• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Heres what i'm talking about if you guys dont know what i'm talking about

I'm down for it too

OR if our fingers have enough dexterity, we could go legit and use this

gg

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Oh man, I would love to try RPSLS for real. <3

Edit: Mike, why do you have trouble with Snake? The 15-element RPS extension clearly states that Rock > Snake. Just pick Charizard and sideB.

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahahaha maiko. That's pretty hilarious.

I'm so tempted to play that extended one. So intense LOL. Dragon and Wolf are hard as heck to do so quickly though =.=

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I remember posting that, like, 2 or 3 months ago.

Btw, Colin and I had a best of 11 RPS MM, and he won 11-10. That sh*t was EPIC.

Of course, since it was Colin, it took over half an hour, as he insisted on talking for 5 minutes before every hand, and even after ties.

I will take anyone in a FIVE DOLLAR MM at RPS. Or just $1, if you're a p*ssy.

By the way, if Snake is Snake+Devil, what does that make Wario? Devil+Air? Devil+Sponge? Or just awesome?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm excited again. To be back in the swing of things. Alvin, Calvin, Jamie, Mark, Jake, Jack, Luke, Dan, get ready guys.

I'm hitting that Power Ranking stronger than before.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm the biggest mood for playing brawl right now LOL

I got a bus pass now so i won't be stingy about traveling :3

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm excited again. To be back in the swing of things. Alvin, Calvin, Jamie, Mark, Jake, Jack, Luke, Dan, get ready guys.

If you ever wanna practice then feel free to give me a call :p
i wanna brawl :3
Me too lol

Also, I might not be able to come to this tourney.
I ended up getting a job 2 days ago (Got hired on the spot lol) and they have me on always all next week.
I just can't remember if I'm on Saturday or not. I'll check tomorrow.
Fingers crossed that I'm off that day :3

MeSSi

Smash Ace
Do you have a date in mind? I can try and sort out a ride, but I can't make any promises.

umm monday, thursday, not friday(dont wanna get smashed out before tourney) of next week. if u decide to come to north edmonton then come early in the morning, like before noon. let me know if u can come, if u can come then i'll call ash and jack and maybe dan (we always leave him out of the loop lol).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
umm monday, thursday, not friday(dont wanna get smashed out before tourney) of next week. if u decide to come to north edmonton then come early in the morning, like before noon. let me know if u can come, if u can come then i'll call ash and jack and maybe dan (we always leave him out of the loop lol).
If I go to Jack's place on one of those days, you think it'd be cool if I tag along?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I have an eye appointment on Monday, so it looks like Thursday is the only option. I'll try and sort something out...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master

Meanwhile I could care less...though I might go if, for no other reason, theres nothing better to do...what happened to waiting till you had a job btw Brandon >_>

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Stephen, if you want, I could give you a hand in practicing and learning how to up your game. You're landing 9th place spots and all, but I wanna see you take it a step further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom