• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAm2Sarcastic4U

Smash Journeyman
Lloyd is a Namco character. I believe Fire Emblem could deserve 4 reps based on the fact that it has become rather popular, and Roy was cut from Brawl. But to each his own.
Whoops! Well then your roster is what most should expect for Smash 4. Though I question your inclusion of Lloyd as a Namco rep instead of Pac Man.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
How in the world can trash like Kamek or Ashley get more attention than Porky and his spider-mech.

WAY TO RUIN MY DAY SHORTS.

Also when people say Robin I like to think they're being weeaboos and really mean Isaac.

IAm2Sarcastic4U

Smash Journeyman
Also, Mewtwo's new form will likely be playable as a transformation of some sort if Mewtwo is in. I'd like a sheik type deal myself.
Has it been confirmed that the Pokémon revealed yesterday is a new form for Mewtwo or just an entirely new Pokémon for Gen 6?

D

Deleted member

How in the world can trash like Kamek or Ashley get more attention than Porky and his spider-mech.

WAY TO RUIN MY DAY SHORTS.

Also when people say Robin I like to think they're being weeaboos and really mean Isaac.
Hey, Robin's pretty cool.

But I'm pretty sure Sakurai said videogame characters only.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
No one mentioned Syrup either Oasis, and we all know she da baddest Wario character in town.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
I stopped saying tactician because I thought the name Robin was more well known for the character. :p
I guess not. I suppose MyUnit would be best but that sounds sorta odd.

PS. Teen Titans was one of the best shows ever.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
You know, out of those listed series, I'd be tempted to give the character slot to Yoshi, just for the sake of all Smash 64 series having multiple representatives, but then I admit to myself that it would be some variation of Baby Mario, not Kamek, and I change my mind.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If it IS a form like I was expecting, then it will no doubt be a part of Mewtwo, and it won't directly replace him. This is a good thing.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
You know, out of those listed series, I'd be tempted to give the character slot to Yoshi, just for the sake of all Smash 64 series having multiple representatives, but then I admit to myself that it would be some variation of Baby Mario, not Kamek, and I change my mind.
Pre-Brawl, I wanted Baby Mario in SSB3. My idea was for Yoshi to be playable while Baby Mario is riding on Yoshi's back a la SMW2YI... and Yoshi's Final Smash would be turning into a giant egg as Baby Mario became super, complete with the cape, and is playable. It was similar to Samus / Zero Suit Samus transformation method. I still would love to see that in SSB4. That, or having a Baby Mario & Baby Luigi team like in M&LPiT. I doubt it would happen but I would be happy if it did happen.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
F-Zero.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
No one mentioned Syrup either Oasis, and we all know she da baddest Wario character in town.
Honestly I only bring up Syrup because some people complain about the lack of Wario Land in Smash, and I guess because she's a pirate. She also seems less ...random than Jimmy T. or Mona. Of course all of them are kiloloads better than Ashley.

But really I don't care about her or Wario Land.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
New Mewtwo form is confirmed as Mewthreedee to correspond to the new art direction of X and Y. ;)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Iunno, I think it would be cool to have a bad ***** in Smash. You gotta be a cunning person with a bad streak if your Wario's "villain", ya know? She could use a knife, treasure, bombs, genies, ect.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Iunno, I think it would be cool to have a bad ***** in Smash. You gotta be a cunning person with a bad streak if your Wario's "villain", ya know? She could use a knife, treasure, bombs, genies, ect.
I bet if Sakurai ever mentioned her, it'd be one of those off-hand, JOCULAR shutdowns like with the Excited Biker and co.

"A thief character wouldn't make much sense outside of Coin mode."

[laughs]

peeup

Smash Lord
I bet if Sakurai ever mentioned her, it'd be one of those off-hand, JOCULAR shutdowns like with the Excited Biker and co.

"A thief character wouldn't make much sense outside of Coin mode."

[laughs]
Coin mode confirmed as the new competitive standard :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom