• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
U MAD T-BLOCK

snake sucks lol

sonic, wolf, ROB, toonlink, marth (should've been roy lol), pokemon trainer (just to **** with maiko) and olimar shouldn't be in this game

i wish they put in mike tyson, mewtwo, Lloyd, Kratos, Mint, Obama, knuckles should replace sonic, zero, megaman, King K. Rool, Tidus, the main robo from custom robo lol, Magus, Geno, superboom, and keith wants raphael from TMNT >.<

yeah i'm pretty bored

Limeee

Smash Champion
actually now that i think about it, as long as her gameplay was managing her two rings, that would be pretty cool

she still was the worst char in ToS

KarlR

Smash Cadet
wish they had banjo+kazooie , and Lloyd would've been beast

and they should have justin bieber JUST FOR JAMIE.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
U MAD T-BLOCK

snake sucks lol

sonic, wolf, ROB, toonlink, marth (should've been roy lol), pokemon trainer (just to **** with maiko) and olimar shouldn't be in this game

i wish they put in mike tyson, mewtwo, Lloyd, Kratos, Mint, Obama, knuckles should replace sonic, zero, megaman, King K. Rool, Tidus, the main robo from custom robo lol, Magus, Geno, superboom, and keith wants raphael from TMNT >.<

yeah i'm pretty bored
get rid of marth and add tidus?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Limeee

Smash Champion
well i guess every character had potential human controlled

but i always controlled Llyod
i haven't even finished that game, thanks for reminding me

brningpyre

Smash Lord
EDIT: Keith suggested Tidus lol
Cloud is over-done,
Squall is a whiny *****,
the dudes/dudettes from IX, X-2, and XII suck,
Lightning would be an angsty Marth wit' boobies,
Locke might be cool, as would Terra (think Mewtwo meets ZSS),
Fighter would just be Ike,
Leon is meh,
no one from III is interesting,
Cecil would be the ******* son of Metaknight ****** Marth (unless it was the paladin version, which would be Marth ****** Pit),
and Butz is just... yeah, no.

And Auron is just too much awesome for a game like Brawl to handle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOjtuh0uzlU

Also, I would like to reiterate that having at least one of the Ninja Turtles (and not Leo, for ****'s sake) would be SO AWESOME.

And finally, playing multi-ToS with Jamie sucks.

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
I think you forgot about cid

every one of his costumes would be a different cid from each ff lol

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Cloud is over-done,
Squall is a whiny *****,
the dudes/dudettes from IX, X-2, and XII suck,
Lightning would be an angsty Marth wit' boobies,
Locke might be cool, as would Terra (think Mewtwo meets ZSS),
Fighter would just be Ike,
Leon is meh,
no one from III is interesting,
Cecil would be the ******* son of Metaknight ****** Marth (unless it was the paladin version, which would be Marth ****** Pit),
and Butz is just... yeah, no.

And Auron is just too much awesome for a game like Brawl to handle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOjtuh0uzlU

Also, I would like to reiterate that having at least one of the Ninja Turtles (and not Leo, for ****'s sake) would be SO AWESOME.

And finally, playing multi-ToS with Jamie sucks.
I think everyone so far has said something for me to rage at.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Which part, exactly?

Also, to Carl and Sean: consider this my text that I won't be coming tomorrow. Probably.

Too much work.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
All I will say is that IX was probably the best FF, and that is largely in part of the characters being so good, especially Zidane.

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
Yeah we smash every friday at my house, although its getting a little full. Keith wont be there tonight so jamie might not either, so we might have some room. If someone brings a wii we could also use the TV in another room. So there's room for more if some of you wanna come, just lemme know in advance.

And since none of you probably have my number lol, 780-991-1200, if you wanna come, and i can give address/directions. Make sure to tell me who it is. We usually go till aobut midnight so feel free to show up anytime after 4.

And dammit keith its KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKARL. DO NOT PROVOKE THE SHARL.

KarlR

Smash Cadet
Its 14716 59ath ave. Although there's actually two houses with that address. Mine's the one with the pit of dirt in front of the front door.

This is sean on karl's laptop btw.

According to mike there are also poisoned spikes at the bottom of the pit, as well as fragile ice.
And snow mold.

And now he's just being sily saying something about riding a Miltank. GREASY PANTS OR SOMETHING FLEE.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Man, Elite Beat Agents is so tough on the hardest difficulty. Just passed Canned Heat.

Also, what would Dan change it to? An asian girl with her hair on fire?

And seagull biceps >= SNSD.

Also, LOL. Sorry Karl, I did not realize it was a 'K' this whole time.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
so i was screwing around with IC's trying out their chain grab for fun, and I'm actually starting to get the hang of it. I can CG Marth 0 to death now. Haven't tried on other weights but i'm considering picking them up eventually then I can play Marth + 2 of the most annoying characters to play against in brawl (not counting snake in this because nobody's even in his league for being annoying to play against)

So yes, be afraid... be VERY afraid!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol, now there will be 2 IC's.

Actually I am not sure how much use of IC's I will have. Like falco and gaw already take care of the majority of my match-ups. Maybe vs marth? Olimar? Both I feel confident with GaW and MK. We'll see what happens ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom