• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM4 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
The stream will be up later tonight guys. They are just working out issues with the connection.

Cia

das kwl
Yea man it's not like every other community streams major events.
You have to understand that it's not that the TO doesn't want to stream. The VENUE does not have an internet connection because of all the extra charges a business gets for Internet service. The tournament is held in NEW YORK where high rent and other factors make Lan Centers / tournament venues practically non existant. To find a venue in New York that can accommodate all of RoM's attendees is very very lucky.

There are a ton of recording set ups so you will get to see your matches. If you wanted more, you should have gone to the tournament.

TL;DR sit tight, and stop *****ing.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Keeping it updated myself as well
P00lz
Tope 2-0 over DoH
D'oH 2-1 over Nando
Hax 2-0 over Vudujin
D'oH 2-0 DJ Talent

Pools over for today.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Pool Winners

1st /2nd for each one

Kage, Captain M
OTG, Redd
OverTriforce, Mogwai
DJ Nintendo, Eddie
Chillin, Thorn
Cactuar, Solar
Mango, Swiftbass
PP, Packman
HBK, Velocity
JMAN, Palpi
Tec 0 phish-it
Tope, D'oH
G-money Mafia

vvv This guy got ninja'd

t3h Icy

Smash Master
1st and 2nd Seeds respectively, but I had trouble hearing out what the names were:

Kage, Captain M?
OTG, Redd
Over, Mogwai
DJ, Eddie
Chillin, Thorn
Cactuar, Solar?
Mango, Swiftbass
PP, Pakman
HBK, Velocity
Jman, ?
Tec0, Phish-it
Tope, DoH
G$, Mafia

LLDL

Smash Hero
write his name as phish-it so it won't censor. Oh, nvm lol

Doser

Smash Ace
You have to understand that it's not that the TO doesn't want to stream. The VENUE does not have an internet connection because of all the extra charges a business gets for Internet service. The tournament is held in NEW YORK where high rent and other factors make Lan Centers / tournament venues practically non existant. To find a venue in New York that can accommodate all of RoM's attendees is very very lucky.

There are a ton of recording set ups so you will get to see your matches. If you wanted more, you should have gone to the tournament.

TL;DR sit tight, and stop *****ing.
Yea man it's not like New York has ever had fighting game tournaments with proper streams.

Also did m2k get knocked out?

crush

Smash Master
Lol. Palpi is only the 5th best on the east coast, he doesn't stand a ghost of a chance against citizen snips. I even asked palpi himself and he said that citizen snips would probably take 1st.

:phone:

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Lol. Palpi is only the 5th best on the east coast, he doesn't stand a ghost of a chance against citizen snips. I even asked palpi himself and he said that citizen snips would probably take 1st.

As someone who plays with both Citizen Snips and Palpi on a regular basis, I completely agree with this.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Crush. We (citizen snips, me, no cash) love you.

...and I ****ing got 2nd seed? Awesome. ty lefty for 2-0'ing pbnj. I played like ****.

crush

Smash Master
I was watching citizen snips play mango, and citizen snips was consistently 3 stocking him while shouting phrases from the original power rangers cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom