• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
lol at Jamie's sig~

It's just post #3001, even if it is the 3000th reply. Jack stole the real honours.

About commentary: I WANNA DO IT! Also, Jamie gets way too angry to do commentary. Jake is too quiet. Mark did pretty good, though, shouting out random moves. Dan's interspersed comments on MK matches were hilarious ("Oh yeah, shuttle loop.").

Needz moar coaching~

Also, I'm good for the 10th. Is there anybody that won't be here for the 10th?
(Maiko doesn't count~ ;P )

Limeee

Smash Champion
IMO keith isn't allowed to touch the commentary setup except for esetting it up

his commentary is basically him asking what everything is, and then pointing out the super obvious

its not funny commentary either

he's either trolling or he forgot his ritalin

brningpyre

Smash Lord
U maaaaaaad~

Mark has a clear voice, so I vote him and myself for commentary.

I finished putting up about half of Dim's videos, and I'll do the rest later.

Limeee

Smash Champion
no seriously keith, your being stupid .

i haven't heard one line of commentary thats interesting/funny or simply not obvious.

your also too normal for commentary

Frio

Smash Champion
Yeah, I agree with Dan. I was listening to Luke Vs Brandon and keith was actually saying smart stuff

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i like keiths commentary.

i don't really know much about brawl commentary, but the best commentary i've heard is wife and husband. If anything, we should try to emulate that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
thats not too bad keith can learn to speak more often, and we can also get mark/luke/you&I to fill in the blanks

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
I can shout "IMMA FIRING MAH LAZAH" or as the hensels prefer "IMMA FIRING MALASIA" to fill in any gaps.

Frio

Smash Champion
It's gonna be pretty hax. I just hope it won't cost 500 bucks or something ******** like that

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
i don't really know much about brawl commentary, but the best commentary i've heard is wife and husband. If anything, we should try to emulate that.
^^ All commentary should be like that IMO. I was trying to do some sort of informative commentary, but I was too quiet/far away from the camera. I didn't want to yell in the player's ears. ;-;

3DS actually looks pretty sweet. I don't want remakes of games I've already played though. I'm disappointed that the Star Fox game won't be new, but it seems the Paper Mario game will be, so I can live with that. ^.^

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I was looking at the screenshots under the assumption it was going to be a remake like Star Fox, but some of them were very obviously not from any previous game. They even went back to the turn-based gameplay from 64 and TTYD. =D I really wasn't expecting that at all. =3

T-block

B2B TST
HEY

so i think this should be possible

tv > recording laptop logged on to skype, share screen, then i could commentate with you? =o

plus i wanna watch grand finals and stuff ^^

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I could probably set that up on my laptop if we have internet. =0 If we could get the necessary cables, I'd just need your Skype name, and maybe a mic to use in place of the one built in to my laptop. That would leave Mike's laptop free for the bracket.

T-block

B2B TST
yeah you have internet. tblock007 is my skype name

let me know if you can make it work... i'm busy all day july 17 though, so don't bother if you set it on that date

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
some day this week ima probably call to book it for july 10, i'll see if GSB 229 is done their maintenance and we can have our carpet room back, new and improved

brningpyre

Smash Lord
firefly, can we record with your camera?

i'll bring like a rockband mic or whatever
You wanna use a webcam to record matches? durr~

And yeah, I run Skype on my laptop all the time. I use a Rockband mic too, LOL. But I can't believe Maiko wants to Skype in to the Brawl tourney...

HOW ABOUT YOU DRIVE 3 HOURS NORTH? HUH? Or, take a Greyhound.

Also, I finished putting up all the vids from this tourney. Stupid Youtube and taking 70-100 min. per video...

Next time, I'mma bring the power cable. It had more than enough room for a ton more matches on the 8GB card, but it just ran out of battery. Lesson learned.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
You wanna use a webcam to record matches? durr~

And yeah, I run Skype on my laptop all the time. I use a Rockband mic too, LOL. But I can't believe Maiko wants to Skype in to the Brawl tourney...

HOW ABOUT YOU DRIVE 3 HOURS NORTH? HUH? Or, take a Greyhound.

Also, I finished putting up all the vids from this tourney. Stupid Youtube and taking 70-100 min. per video...

Next time, I'mma bring the power cable. It had more than enough room for a ton more matches on the 8GB card, but it just ran out of battery. Lesson learned.
IKR.

i upload blazblue videos and it takes forever:mad:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Well E3 was moderately cool *was fangasming the whole time*. So when's our next date? Also Japan, where's your house bro, I might come to the next smash fest if I have the time to kill

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm picking up a new character.

Also, I personally believe that Keith and Jake need to be our main commentators.

If possible take the recording further back to better not disturb the players. I wasn't disturbed, but I could hear Jake talking. He's a good commentator and needs to speak up. Keith needs to talk more when needed. I vouche for those two to be our commentators. Too many and we just get silly.

I'd be a good commentator, but not sure who'd vouche for me since the last time I tried at ADAT2 everyone was retardedly crowding around the little laptop too.

No offense, that was really fun still.

Anyway, new character, 3 man crews I wanna team with Dan & Jack, and Keith and Jake for commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom