• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
peach vs snake is stupid. even the snake boards agree, a spaced peach is just reeeeally annoying

darren would wreck me

Peach is just reeeeeaally annoying in general lol
It's partly why I use her.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i need to use dacus more often, and stop forgetting to pressure with nades

sometimes i just forget i have a move, cuz another move is so goood D:

i haven't even played snake since last tourney, i've been playing ike

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jab him, pivot grab him or maybe BANANA HIM!

Yeah you can shield to move dacus. Just like shielding his ****ty ftilt and then use a move. Or you know, just DI into him or PS it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Snake is a stupid character. The only character less deserving of a spot in brawl is ROB. Imo.

Snake can be fun to fight though.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
The only character less deserving of a spot in brawl is ROB. Imo.
haha it's because of all of the ROB hate that went on when he was first announced on the Smash Dojo that I decided to main ROB, so tx ROB haters <3

also personally I think Lucario and Wolf were the silly choices for Brawl, Lucario's only popular 'cuz he's in the current Pokemon generation, seemed silly to replace a classic like Mewtwo, and did there really need to be 3 Star Fox characters (all with landmasters LOL.)?

anyways imma go back to the bc topics now

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah Snake, ROB, Wolf are silly additions. I might actually have supported Snake in if he weren't poorly designed and actually felt like a Brawl character (being serious now)

I was disappointed with Toon Link too... they could have done so much with a WW moveset =(

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Yeah Snake, ROB, Wolf are silly additions. I might actually have supported Snake in if he weren't poorly designed and actually felt like a Brawl character (being serious now)

I was disappointed with Toon Link too... they could have done so much with a WW moveset =(
snake is stupid

toon link is awesome

these are facts of life

Yoshara

Smash Lord

Now you are just trying to piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom