• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roku-Kakuto-Geemu (LIVE STREAM!!!!!!)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Never to late to register.

Can even do so at the door. I just like info posted here so that I can make TIO Files ahead of time.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yeah, some important family stuff came up so that takes precedence.

But be warned, this does not mean you are all safe from the wrath of BEE FRI RAIII at future events.

:phone:
That makes me sadface. I really wanted to see you again. Marth dittos or Marth v. MK. Also, when am I gonna get my turn to team with you? :glare:

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Is the event stream listed on Shoryuken? It works wonders with viewership

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
OS and Sov, if you guys are still there by the time I get there, I'd like to MM you guys.

Sov: Sheik vs Marth?
OS: well, I'll decide who I play based on how I feel at the time. We could do friendlies if you don't want to MM.

:phone:

wtfwasmyusername

Smash Rookie
Can someone (The TO or someone there) get me a number I can call to pre-reg? I wanna come down but I want to talk to someone first. Thanks.

wtfwasmyusername

Smash Rookie
Alright I'm just going to start driving, hopefully a TO or someone will see this. If anyone does please make sure the TO knows I'm coming and looks for my reg info. Hope I'm not too late T_T

Tag: Joe
Events: Super Smash Brothers Melee

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Definitely worth showing up to.

Bop-it was too hilarious.

Ohio melee needs work D:

lol

FlipX

Smash Ace
Oh jeez, Tope with the call out. I was the sheik you MM'd. We will have to run the ditto next time.

Top Bottom