• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I'm picking up a new character.

Also, I personally believe that Keith and Jake need to be our main commentators.

If possible take the recording further back to better not disturb the players. I wasn't disturbed, but I could hear Jake talking. He's a good commentator and needs to speak up. Keith needs to talk more when needed. I vouche for those two to be our commentators. Too many and we just get silly.

I'd be a good commentator, but not sure who'd vouche for me since the last time I tried at ADAT2 everyone was retardedly crowding around the little laptop too.

No offense, that was really fun still.

Anyway, new character, 3 man crews I wanna team with Dan & Jack, and Keith and Jake for commentary.
Dont love me anymore more huh >_>

I second Dan's post

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Do we really need 'official' commentators, or can it just be whoever's around (and not Jamie)? 'Cause that sounds like more fun.

Dan can provide 'expert' insight on MK matchs ("Ooooh, shuttle loop~"), Mark can shout random moves, I can actually talk about what's going on, and Jake can whisper into the camera.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i want melee style commentary

you know, funny but still slightly reasonable.

i don't someone boring us out, so i'm against smart people I.E. keith

:p
/trollface

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Leave it to the professionals, kid.

Unless everyone's cool with Jamie commenting beside you about how you suck or your character sucks. Or that you're awesome and you're character's awesome.

Indecisive troll you. They grow up so fast.

gtfo, keith for one of our commentators

Limeee

Smash Champion
lol brandon. U MAD?

i never said YOU suck, but sonic sure does.

why you hatin on me not wanting keith to commentate? everyones entitled to their opinion

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Well, Jamie's mad. He's sulking right now, so LOL.

We can worry about who commentates or whatever on a match-by-match basis, since some people will inevitably haves matches going on at the same time. So, whatever~

RELAX, Jamie. I GOT THIS. EDIT: no wait, Brandon does, LOL~

Also, FF XIII OST is pretty sweet.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Well, Jamie's mad. He's sulking right now, so LOL.

We can worry about who commentates or whatever on a match-by-match basis, since some people will inevitably haves matches going on at the same time. So, whatever~

RELAX, Jamie. I GOT THIS. EDIT: no wait, Brandon does, LOL~

Also, FF XIII OST is pretty sweet.
i'm sulky? i've been having a great day! did good on my social final anyways.

your the one who came to my room to play brawl, and then stopped after i beat your wario with ganon

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Yeah, you are mad. You're in a passive-aggresive sulking mood right now, so I won't bother. I had more fun playing Lvl. 9 C. Falcon, anyway. (BEAT ME? LOL, WUT U TALKIN' 'BOUT, FOO'?)

If you didn't wanna play, then don't call me up to play.

ANYWAYS, other than Jamie-drama, I'm itching for some more Brawl. Anyone wanna play tomorrow, or just wait 'till Friday again?

Limeee

Smash Champion
Yeah, you are mad. You're in a passive-aggresive sulking mood right now, so I won't bother. I had more fun playing Lvl. 9 C. Falcon, anyway. (BEAT ME? LOL, WUT U TALKIN' 'BOUT, FOO'?)

If you didn't wanna play, then don't call me up to play.

ANYWAYS, other than Jamie-drama, I'm itching for some more Brawl. Anyone wanna play tomorrow, or just wait 'till Friday again?
>.<

what?

i did want to play, thats why i called you up. i was sad when you said you didn't want to play me, and then i felt like **** after you had a deep sigh walking away from my room, i was perfectly fine before that

why did you bring it up on smashboards anyways?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
OSHIHYPE

Jamie and Brandon's matches are always hype. You better come to the next monthly, Brandon. (or even sooner)

And, like I said in my post before, anyone wanna play Brawl tomorrow?

Limeee

Smash Champion
were pretty lazy. we've talked to eachother on facebook too. sometimes we called/txt

no one likes leaving their man cave AKA computer

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i do the same with jamie and his room is literally right next to mine, i can talk to him if both our doors are open, we're lazy *******s

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahahah you hensels are hilarious

as for commentary, keith + mark imo. But jamie and I are going to take over with our shenanigans

Limeee

Smash Champion
guys, seriously. whoever feels like doing commentary can do commentary. no point in deciding on official commentators

whoever happens to be there can do it
lol victra

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Is Sean hosting Brawl at his house friday?

P.S. I can't stop watching to the trailer to Kid Icarus: Uprising. The music is too good.

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Sean doesn't want the entire Brawl community to go:/ That's why Luke and I don't go

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
we can squeeze

it sucks that youre in calgary though maiko cause like, your basement is a godlike haven for smashfests

Limeee

Smash Champion
apparently this is seans house thread >.<

if no ride i can always just bike but then i would have to leave before it gets dark

or i could get a ride from my bossy parents >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom