• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Waluigi with DK's toothy grin? No biggie.
It's WaruDK. :awesome:

EDIT: Besides, thanks to THIS:

Any method of trying to make Waluigi look bad will only be humourous.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Should've knew it when I got up this afternoon morning, it's Troll Diddy Day. :rolleyes:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Izi possible for Wizpig to be added? or not...

(serious question xD)

I mean not as in does he have a chance! i mean as in viable because of the whole ''Rare thing..'' i mean he was in DKRDS So ninty has rights for Wizpig character right?
:phone:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Think so, cause he was still in Diddy Kong Racing DS, but he's not all too likely at all as you can imagine.

In Melee it was the only time the teeth where really done well. Hè only flashed them in game when doing the Side B and U Air. Which are headbutting moves, so it's kinda logical.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Think so, cause he was still in Diddy Kong Racing DS, but he's not all too likely at all as you can imagine.

In Melee it was the only time the teeth where really done well. Hè only flashed them in game when doing the Side B and U Air. Which are headbutting moves, so it's kinda logical.

Lool D.K has like always been shown as a comical funny char though.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero

Diddy kong Racing DS was made by Rare also. (microsoft let them make it)

Nintendo only owns the kongs and the one kremling in that game.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
His name is Po by the way, NOT Kung-fu Panda.

Also for clarification, Link is not Zelda, Samus is not Metroid, Pit is not Kid Icarus, and Fox McCloud is not Star Fox. Don't always think that the title refers to the protagonist's name.

D

Deleted member

But Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

As for being serious, my response to the first post about "Kong Fu Panda".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

You're serious in that he COULD be added? He can't.
Po is inelligible because he breaks one of Sakurai's criteria for guest characters; he did not debut in a video game.
Only real option for a movie character would be Wreck-It Ralph, since arcade cabinets for Fix-It Felix Jr. were made before the movie premiered, TECHNICALLY meaning he debuted in a video game.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm surprised Wreck It Ralph was even allowed by Nintendo to happen actually.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It's pretty obviously based of the Donkey Kong Arcade. Even the sounds, and the whole 8-bit stuff going on. No doubt Nintendo would've been asked permission.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
It's pretty obviously based of the Donkey Kong Arcade. Even the sounds, and the whole 8-bit stuff going on. No doubt Nintendo would've been asked permission.
Nintendo doesn't own the 8-bit stuff and having characters based off of theirs isn't unheard of. So i don't see why Nintendo would get butthurt about parodies of their characters.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Nintendo doesn't own the 8-bit stuff and having characters based off of theirs isn't unheard of. So i don't see why Nintendo would get butthurt about parodies of their characters.
Absolutely no relavence to what you said, but where can I find a link for that pacman tag in your sig?

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
For get that Rtard Kung fu panda, I say Batmans as good as confirmed! Maybe even cat woman Derpty doo

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What's goo--d.....

Ah ya know what. I'll go back clearing FE7.

*Coughtoothygrinskongfupandasandineligiblecharacters *

(-`^`-)
Oh good I'm not the only one who noticed. :/

Although I'm going back to clearing FE12 myself. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom