• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guys, I think I got it!

A competitive Smasher stole Chu's girlfriend and thus he's focused all of his efforts into making lots of money and dissing the Competitive Smash Community. It's like The Great Gatsby. Chu is like a more nerdy version of Gatsby!

I like the grandpa simpson GIF better than whatever this new GIF is.
You dissing on Jojo? I hope not bro!

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Man Mario is lazy, in NSMBU, he doesn't walk down hills, he sits on his fat but and slides down hills.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I'm actually watching it, but who ever designed the character clothes need to ****ing DIE straight men don't wear gay outfits.....if they were gay it would be understandable but they are not.
So only gay people can wear "gay" outfits?

I guess people other than black people can't say the n word either

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Smooth Criminal. That's all I'm gonna say.

Smooth Criminal
But you never forget to say your name. Stay classy.

Smashchu
I guess I should have just kept quiet... >_> Ah well sorry for causing a fight here guy's.
You don't have to apologize. You did nothing wrong.

SmashChu, I don't even go to tournaments but can do some stuff in Melee and Brawl. I'm better than casuals cause I 'get' the game better. And regarding the real competitive Smash players, they probably 'get' the game faaarrrrr better than I do. In life you tend to do things mostly you're naturally good at. Of coarse some things in life take priority over videogames, but who are you to judge people who make this choice for themselves? Although I can see where you're coming from, nobody is really in a position to say what someone else should do. You create big enemies this way. And THAT'S what I know of life.
I'm kind of just telling it like it is. Competitive Smash Brothers is a waste of time, and you don't get a lot of time. Part of the reason I'm giving this advice is because I am currently an investor. I don't want to work a job for the rest of my life so I do what is important now so I don't have to work a job in the future. This is why I talk so much about time. The poor trade hours for dollars. The rich trade dollars for hours. Play and enjoy video games. But enjoy them as entertainment, not your life.

What is funny is how upset people get what I say this. People here have an emotional interest in competitive Smash. When I come and say "Competitive Smash isn't going to get you anywhere. Instead, use that time to make money and become interesting," they get upset. Another tip: control your emotions.

Again. You don't have to take my advice. Or you can be like Smooth Criminal and get upset over it.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
See I don't want to start unnecessery fight but when a man wears freaking hair clips with heart and he has short hair, when a man poses weirdly and he wants to look fabulous that's gay in my book, I don't really care for the minority, and if you are gay I didn't mean to insult you it's just I hate the sense of design where the characters don't represent their gender, if it's an anime or a show, they need to have an overall design that represent their character...that's why Jojo designer failed to do so.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Bobobo was ridiculously weird, but enjoyable. ****ing Gasser.

D

Deleted member

Chu says that about Smooth almost every time they talk to each other :laugh:
I know he does. But it's getting jarring man...

See I don't want to start unnecessery fight but when a man wears freaking hair clips with heart and he has short hair, when a man poses weirdly and he wants to look fabulous that's gay in my book, I don't really care for the minority, and if you are gay I didn't mean to insult you it's just I hate the sense of design where the characters don't represent their gender, if it's an anime or a show, they need to have an overall design that represent their character...that's why Jojo designer failed to do so.
The mangaka for Jojo is referencing Bodybuilding culture, the manliest of sports. It's cool if you don't get it. It's not for everyone. Only the hardiest of men are comfortable enough with their sexuality to pose like that and still feel manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom