns out to be an Awakening sequel focusing on the children from Awakening.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well this forum seems mostly nice, I haven't seen anything like what you're talking about yet.
Still maybe it's because I have to wait two months more.
You will have to wait until after E3. Then the monsters will be released from their cages.

But we will be getting some confirmations though, so some of the monsters will be tamed. :troll:

I've seen one :troll:: Honourable mention to Bluepikmin11.
I wouldn't be surprised if a few broke free recently.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
What I'm more concerned is just simply knowing about Super Smash Bros. and knowing about the deal with the whole connectivity thing. Also, the characters I support, but that's beside the point.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Just a question: what is your favorite game out of all the franchises in Smash so far? I'd say Donkey Kong Country 2 for me.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
What I'm more concerned is just simply knowing about Super Smash Bros. and knowing about the deal with the whole connectivity thing. Also, the characters I support, but that's beside the point.
I'm really interested in what the 3DS and Wii U differences are. A Nintendo rep apparently said that a 3DS smash bros is near release. That suggests its radically different since they're that far apart. There might actually be a reason to buy both if you have the money.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Just a question: what is your favorite game out of all the franchises in Smash so far? I'd say Donkey Kong Country 2 for me.
For the franchises that are in Sm4sh probably the first three Sonic games.
And Lylat Wars. And F-Zero GX.
My favorite games of all time though (Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie) are still absent...

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Favorite?
Umm...
Super Awakening Prime 3 Ocarina of Twilight Wind To The Past: Red Version's Adventure To Air Ride 64 Country Uprising?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
That's a hard one Diddy but DKC2, Metroid Prime, Pokemon G/S/C, Pokemon R/S/E, Majora's Mask, SM64, F-Zero GX, Sonic 3 and Knuckles are all definitely up there for me

And in all honesty, Kid Goku from the OG Dragonball would be dope to have

I dunno about y'all but I'd love to be able to use the Power Pole and Flying Nimbus in Smash

But other than that, yeah, I would just play Budokai 1 and 3 if I really wanted to play as DBZ characters in a fighting game

bobadz

Smash Ace
I'm really interested in what the 3DS and Wii U differences are. A Nintendo rep apparently said that a 3DS smash bros is near release. That suggests its radically different since they're that far apart. There might actually be a reason to buy both if you have the money.
Source?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
There's a new Jump crossover coming out for the ps3 and vita.
Didn't hear about that until now, looking at the trailer though, it looks like it's Ultimate Ninja Storm just with Goku & Luffy. Will be a definite import for me if Korosensei gets in.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
That's a hard one Diddy but DKC2, Metroid Prime, Pokemon G/S/C, Pokemon R/S/E, Majora's Mask, SM64, F-Zero GX, Sonic 3 and Knuckles are all definitely up there for me

And in all honesty, Kid Goku from the OG Dragonball would be dope to have

I dunno about y'all but I'd love to be able to use the Power Pole and Flying Nimbus in Smash

But other than that, yeah, I would just play Budokai 1 and 3 if I really wanted to play as DBZ characters in a fighting game
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my Sonic GotY.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
My favorite games of all time though (Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie) are still absent...
THIS. ALL OF IT!
Did you hear the Game Grumps episode with the guy that did the music for the games?
These ex-rare guys are serious about making Threeie..

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198986
The fact its not at the end of the list and all those games aren't far off suggests its coming soon.

That and it say "Coming Soon"
If legit, then I will be so very happy. I had a hunch that the 3DS version would come out early, and before the console version. I just had to shut up because erryone was agreeing on next year/2015.

Maybe it will be on sale the day of E3? Unlikely, but dam, that'd be hype and epic for sales.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Favorite?
Umm...
Super Awakening Prime 3 Ocarina of Twilight Wind To The Past: Red Version's Adventure To Air Ride 64 Country Uprising?
Lol! Sounds like a DBZ game title... all it needs is Tenkaichi Budokai at the end.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Dragon Ball Z: Super Ultimate Hyper Battle of Heroes and Saiyans Tenkaichi 3

Bringing you the same goddamned roster of characters from the last 500 games and the same basic ass gameplay except this time you can play as Bulma and Puar and the Pilaf Gang and there's a new lame gimmick to replace the last lame gimmick in the previous game. Coming 2014

And I really don't think the 3DS version is coming before late 2014, but we'll see

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Dragon Ball Z: Super Ultimate Hyper Battle of Heroes and Saiyans Tenkaichi 3

And I really don't think the 3DS version is coming before late 2014, but we'll see
I hope it comes out Holiday Q4 if the game is ready to go.

BTW You think they are going to release the 3DS version before the WiiU version rather than at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom