• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rogue Pit's Combo Video Trailer

Recoil

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait to watch the full video, I really liked that beginning rouge productions clip.

Not to be picky but weird transitions are bad like those stars out of nowhere, personally I think sticking with a few transitions is good ^^.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Yea a friend just told me that. :/ Well i won't be making the full version. I just needed a sneak Peak out there because me and my friends are a little busy to really make a good one. But I'll try to get it out there soon.

kown

Smash Lord
it was good..you messed up in your very first scene tho..shoulda just grab released..cant wait till full video.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He loves that Exploding arrow, but wait, does this mean that Im in the vid too? I remember a Lylat match.... Airdodged on the left side then u sweetspotted the B-air.

DominusHaven

Smash Cadet
It looks pretty good for the most part, I can't wait to see the whole thing man lol.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
trailers are pointless if theres never gonna be the full vid >_> so you better make the full vid

Good vid though =D

Valuno

Smash Apprentice
I love it... pretty good editing for your first time using movie maker.
Don't think I really need to say anything about the skill level.... other than it's over 9000 :laugh:

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Lol thx for the love people. I have no idea how im going to make the full version. I guess i gotta have a serious recording session with chibo.

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
ROFL, I can do more keep ups with a soccer ball than that and I don't play soccer...

your combos are mediocre and rubbish..
It won't work against real players....

quit brawl, and get a job.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Very nice work man, I haven't really seen the arrow looping used on the fly like that.

You also do a great job at keeping pressure on your opponent.

I agree with the notion to finishing this vid too, you do some sick stuff man :)

Top Bottom