• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't really have an opinion on her but tyler definitely got *****

yoooo jamie get white mike to hurry up with the results thread!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
obv. no racist tho.

okay fantastic. Can't wait to do shoutouts for the first time in forever

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
hahaha sorry guys I didn't do it last night and I was busy this morning but results are finally up now GG's all. I hope i got everyone's characters right, just let me know in the results thread or PM me if changes need to be made.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ok guys next monthly July 10, 17, or 24?
I think 10th or 17th would be best, how about you guys?

Also great hype for grand finals for this June monthly, pretty much everyone was crowded around watching, good stuff.

Also thank you to Jake for helping out with a difficult bracket to design, we eventually got it hahaha

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lukeeee T__T seriously, way to be a loser and bring your gf to a smash tourney man. Seriously >_>

she was pretty hilarious with some of the stuff she said haha. She's so lucky to be with you though. Man i'm envious.

tightttt
I didn't really ask her to come, she just kind of came cause she was picking me up, and was close by already. She said she kinda liked it lol, so maybe she'll show up again. Sorry for being that guy, I know it's probably the lamest thing ever, but that rule never holds up anyways.

Not the 24th, I am getting wisdom teeth pulled out that day :(.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
ok guys next monthly July 10, 17, or 24?
I think 10th or 17th would be best, how about you guys?

Also great hype for grand finals for this June monthly, pretty much everyone was crowded around watching, good stuff.

Also thank you to Jake for helping out with a difficult bracket to design, we eventually got it hahaha
i vote for 17th and 3 man crews... and when are those doubles vids going up?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
if we did 3 man crews, could they be balanced? =.= cause like

we'd just have like dan, jack and luke all on one crew and that would be lame. lol

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Thanks for plugging my channel on YouTube, Jamie.

Doubles, Winner's Finals is up, all 5 games (I think 'Game 5' is still processing). The rest are still uploading. For doubles, Grand Finals is uploading right now, Game 1 is almost done (Youtube is SOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOW).

If you guys want to be notified as the rest go up, just subscribe:
http://www.youtube.com/brningpyre

July 10, 17, and 24 are all good by me.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
3 man crews would be similar to doubles. Kind of unbalanced because Dan and Jack already team together. 3 man crews would be kind of like triples, just a team of 3 people, i think it would be great. And I'ts doubtful luke would be with dan/jack, chances are he would want to be with mark and someone else. so most likely, (if i can make this assumption) we would have dan/jack and a third, Luke/mark and a third, the twins and I, so on and so forth. those 3 teams already would each have 2/3 members high up in the PR/skill. throw in Lime with god knows who, firefly even, and youd have some sick matches.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
we should throw the weaker players in for the third spots to really make it even, like myself, yoshara, lime etc.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I think Dan/Jack/Jake vs. Luke/Mark/Jamie would make for a sick crew match.

Also, Doubles Grand Finals is up, though the final match is still processing:
http://www.youtube.com/brningpyre

I encourage everyone to 'like' all the videos of the tourney on YT, as they're uploaded. Get some more recognition for the Alberta smash-scene on YT and what-not.

I'll make a video thread for Alberta tomorrow, in the Video forum here on Smashboards (unless there's one already made?).

Ash, can I link all the ones on your account? Also, does anyone else have videos from Alberta tourneys they'd like to link?
(only Brawl at first, but... maybe Melee/64 later, if I have time~)

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Ya Keith feel free to link my account. In fact, if you do make that thread, and people start watching matches, I might start recording again. Because the only reason i stopped was because it felt pointless to do all the work just so i could get 50 views from the guys who were at the tourney anyways.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
There was an extra white controller lying around when we were packing up; that must've been yours. I'm pretty sure the Hansels have it now.

Regarding videos, I post every video of me playing on the Yoshi boards to be put up in the video archive there, and I show them to some of the BC players as well. ^.^

:005:

Limeee

Smash Champion
There was an extra white controller lying around when we were packing up; that must've been yours. I'm pretty sure the Hansels have it now.

Regarding videos, I post every video of me playing on the Yoshi boards to be put up in the video archive there, and I show them to some of the BC players as well. ^.^

*hensels

@dim, if we can get commentary (from mark + whoever), i'm sure it will be a lot more interesting

i'd be willing to do commentary, even if i might have to take a bit of practice

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
None of them are really from RPS.. It's all just friendlies and some tournies. The ones with "[8]" in the front of the name, mean they are from a tourney. I think that was a December tourny. The rest are friendlies.

And I would love to start doing commentary, I would do that for sure.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Jamie and Ash for commentary? I think ash would be amazing and Jamie seems to pick up anything he does quickly so he would be great too.

So im thinking next monthly might be July 10. Any objections? Mike are you back to e-town anytime in July?

Limeee

Smash Champion
victra/mark/dim/me IMO for commentary

whoever happens to be there/not playing

if colin ever comes again i want his commentary ***

Frio

Smash Champion
You all love my commentary and you know it. Who else can list off random moves like I do?

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
um, no thanks.

host the tournament when dan can make it so i can beat him in GF's this time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom