• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoK the Reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Salutations!
I take a break from smash, come back and Im still handin' people their ***. It makes no SENSE PEOPLE. I swear, I'm just too good. Naa but seriously; taking the break from Smash helped me; I got rid of all my mistakes and building up on good things. o_o Eruption draw and Counter Draw are helping me a lot more. And I don't depend on AAA combo, or F-Smash. (WTF? For some reason I'm known as the F-Smash King for some reason with Ike). But anyways, I'm lettin y'all know, RoK is back. So, I'm moving people out from my throne. Best IKE ALIVE, FTW.

Oh, last thing. I do have magical powers, and you WILL walk right into a F-Smash, face palm and say, "Why the hell did I just do that?", Just imagine me saying, "Mind games son. Mind games".

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well to first get your position back I suggest you attend HOBO 12 (whenever that happens) OR another texas tourney and place higher than Burrito

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm still the undisputed Wi-fi Ike king, anybody out there wanting to challenge me can prove otherwise to! :p

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well to first get your position back I suggest you attend HOBO 12 (whenever that happens) OR another texas tourney and place higher than Burrito
Agreed.

And how do you not know about you being F-smash king?

Hoser

Smash Ace
I'm hoping he won't actually start posting here again. The Ike boards are finally getting good, we don't need another noob posting around undoing everyone's efforts.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Salutations!
I take a break from smash, come back and Im still handin' people their ***. It makes no SENSE PEOPLE. I swear, I'm just too good. Naa but seriously; taking the break from Smash helped me; I got rid of all my mistakes and building up on good things. o_o Eruption draw and Counter Draw are helping me a lot more. And I don't depend on AAA combo, or F-Smash. (WTF? For some reason I'm known as the F-Smash King for some reason with Ike). But anyways, I'm lettin y'all know, RoK is back. So, I'm moving people out from my throne. Best IKE ALIVE, FTW.

Oh, last thing. I do have magical powers, and you WILL walk right into a F-Smash, face palm and say, "Why the hell did I just do that?", Just imagine me saying, "Mind games son. Mind games".
Epic Failz, Rok, you're still the same dumb F-smash Queen. You were never the best Ike Alive, you always got rocked by me. And now when I challenge you to play, you decline like a lil *****h.
I'm still the undisputed Wi-fi Ike king, anybody out there wanting to challenge me can prove otherwise to! :p
you run right under Rok shadow.... a failure. You would get worked by my ike. GET DONE SON!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
you run right under Rok shadow.... a failure. You would get worked by my ike. GET DONE SON!
Who are you anyway? right now you're just some random guy coming to the boards, saying whatever, and it was a joke, YagamiLighten up.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Everyone bashes RoK, but have they played him recently? I know I've never, so I'm not one to pass judgement...

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Who are you anyway? right now you're just some random guy coming to the boards, saying whatever, and it was a joke, YagamiLighten up.
I'll I can say is xYz is not a random guy. Pay a bit more attention to what happens outside of the Ike boards.

@xYz, next time you come around PR there's a friendly rematch if you don't mind lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'll I can say is xYz is not a random guy. Pay a bit more attention to what happens outside of the Ike boards.

Sorry, but I'm quite settled in the Ike/Sonic boards, if I'm anywhere else it's because I saw ONE topic caught my eye.

Edit: On THIS BOARD at least he is some radonm person, I haven't seen the guy anywhere else in here except the time all Ikenians were frollicking to Xyro. I'm pretty sure that if I went exploring to other places he would be somebody to me, which doesn't matter to anybody else what my opinion is on him anyway.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
You should take a look at the threads that where made in the past. You don't really seem to know the ike boards to well which might explain why you like yagami so much lol. XYZ was pretty big at the start next your going to tell me that silven is some random guy as well.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You should take a look at the threads that where made in the past. You don't really seem to know the ike boards to well which might explain why you like yagami so much lol. XYZ was pretty big at the start next your going to tell me that silven is some random guy as well.
Agreed. The old Ike boards where a real dark time.

If you want to know Kinzer, xYz was RoK's most hated enemy. Every single day he talked s*** about RoK.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
LOLOL i totally forgot about these boards. whatever happened to blood-4-blood? the group suddenly disappeared on AiB.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Sorry, but I'm quite settled in the Ike/Sonic boards, if I'm anywhere else it's because I saw ONE topic caught my eye.

Edit: On THIS BOARD at least he is some radonm person, I haven't seen the guy anywhere else in here except the time all Ikenians were frollicking to Xyro. I'm pretty sure that if I went exploring to other places he would be somebody to me, which doesn't matter to anybody else what my opinion is on him anyway.
settled noob, that's for sure. random guy?? lol you're join date has got noob written all over it.
Agreed. The old Ike boards where a real dark time.

If you want to know Kinzer, xYz was RoK's most hated enemy. Every single day he talked s*** about RoK.
ahhh, the good old days, I put that scrub in his place.

Locuan, for sure bro... when I go to PR, I will def hit you up with melee friendlies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
xYz o_o the thing is, you have something to prove; and your attacks on me are merely the result of you having self-esteem issues with Ike. But it's okay. We're here for you. Just because you cry inside, doesn't mean you have to be ashamed of it.

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
So Rok the Reaper has returned and claimed to have changed for the best. Before, I never paid attention to the situations your ego brought before you; as of now, I only await to see the said changes myself. Until then, I won't consider you a novice nor a legacy.

In other words, welcome back. Whether or not your return is a positive is not yet confirmed.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
settled noob, that's for sure. random guy?? lol you're join date has got noob written all over it.
You know you sterotypical ***? Just because people have a join date on them doesn't make them a noob, there are plenty of great guys here who didn't happen to be here before Brawl. Just because other people say you're good gives you no rights to be an ***clown about it.

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
You know you sterotypical ***? Just because people have a join date on them doesn't make them a noob, there are plenty of great guys here who didn't happen to be here before Brawl. Just because other people say you're good gives you no rights to be an ***clown about it.
Evenso, let's just let it be, after all there is nothing to gain from this arguement:ohwell:

Yet, there is more to lose such as respect from fellow peers, etc so lets just end it here

Hoser

Smash Ace
xYz o_o the thing is, you have something to prove; and your attacks on me are merely the result of you having self-esteem issues with Ike. But it's okay. We're here for you. Just because you cry inside, doesn't mean you have to be ashamed of it.
I don't think XYZ has anything to prove, we all know he's a great Ike, whereas you DO have something to prove, as we all know your a ***ty Ike.

And his attacks on you are a result from your overconfidence and noobishness. GTFO our board unless you have something positive to bring to it with proof.

>>
<<

I gotta stop feeding the troll.

Edit: Actually, I'd rather beat the troll. RoK, I challenge you to a best of 7 Wifi match. If I win, you gotta take "Best Ike Alive" off your profile. If you win, I'll put "RoK is the best Ike alive" in my sig. Deal?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Bah, lookie who is back, its the wifi noob Rok, wb... NOT! Get your head out of your *** and just contribute the ike, but without being a jack ***

FuRy Smash

Smash Cadet
meh xyz take it ez on kinzer. both of u have my and the boards love and respect so there should be no hostilities between you. about rok tho, he has a big mouth but maybe he did change.... lets just hope.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Meh, I'm nobody, nobody knows me, everybody hates me, I'm just the spammer on this board.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Meh, I'm nobody, nobody knows me, everybody hates me, I'm just the spammer on this board.
Not the case. I respect you because you actually contribute intelligent opinions to discussion.

And as for who I am, it doesn't matter. I'm just some random aggressive lurker. Like a ninja.
Yeah. *Flips out and kills people*

Guilhe

Smash Ace
I'd rather beat the troll. RoK, I challenge you to a best of 7 Wifi match. If I win, you gotta take "Best Ike Alive" off your profile. If you win, I'll put "RoK is the best Ike alive" in my sig. Deal?
Wow, I'm really interested in seeing this match. Can you record it Cambriel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom