• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolling taunt parties one room at a time; A Guide

arch knight

Smash Lord
I STILL REFUSE TO STOP USING MY LOVELY FONT! :mad088:

And i would figure being dk would be fun just to run in and Kongo Punch people or Up-B a group of them

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Hey Zair, haven't seen you around much lately! I should try Falcon once in a while. A Falcon Punch would taste sooo sweet with the right touch of some sugary goodness.

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zair, haven't seen you around much lately! I should try Falcon once in a while. A Falcon Punch would taste sooo sweet with the right touch of some sugary goodness.
Yeah. Life, drama, issues, and responsibilities have been preventing me from being here. Now that things have cooled down, I'll hopefully be on much more frequently. c:

As for Lord Falcon, trust me. It does. The feeling you ger after kneeing or PAWNCHing yourself into victory is far than any epic proportions. c: If it doesn't make sense, that's just how awesome it feels. Lol

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
OSHI- Zair! :D

Falcon is aiight....but gotta say that Ganon is perfect for the job :awesome:

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
OSHI- Zair! :D

Falcon is aiight....but gotta say that Ganon is perfect for the job :awesome:
Hallo brah. c: Long time no see. :D

Omg, ok. Fine, I will admit that Ganon is like... the ultimate trolling machine against taunters. Lol Falcon gives you pride and satisfaction, but crashing with Ganon really shows you got skillz. :D Especially if you crashed it while there was a pro MK. You feel like you won the lottery. Lmao

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I once found an MK that thought he was so great cause he could do the Infinite Dimensional Cape. The guy never acounted for my mindgames though. Buahaha!:evil: /Fsmash

Trouble King

Smash Apprentice
lol. Crashing with G+W is the best. Spam everything. Throw in a bunch of Judgement's, get a lucky nine on 1-3 of them, lol. Plus taunting.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I tried crashing sometimes, but it doesn't go so well. I normally start crashing on sudden death, if I even crash at all. :p

BSP

Smash Legend
Question: When you successfully own a taunt party, either with a sudden death victory or something similar, do you leave the room, or do you keep trying to own them?

I'm going to start leaving once I get a really annoying victory. I think it'll troll them even harder.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Single victory or continuous pwnage

^

I generally prefer to continue to pwn a taunt group, especially when I have already learned enough about their weaknesses. I hate letting that knowledge go to waste.

On the other hand, if I can tell that one of the taunters wants to use more dishonorable tactics, I return the favor by disconnecting them on the way out after winning just once.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I taunt with them for awhile then just kill them all in sudden death and after that I disconnect everyone 'cause i'll get bored d:

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
^

I generally prefer to continue to pwn a taunt group, especially when I have already learned enough about their weaknesses. I hate letting that knowledge go to waste.

On the other hand, if I can tell that one of the taunters wants to use more dishonorable tactics, I return the favor by disconnecting them on the way out after winning just once.
Duuuuuuude, hell yeah!

I once had a bunch of idiots who got so tired of losing to me that they all literally just started wailing out on me and didn't care if they killed each other or not as long as I didn't win. Pshh, yeah they won a few times but they never even KOed once during their sloppy onslaught! When I was able to win one, I immediately disconnected the whole room.

awsomesauce

Smash Apprentice
I'm having difficulty finding full bent 3 vs 1's now :(
I was just in one today. I was part of a taunt party in the begining, but decided to crash after a noob left the room. It was all 3 against me for the most part but eventually it died down to just me fighting the more eager player while the other two just watched.

BSP

Smash Legend
I can get a room with 2 vs 1 vs 1, but no 3 vs 1. Gotta keep on searching...

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I was just in one today. I was part of a taunt party in the begining, but decided to crash after a noob left the room. It was all 3 against me for the most part but eventually it died down to just me fighting the more eager player while the other two just watched.
I hate it when it looks that way and you get one random Din's Fire from a so-called "spectator".
-.-

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I hate it when it looks that way and you get one random Din's Fire from a so-called "spectator".
-.-
Normally in a 3v1 situation, I try getting them one by one splitting them apart. They're always trying to corner me which leaves them separated for a short time. It works sometimes and your lucky if ya get sudden death. I once lucked out in a sudden death with Bowser, actually surviving and taking them out.

BSP

Smash Legend
I searched for about an hour or so yesterday, and I still couldn't find a full bent 3 vs. 1. It's kind of disheartening, they're so much fun, and I can't find them.

^^One by one is an option, but if you keep them bunched together, and play defensive, they usually hit each other, saving your KO moves and building their damage.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Rapid shield tap = Crasher

There should be a crasher signal. :awesome:
I nominate rapid taps of the shield button(s). Alternating between L and R is one such way. Just 3 or 4 in a row should suffice. It should be easy enough for virtually any character and any control scheme. After all, a broken shield does resemble a "crash" sound.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Or have one crasher just shield break and then everyone attacks :awesome:
Or maybe since the taunters like to crouch, we just jump a lot.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Another way to signal crashing a party

My other favorite way to signal crashing a party is to randomly choose someone and charge up a forward smash at them while they least expect it. Of course you won't get any sympathy from them, but at least the signal is out. ;-)

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I believe there was a crasher signal. A character approaches another and constantly jab attack at a sweep distances. If they jab attack as well it means that they'll fight you. Otherwords a friendly duel. Usually if they don't they don't want to fight but the jab approach also signals to crash parties as well. Not many know this but I encountered a few that do.

BSP

Smash Legend
When I crash a full bent taunt party, I get noticed pretty fast lol. But I'll go with the rapid sheild thing too.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Rapid Shielding and Rapid Jabs. This is our signal! Now get out there and spread children!!!
Sounds like fun! Now I wanna crash a party, but if you're gonna crash a TP, wouldnt it be a good idea not to give a signal? I mean chances are some taunters might visit this page from time to time.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like fun! Now I wanna crash a party, but if you're gonna crash a TP, wouldnt it be a good idea not to give a signal? I mean chances are some taunters might visit this page from time to time.
Like me! /shot

I do like TPs, but I like Brawling just as much. Consider me on the lookout for those signals. :awesome:

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Nah yeah, of course you're not going to signal as soon as the match starts bro! You start owning them first and while they are busy twirling into oblivion in the background, you signal like a ragin bull!. :mad:
"I'M HERE AND I'M GOIN' KICK YO ***ES!"
*jab jab jab*/*shield shield shield*

Also, if someone wants to join the winning team (you). They can signal! :cool:

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Nah yeah, of course you're not going to signal as soon as the match starts bro! You start owning them first and while they are busy twirling into oblivion in the background, you signal like a ragin bull!. :mad:

Either that or they just leave.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style

@The bold - I completely lost it.

we don't really need a signal but it feels good to taste victory :awesome:

Top Bottom