• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoK Volume I: SEE no EVIL (Preview)

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Not to be a doubting thomas, but I'd like to a) see proof, b) see his opponents, c) know what tournament, d) know when it happened-before everyone started to destroy Ikes, or after Ikes started adapting. There's something to be said about the huge metagame leaps and bounds in the early stages of character exploration.

In any case, wins don't give you a right to be arrogant. <_< Rok, it would be appreciated if you could post some matches here and contribute even more to the video thread at some point in the future. Obviously people know you, and you don't get that kind of recognition from PURE SUCKAGE, so I'm sure you could help us out by posting some more unorthodox/smart and technical videos of your Ike. I'd dig that.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Thats not all that impressive. You pretty much spammed the same move every clip. I'd straight up say I'm a better Ike than you.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
rok did mean well, but people dont approve of his arrogance even though he's told me that he's gone to multiple tournaments and placed well with ike. i guess his reputation precedes him, huh.
gasp** black waltz i thought you were better than siding with the enemy lol

rok those people suk get over it end of story when you play good player then well talk until continue your arrogance and ignorance on the boards.

Thats not all that impressive. You pretty much spammed the same move every clip. I'd straight up say I'm a better Ike than you.
and even though is post count is only 11 i think hes better than you

end thread dont give this guy negative attention hes like Britney spears doing stupid stuff to get peoples attention

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
gasp** black waltz i thought you were better than siding with the enemy lol

rok those people suk get over it end of story when you play good player then well talk until continue your arrogance and ignorance on the boards.

and even though is post count is only 11 i think hes better than you

end thread dont give this guy negative attention hes like Britney spears doing stupid stuff to get peoples attention
Epic lack of punctuation, amirite?

Hoser

Smash Ace
RoK, you play WiFi? I'd gladly fight you, just to prove my previous post. I have really good internet connection, so I don't lag if my opponents don't lag.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ROFLMAO!!!!!

RoK, you are terrible. In melee you were trash and in brawl it seems you havnt changed. ROFL!!!!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
ok almost everyone who posted here said that he isn't as good as he always says he is and that the people he is fighting are noobs theres no point in posting the same thing over and over again

Kirk

Smash Champion
ok almost everyone who posted here said that he isn't as good as he always says he is and that the people he is fighting are noobs theres no point in posting the same thing over and over again
Well what did you expect? People can share their opinions as they want. And I believe the reason of this thread was to see what people think about the video, correct me if I'm wrong.

Though sadly, it has turned into more of a hate thread than anything else...though I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised...

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
You should do some jab cancelling son o_O cuz all i see is everyone saying the same thing TOO MUCH FMASH im not saying im better i just aint a cocky guy :O plus idk want to go against better players can show how good you are, ^o^ I love pie

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Wow

dag yo!! those are some uber tight skillzzzzzzz son!!! :laugh:
I remember back when I was the first Rok hater, now I see theirs millions!! good job Rokky.

Note... you can't be the best because I completly own you... and I don't even play Ike anymore. If we ever play again, i'll go shiek so you'll have somewhat of a chance. :embarrass
BTW : The reason I haven't been present on these Boards as of late. When you're making a name for yourself and becoming legendary, kind of don't have time for childish melodrama =] Thank you very much.
LOL, you'll never be xYz... :lick:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I remember back when I was the first Rok hater, now I see theirs millions!! good job Rokky.

Note... you can't be the best because I completly own you... and I don't even play Ike anymore. If we ever play again, i'll go shiek so you'll have somewhat of a chance. :embarrass

xYz wins the game.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
I SEE no EVIL of making fun of this guy so why people complaining of us doing the thing we doing now <_< i like how i used the name of this thread's name for my post's comedy... im an idiot dont listen to me

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i dont know anything about the rok guy but the vid was a bit small and your oponements always seem to run into your fsmash
they should know what the r button does
there was one nice part though but everything else was just opponement mistakes or lack of playing brawl by them lol
also your are definitely not the best ike and i bet you got so many haters because of saying that

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
i dont know anything about the rok guy but the vid was a bit small and your oponements always seem to run into your fsmash
they should know what the r button does
there was one nice part though but everything else was just opponement mistakes or lack of playing brawl by them lol
also your are definitely not the best ike and i bet you got so many haters because of saying that
That and by being a ****er face who annoys everyone.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion

I remember beasting your Ike in our dittos. Guess that means I could be better than you now. And yes, that last statement is true. That's why I find it funny.

xYz FTW!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yea dude, you truly have gotten better, I'm not as good in ike dittos anymore because I really dont play him... but i'll play ya now with Link/shiek takky.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
yea dude, you truly have gotten better, I'm not as good in ike dittos anymore because I really dont play him... but i'll play ya now with Link/shiek takky.
I play Brawl at my best friend's house now. Since you already have my FC, all I need to do is get yours and put it in his friend roster and we're set. Your Game and Watch is your best character. Such a beast.

Hostility

Smash Ace
The other posters pretty much covered how I feel, awful video, awful music, awful players on both sides. I think it's pretty funny that every comment on the youtube video trash talking RoK is getting positive ratings too.

Hostility

Smash Ace
XD at rOk deleting all the bad comments on his video, there were like 3 comments left at the end of it. Too bad you can't delete comments here so the world can see how much everyone hates you.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
now that he deleted all the video comments the ones that support him got a lot of thumbs down I can't even add anymore and the ones that criticize him got a lot of thumbs up.

BentoBox

Smash Master
LOL, WOW.

I have never witnessed this many dense people in my entire life. Anyone coming up with one-hit combos is an obvious troll case and I can't believe so many ppl fell for it. L2takeAjoke. I had a good laugh.

+1 ROK

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
After a while I've begun to wonder if Rok just secretly laughs at all the drama this kind of crud inspire and he's actually something like a Yoshi main. It's all a trap.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
After a while I've begun to wonder if Rok just secretly laughs at all the drama this kind of crud inspire and he's actually something like a Yoshi main. It's all a trap.
This post wins the topic. All your efforts to win the game are now useless.

I wanna play Rok in real life with either my Sheik or Lucario. That would be one of the greatest days of my entire ****ing life.

Top Bottom